Oatmeal White Chocolate Pudding Cookies
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
Oatmeal White Chocolate Pudding Cookies are such a fun cookie! Instant pudding mix is added into the oatmeal cookie dough creating a super soft and chewy cookie filled with white chocolate!
I love those eCard things that go around Facebook and Pinterest. Some of them are quite hilarious. Being that this is the Great Food Blogger Cookie Swap reveal day, I found one that is fitting for my predicament lately. Because, seriously. I ate 3 dozen cookies almost all by myself. In addition to all the other cookies I’ve been eating. And pie. My 6 month food baby now is due any day.
I was so excited to get all my cookies from the swap. I waited anxiously by the door each day for the postman. (Our mailbox is a group one down the street, but boxes get door-to-door service. Poor guy has been here a lot lately.)
I also know the most popular cookie flavor this year: peppermint. All three dozen were a variation on peppermint cookies. And, since that’s my favorite flavor, I was excited. I received cookies from The Sweets Life, Greens and Chocolate, and A Clove of Garlic, a Pinch of Salt. You MUST go check them out. SOOO good people. SO. Delish. And, I got new blogs to read! Woot!
Another of my predicaments lately? What flavors of cookie NOT to turn into a pudding cookie. Man, I could do it all day every day and be a happy girl! I used my oatmeal cookie recipe and added white chocolate pudding to the mix. Makes them SO moist! And, for prettiness sake, I added swirled chocolate chips to the batter (and a few on top, for looks).
If you like oatmeal cookies, you’ll love oatmeal PUDDING cookies. I promise!
Make them, so you can eat a dozen (or 3) like me. Then I won’t be the only one listening to myself chew!
Check out all my other pudding cookie recipes!
White Chocolate Oatmeal Pudding Cookies
- 1 cup unsalted butter — softened
- 1 cup brown sugar — packed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 box — about 3.4-3.9 ounces INSTANT white chocolate pudding mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 cups quick cooking oats
- 1 cup chocolate chips — any kind; I used swirled
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line your baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Mix flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat the butter and sugars until creamy. Add pudding and mix until combined. Add the eggs and vanilla and beat well. Add the dry ingredients and mix until combined. Stir in the oats and chips.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto your prepared baking sheets. I like to use a 2 tablespoon sized ice cream scoop for this so the cookies will all be the same size. I pressed 2-3 chips on the top of the cookies, for presentation. This is optional!
- Bake 10-12 minutes. Cool five minutes and then remove from pan to cool completely.
Nutrition InformationAmount per serving (1 cookie) — Calories: 173, Fat: 6g, Saturated Fat: 3g, Cholesterol: 24mg, Sodium: 240mg, Carbohydrates: 28g, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 17g, Protein: 2g
Like oatmeal cookies? Check these out: