Baileys Pudding Shots
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
Baileys Pudding Shots are an easy three ingredient cocktail recipe! They’re perfect for an after dinner drink and you can make them into a mocktail too!
So this weekend is the Baileys Holiday AKA St. Patrick’s Day! Baileys recipes are all over the internet this time of year but I don’t discriminate: Baileys is perfectly acceptable all year long.
Funny story: so when I’m on trips (either vacation or for work) I like to drink Baileys in my coffee…for breakfast. I mean, I’m not driving, so it’s really just a good creamer. A friend of mine always packs mini Baileys whenever she travels and we were at the hotel restaurant having breakfast and working (with our laptops, so really working, not just talking). I poured some of the Baileys into my coffee and happened to catch the eye of another patron across the restaurant…from her look it would seem not everyone thinks to travel with mini Baileys bottles. YOU’RE WELCOME INTERNET.
Whether or not you celebrate St. Patrick’sDay, these Baileys Pudding Shots are good all year long…but maybe for dessert and not breakfast. But I won’t judge, you do you.
Baileys Pudding Shots are an easy cocktail that makes pudding drinkable with the help of Baileys Irish Cream!
You just need a few ingredients for this recipe:
- Pudding (either prepared by you from a box or you can use the little cups you steal from your kids’ lunch stash)
- Milk and/or Baileys
I said milk and/or Baileys because you can make these as strong as you want: stronger, don’t use milk. Weaker, water it down with milk.
You can also make these into mocktail Pudding Shots by skipping the baileys and using milk. Add a teeny tiny drop of mint extract for that minty (Irish) flavor.
Question: do the Irish love mint or did they just get stuck with it because St. Patrick’s Day = green?
These pudding shots are the perfect after dinner cocktail for anyone who loves Baileys and chocolate!
Tools you might like (affiliate links):
Want even more? Subscribe to Crazy for Crust to get new recipes and a newsletter delivered to your inbox. And stay in touch on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram for all my latest updates. If you make this recipe, share a photo on social media tagging @crazyforcrust and using the hashtag #crazyforcrust.
Baileys Pudding Shots
- 1/2 cup prepared chocolate pudding — either from a prepared mix or your favorite recipe or a single serving pack
- 2-3 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons Baileys Irish Cream
- Green sanding sugar and corn syrup — for garnish
- Place corn syrup (or honey) on a shallow plate and green sanding sugar on another. Dip each shot glass upside down in the corn syrup then in the sugar.
- Place pudding, milk, and Baileys in a two cup measuring cup. Whisk until combined. Pour into shot glasses.
- Non-Alcoholic version: omit Baileys and double the milk (use about 5-6 tablespoons). Add a drop of peppermint extract to make it minty.
Nutrition InformationAmount per serving (1 shot) — Calories: 81, Fat: 2g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 1mg, Sodium: 95mg, Potassium: 19mg, Carbohydrates: 9g, Sugar: 8g, Protein: 1g, Calcium: 17%
**Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to give it a star rating below!**