This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
Bacon Ranch French Bread Pizza is an easy dinner recipe with the best sauce! Ranch dressing is mixed with the pizza sauce and topped with extra cheese and bacon. This ranch pizza recipe is the perfect easy weeknight meal!
Table of Contents
Bacon Ranch Pizza on French Bread
I mean, it’s bacon and ranch on pizza! That’s already a winner, but it’s also so easy to make you don’t have to wait for the weekend to try it. With a few shortcuts, this cheesy ranch pizza is totally doable on a weeknight.
If you’re one of those people who like to dip your pizza crusts in ranch dressing (we are all guilty at our house), you are going to love the flavors of this bacon ranch pizza recipe! The pizza sauce and ranch dressing are mixed together before you bake the pizza. Of course, feel free to add a little more ranch on the side for dipping. – no judgment here!
The French bread pizza with ranch is cheesy, bacon-y, and all about the ranch flavor. If you’re looking for a way to switch up pizza night, this easy Bacon ranch french bread pizza is the recipe to try!
Ingredients you’ll need
- Crusty French Bread: You can also use sourdough bread or make my homemade french bread recipe.
- Ranch Dressing: I used Hidden Valley® Simply Ranch Classic Ranch dressing.
- Pizza Sauce: You mix pizza sauce with the ranch for a yummy sauce. Use my homemade pizza sauce or store bought.
- Cheese: Shredded cheese cheddar or mozzarella or a mix – your choice. TIP: shred it yourself for best melting results.
- Bacon: Cook it and then crumble it.
- Sliced green onions: For garnish
How to make Pizza with Ranch
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and line a cookie sheet with foil and spray it with nonstick cooking spray.
- Slice the loaf of french bread lengthwise through the center, so you have two long pieces. Place them cut side up on the cookie sheet.
- Combine the ranch dressing and pizza sauce in a small bowl. Top the french bread with the sauce, sprinkle the shredded cheese over the top and then add the bacon and onions.
- Bake the French bread pizza with ranch for 10 to 12 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Slice the ranch pizza into pieces and serve them hot.
The best tip for making non-soggy French bread ranch pizza is to take it easy on the sauce. Don’t layer on too much otherwise, it will soak through the bread. My recipe has the perfect amount, so it turns out perfectly!
French bread pizza is best when it’s made, but leftovers will keep in the refrigerator for up to two days.
I like to toast my french bread pizza in the oven at 400F. You can also microwave your pizza on high for up to one minute.
Have You Made This Recipe?
Leave a rating by clicking the stars below!
Cheesy Bacon Ranch French Bread Pizza Recipe
- 1 about 12.5 ounces loaf French Bread or Sourdough Bread
- ⅔ cup Hidden Valley® Simply Ranch Classic Ranch dressing
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- 4 cups shredded cheese cheddar or mozzarella or a mix
- 6 slices cooked bacon crumbled
- 2 green onions sliced small, optional
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a cookie sheet with foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Slice loaf of bread horizontally. Place two halves face up on the cookie sheet.
- Stir together ranch dressing and pizza sauce in a small bowl. Coat each bread half with sauce.
- Sprinkle with cheese, then bacon, then onions.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately. May be stored in an airtight container for up to 2 days, but best the day it’s made.
Other Pizza Recipes
Last Updated on January 30, 2023