Jul 21

2 ingredient Fudge Pops

This recipe is even easier than the last one I posted: it only has 2 ingredients AND it tastes just like a copycat fudgesicle. #win

These 2 ingredient Fudge Pops are so EASY and they're the richest and most chocolatey fudgesicles ever!

You know what happens when you go to Costco on a day you’re craving chocolate BAD? You come home with two ginormous jars of Nutella, that’s what happens. Then you make a gazillion desserts and try not to eat them. #truestory

However, lucky for you, these fudge pops are one of the desserts I made with that impulse buy. Since these only have 2 ingredients you can make them in about 5 minutes. The hardest part is letting them freeze! (I almost drank the mixture with a straw.)

Not many rich and indulgent chocolatey desserts can be made with only 2 ingredients. I’m trying to think of one as I type and nothing is coming to mind…except this recipe, obviously. So, what’s the #2 ingredient? Liquid. You need something liquidy so that the gooey chocolate spread will freeze into a pop.

Since more chocolate is always better, the second ingredient had to be chocolate too: Almond Breeze Chocolate Almond Milk.

Super rich and chocolatey frozen fudge pops made with Almond Breeze.

We’ve talked before how much I love almond milk. I use it every day on cereal, I replace milk with it in most of my baking recipes, and it makes great smoothies. I can’t wait to try chocolate almond milk with my bran flakes. It’ll make them taste way better, I’m sure.

More chocolate > Less chocolate #truth

It seems that I’ve been all about easy recipes the last few days. Probably because it’s summer and I’m hot and I just don’t feel like working. Also, I’m pretending like it’s fall and baking pumpkin this and candy corn that 4 times a day…so when it comes to what I’m posting NOW, it’s gotta be fast. These pops totally satisfy that requirement.

Remember how I said they only took 5 minutes to make? Totally true. Last week, the day I bought Costco out of it’s Nutella stash, I was craving a spoonful after dinner. We were watching America’s Got Talent and my mind was wandering to what I could make with the chocolate almond milk on my counter.

I got up, made these fudge pops, and was back on the couch before Howard Stern even finished his judgment of the people doing some sort of crazy fire acrobatics. Easy as Breeze, my friends!

2 ingredient fudge pops made with almond milk and NUTELLA!

I used a ice pop mold for these fudge pops. You need some sort of a mold for them because if you use dixie cups like I did with the lemon pie pops the sticks won’t stand up straight, so beware.

Simply whisk the chocolate hazelnut spread with some of the chocolate almond milk to thin out the spread, then whisk in the rest of the milk. This will make you less likely to be wearing liquid fudge pop, FYI. Now, what if you don’t like Nutella? No worries. You can make these with any chocolate spread (lots or brands sell them now) or even use peanut butter!

2 ingredient peanut butter pops, coming soon to a blog near you.

The richness of the chocolate almond milk added to the chocolate spread makes these a super fudgy and rich ice pop. If you love chocolate you’re going to LOVE these!

Easy Fudge Pops with only 2 ingredients - like a fudgesicle only BETTER!

I promise!

Homemade Fudge Pops

Yield: 6 pops, depending on size

Total Time: 5 minutes plus freezing

These EASY Fudge Pops are homemade and have only 2 ingredients!

Ingredients:

• 1/2 cup chocolate hazelnut spread (or you can use any chocolate nut spread or even peanut butter)
  • 1 1/2 cups Almond Breeze Chocolate Almond Milk

Directions:

1. Place chocolate hazelnut spread in a medium sized bowl. Add 1/2 cup of chocolate almond milk and whisk until smooth. Gradually whisk in remaining almond milk. Pour into ice pop molds, add sticks, then freeze for at least 4 hours or overnight.

Lemon Pie Ice Pops

Lemon Pie Popsicles (3 of 7)w

Coffee Nutella Swirl Ice Cream

coffee-nutella-swirl-ice-cream (5 of 5)w

Strawberry Nutella Tart

Nutella_Strawberry_Tart18-1ws

Vegan Chocolate Almond Cookies by Two Peas and their Pod
No Churn Rocky Road Ice Cream by Very Culinary
Almond Iced Coffee Float by Lemons for Lulu

This “Easy as Breeze” post is sponsored by Almond Breeze Almondmilk. For more “Easy As Breeze” recipes made with five ingredients or less, visit Almond Breeze on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest. All opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Crazy for Crust possible!

