This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
Heart Shaped Cinnamon Rolls are a fun sweetheart cinnamon roll for your Valentine! These are EASY with just 3 ingredients – and that includes those sprinkles.
Table of Contents
Easy Heart Shaped Cinnamon Rolls
Looking for a fun breakfast for the kids this Valentine’s Day? Look no further – this is it! These are SO simple to make and done in minutes.
I love making fun heart shaped foods on Valentine’s Day but these are the easiest ones I’ve ever made: sweetheart cinnamon rolls using Pillsbury cinnamon rolls!
Simply tint the icing and add sprinkles – and you have a fun treat to say I love you.
Just 3 Ingredients!
- Cinnamon Rolls: Just grab a can of Pillsbury cinnamon rolls (not the Grands – just the regular can that comes with 8 rolls). Or use any brand!
- Food Coloring: If you want to tint the icing pink, you’ll need pink or red food coloring.
- Sprinkles: Because Valentine sprinkles make everything more fun!
How to make Heart Shaped Cinnamon Rolls
- Start with a can of cinnamon rolls. Unwrap them and set the icing aside.
- Cut the cinnamon roll to unwrap.
- Start to wrap the both ends of the roll up on itself.
- The ends will meet in the middle.
- Pinch the bottom to make it the bottom of the heart.
- Place on a cookie sheet and bake as directed.
- How long to bake pillsbury cinnamon rolls: Bake these about 10-15 minutes.
- Be careful cutting the rolls – use the spiral to guide you.
- Bake these on silicone or parchment so they don’t stick.
Just tint the icing pink with a drop of food coloring, then drizzle over the rolls. Sprinkle with sprinkles!
You can add popsicle or lollipop sticks to these too! Dip the sticks in melted white chocolate then push into the bottom of the heart. The chocolate will harden and the cinnamon roll will stay on the sticks.
Store leftovers in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
Heart Shaped Cinnamon Rolls Recipe
- 1 can (8 rolls) Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls
- Food Coloring
- Preheat oven to 400°F (375°F for dark or nonstick pan). Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Open the can of cinnamon rolls. Remove frosting, set aside. Separate rolls.
- Use a knife to cut each cinnamon roll along the spiral and unroll it.
- Re-roll cinnamon roll from both ends, with the rolls meeting in the middle. Pinch the bottom to form the point of the heart.
- Place on prepared cookie sheet, 2-inches apart, and bake 10-15 minutes or until golden and baked through.
- Tint frosting pink. If frosting is too thick or cold, heat for 10 seconds in the microwave. Drizzle or frost rolls as desired and sprinkle with sprinkles.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
Heart shaped cinnamon rolls – make these easy cinnamon rolls this Valentine’s Day using Pillsbury! Such a fun breakfast for the kids or your valentine!
Last Updated on February 2, 2023