This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
Brownie Pizza is a fun dessert pizza with a brownie crust topped with cream cheese frosting, fresh strawberries, and chocolate drizzles! It’s easy to make with brownie mix and a fun twist on brownies everyone will love.
Table of Contents
Best Ever Brownie Pizza
What’s better than pizza? Dessert pizza! Or, I should say chocolate brownie pizza with cream cheese frosting – it’s a super fun and easy dessert recipe you have to try.
It’s like a fruit pizza, except it has a decadent brownie crust instead of a cookie crust. Add frosting, strawberries, and melted chocolate for the toppings!
This chocolate pizza is so easy – we’re using brownie mix for the crust and whipping up a batch of homemade cream cheese frosting to go on top.
It’s a really fun dessert and tastes great! It’s better than Pioneer Woman brownie pizza – I can promise you that. It’s the best fudgy brownie super-sized with toppings, so it’s easy to slice and serve when hosting a crowd.
Easy Brownie Pizza Ingredients
Brownie Mix: You can use any kind of brownie mix for this recipe.
Large eggs, Water, Vegetable oil: To make the brownie mix recipe.
TIP: Want to make homemade brownies? Use my brownie mix recipe and use the recipe for 3 cups of mix.
Cream Cheese: Make sure it’s softened and at room temperature.
Powdered sugar: To sweeten the topping.
Milk: To thin the topping – use any kind of milk.
Fruit: You can use any kind of fruit but I love using strawberries!
Chocolate: Dark chocolate or milk chocolate candy melts work great for melting to drizzle on top. This is optional but so good!
How to Make Brownies Pizza
1. Pour the brownie mix into a large bowl.
2. Add the oil, water, and eggs. Mix to combine.
3. Pour the batter onto a greased 12” pizza pan and bake it for 12 to 15 minutes at 350°F. Allow it to cool for an hour.
4. Place the softened cream cheese and powdered sugar in a mixing bowl. Beat them together with an electric mixer.
5. Spread the frosting over the top of the cooled brownie. Leave a ½” border around the edge.
6. Pat the strawberries dry and then arrange them on top of the frosting.
7. Melt the chocolate candy, and white candy melts in separate bowls and then drizzle over the top of the brownies pizza.
8. Let the chocolate set for 15 minutes before slicing – I like to use a pizza cutter! You can cut it into wedges or squares for smaller servings.
- Brownie Mix: I love fudge brownie, but you can use your favorite brownie mix for this brownie pizza cake.
- Fruit: Swap the strawberries for other berries like blueberries, raspberries, or blackberries. Or, do a mix of fruit. Avoid fruit with a lot of moisture – it will make the top of the brownie and frosting soggy.
- Drizzles: I like to use candy melts because they harden, but you can use regular melted chocolate, hot fudge, or fruit syrups. Or add a drizzle of caramel sauce! For a festive brownie, use colored candy melts – it’s a fun way to customize it for holidays.
- Other ideas: You can also decorate your brownie dessert pizza with chocolate chips, chopped nuts, or sprinkles.
- You can use a different sized pan for this recipe, but if it’s smaller, you will need to reduce the amount of batter, so it doesn’t spill over the edges.
- Plan to serve your chocolate brownie pizza within six hours of making it. Store it in the refrigerator until you’re ready to serve it for the best results. This will prevent the fruit from releasing moisture.
- You can make this brownie pizza ahead! Bake the brownie and make the frosting but store them separately until you are ready to serve the brownie. Before serving, frost, decorate the top, and slice.
- You can also freeze the brownie for later and the frosting, too! Just keep them in separate freezer containers.
- Make this brownie pizza recipe the next time you need a fun dessert! It’s so easy and fun to decorate. Oh, and of course it’s delicious!
More Dessert Pizzas You’ll Enjoy
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @crazyforcrust on Instagram or hashtag it #crazyforcrust
Easy Brownie Pizza Recipe
- 1 18.3 oz. package fudge brownie mix
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup water
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 8 ounce block cream cheese room temperature
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- 1 16 ounce package of strawberries
- Dark or milk chocolate candy melts
- White candy melts
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 12-inch round pizza pan with nonstick cooking spray (the kind with flour is best).
- In a large bowl, stir together the brownie mix, oil, and water. Stir in eggs until mixed.
- Pour batter onto greased pizza pan, and bake for 12-15 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the center of the pizza comes out clean.
- Allow to cool in pan for one hour.
- While brownie base cooling, prepare the frosting.
- Beat together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and milk in a stand mixer or with a hand mixer.
- Spread frosting over the brownie leaving about ½ inch around the edge unfrosted.
- Hull and slice strawberries. Make sure they’re not too wet – pat them dry after washing.
- Generously top the frosting with evenly placed strawberries.
- Melt the dark chocolate wafers in microwave for 30 seconds at a time on 50% power until smooth. Drizzle over the top of the entire “pizza”.
- Melt the white candy melts in microwave for 30 seconds at a time on 50% power until smooth. Drizzle over the top of entire “pizza”.
- Allow 15-20 minutes for the melting candy drizzles to harden.
- Serve immediately straight from the pan or refrigerate for up to 3 hours uncovered before serving.
- Can be stored in refrigerator wrapped in parchment then foil for up to 2 days.
- Other berries or combinations of berries may be used in place of strawberries.
Brownie Pizza is so easy to make with brownie mix and a fun twist on brownies everyone will love. It’s the perfect dessert for when you need to feed more than just your family.
Last Updated on April 20, 2022