Pin It Yum

36 Responses to “2 ingredient Fudge Pops”

1. Gayle @ Pumpkin 'N Spice posted on July 21, 2015 at 3:15 am (#)

I am all over these fudge pops, Dorothy! Nutella and chocolate almond milk is pretty much the best pop ever! Love these!

2. Mir posted on July 21, 2015 at 4:23 am (#)

Man oh man, I wish I could be a Costco girl. That place scares the bejesus outta me. I can never find anything and the carts are HUGE. Target is less scary.
    But you clearly put your membership to good use here! I want a nice, cool Nutella fudge pop!

3. Monica posted on July 21, 2015 at 4:25 am (#)

That is wild!  Love it!  I just made a batch of chocolate pudding pops and it was chocolate fudge pops before that.  Neither were 2-ingredients!  Love the texture – looks so rich and chewy.

4. tanya posted on July 21, 2015 at 4:36 am (#)

All hail 2 ingredient fudge pops!!!  I like the way your mind works Dorothy, these are wonderful!

5. Eva @ Eva Bakes posted on July 21, 2015 at 5:36 am (#)

I know what I’m making this weekend…! :)

6. Eve @ Baking the Day posted on July 21, 2015 at 5:37 am (#)

Buying 2 massive jars of Nutella on a chocolate craving day is the perfect way to satisfy those cravings, better than a chocolate bar in my opinion 😀 These fudge pops look so delicious, I better rustle some up now!

7. TidyMom posted on July 21, 2015 at 6:28 am (#)

oh this is a great idea!! we love almond milk!  I think we’ll be making these next week!! thanks!

8. Sandy @ RE posted on July 21, 2015 at 6:28 am (#)

2 ingredients … you can’t beat that. Love this for drop-in company (and swimmers). :)

9. Medha @ Whisk & Shout posted on July 21, 2015 at 7:07 am (#)

I want to try these with almond butter for the ultimate chocolate/almond fudgsicle! So easy and delicious :)

10. Averie @ Averie Cooks posted on July 21, 2015 at 8:13 am (#)

I applaud you for making these because about 2-3 years ago I made chocolate fudge pops and honestly, the photo shoot, was the death of me. They were melting on contact with the air before I even had my camera out, I swear, hottest day of the year and I decide it would be fun to make fudge pops for my blog…haha joke was on me :) Yours are gorgeous and I know what it takes to shoot frozen stuff…bravo!!

• Dorothy Kern replied on July 21st, 2015 at 4:19 pm

Um, do you see how melty they are? I suck at frozen treats I swear! :)

11. fabiola@notjustbaked posted on July 21, 2015 at 9:11 am (#)

Two ingredients recipes are always a good place to start. But when one is chocolate, I am there for sure!

12. Malinda @ Countryside Cravings posted on July 21, 2015 at 10:47 am (#)

Now this is my kind of cooking–quick, easy and oh so tasty!

13. Joan Hayes posted on July 21, 2015 at 12:09 pm (#)

I can’t believe these just have two ingredients! I also had no idea you could use Nutella like this! You are amazing! 😀

14. Shawn @ I Wash You Dry posted on July 21, 2015 at 12:54 pm (#)

My heart just did a flip. I LOVE NUTELLA. I don’t buy it often because I eat the whole jar every time! But dang it if I’m not searching for my keys now to go get some!

• Dorothy Kern replied on July 21st, 2015 at 4:18 pm

Right? Happens every time I buy it!

15. Jessica @ Sweetest Menu posted on July 21, 2015 at 3:46 pm (#)

Love these Dorothy! I can’t believe you can make such gorgeous ice creams with just two ingredients! Amazing!

16. Mom posted on July 21, 2015 at 4:11 pm (#)

Wow, these look great. I could use one right now!!

17. Karen @ The Food Charlatan posted on July 21, 2015 at 4:32 pm (#)

The giant jars of nutella at costco are my weakness. I’m not even tempted at the normal grocery store, because I’m like, you want 5 bucks for THAT tiny bottle?? But the double whammy gets me every time. Now I have even more incentive to buy them because LOOK AT THIS. 2 ingredients???

18. Lise @MomLovesBaking posted on July 21, 2015 at 5:21 pm (#)

You had me at 2 ingredients! And I agree with Averie, great job with the photo taking before it melted!

19. Sylvie | Gourmande in the Kitchen posted on July 22, 2015 at 1:01 am (#)

So simple, a perfect summer treat!

20. Erin @ Miss Scrambled Egg posted on July 22, 2015 at 3:51 am (#)

Dorothy – You are amazing. Thank you for sharing this recipe. It’s a great alternative when you’re worried about what to make for dessert. So simple, but so perfectly delicious!

21. Taylor @ Food Faith Fitness posted on July 22, 2015 at 4:19 am (#)

Would it be too bold to say that I want to marry these pops?  I didn’t think so.
    I mean hazelnut spread and Almond Breeze? I think that basically defines my LIFE. Pinned!

22. Amy @Very Culinary posted on July 22, 2015 at 5:49 am (#)

This is so smart, makes me wish I’d thought of it! We’ve been going through popsicles like crazy for crust over here – because duh. Sacramento. 115 degrees. And fudgesicles are Trevor’s absolute fav. I think I might have enough of the almondmilk left to make these. If not, I’ll go  buy another container. Love it!!

23. Cakespy posted on July 22, 2015 at 6:22 am (#)

Pretty sure the almond milk makes them health food. Therefore, even more awesome. :-)

24. Trish - Mom On Timeout posted on July 22, 2015 at 7:07 am (#)

These are GENIUS. Your photos are gorgeous Dorothy!

25. Jen | Baked by an Introvert posted on July 22, 2015 at 7:41 am (#)

I am in love with fudge pops and your 2 ingredient version sounds fabulous! I have some of that almond milk in my fridge so I will be making these soon!

26. Chineka @ Savor The Baking posted on July 22, 2015 at 8:55 am (#)

mmm… This would be a refreshing treat right now and I love how these popsicles use almond milk.

27. Lindsay @ Life, Love and Sugar posted on July 22, 2015 at 11:41 am (#)

I just died. I know those big jars of Nutella at Costco because they are sitting in my pantry. I cannot wait to make these pops!

28. Marsha @ Marsha's Baking Addiction posted on July 22, 2015 at 12:32 pm (#)

I can see these becoming a favourite, I can’t believe how simple these are!

29. ChiChi posted on July 22, 2015 at 1:21 pm (#)

I absolutely love Cotco with their large jars of nutella. These 2 ingredient fudge pops look really delicious and refreshing. Love how simple the recipe is.

30. Jocelyn @BruCrew Life posted on July 22, 2015 at 1:22 pm (#)

I love those big jars of Nutella!  It’s all I buy now because I love that creamy stuff a little too much!  Ok, so this is probably my most favorite thing in the world that I have seen done with Nutella.  What an awesome way to make a fudgesicle!!  You are the dessert queen for sure!

31. Melissa posted on July 22, 2015 at 3:59 pm (#)

I don’t think I even knew what Nutella was until I went to college. #deprivedchildhood. But my kids are not deprived. No siree! They OD on the stuff. They would LOVE these fudge popsicles! Where can you find good popsicle molds? I have a hard time finding them. I guess I could click on the link you have for them. #duh. I am learning how to use hashtags from you. I have never used them before! You are teaching me so many things! #youreawesome.

32. Elio posted on July 23, 2015 at 12:21 am (#)

Hi Dorothy, thanks a lot for posting this recipe. :)

33. Kelly - Life Made Sweeter posted on July 23, 2015 at 12:11 pm (#)

These look absolutely perfect, Dorothy! Love that they’re only 2 ingredients! I have such a weakness for fudge pops, they were our favorite when we were growing up. I can’t wait to make these!

34. Jenna posted on July 24, 2015 at 3:09 pm (#)

These seem like the most PERFECT summer treat!! I can never resist Nutella!!