Aug 01

48 Breakfasts and Desserts using Pillsbury Crescent Rolls

Have you ever tried using Pillsbury Crescent Rolls for something other than a plain crescent roll? These 48 Breakfasts and Desserts using Pillsbury Crescent Rolls can be your inspiration!

48 Breakfast and Dessert Ideas using Pillsbury Crescent Rolls - perfect for back to school! | www.crazyforcrust.com #pillsbury

I am in LOVE with Pillsbury Crescent Rolls. That’s not a paid endorsement – we just really, really love them in our house. I make them as rolls for dinner, wrap them with turkey and cheese for lunches (that’s the only way Jordan will eat turkey and cheese, BTW). I also love making breakfast foods with them. They’re so versatile, and the end result is a portable snack that’s perfect for hectic mornings and on the go.

As school time rapidly approaches, I decided to compile a list of 48 Breakfasts and Desserts using Pillsbury Crescent Rolls. Enjoy!

What's your favorite way to enjoy a Crescent Roll?

41 Responses to “48 Breakfasts and Desserts using Pillsbury Crescent Rolls”

1. Mary Frances @ The Sweet {Tooth} Life posted on August 1, 2013 at 5:22 pm (#)

So many incredibly choices! I always go with chocolate :) but some of these have my attention. Those crescent rolls in the fridge are going to be put to good use soon!

2. Tracey @ The Kitchen is My Playground posted on August 1, 2013 at 7:20 pm (#)

Oh my, Dorothy! … what a fabulous collection. I love crescent rolls, too, and the ideas here are wonderful! Hmmmmm, the only question is … where do I begin? Thank you so much for including one of my treats in the line-up!
    Tracey @ The Kitchen is My Playground

3. Hezzi-D posted on August 1, 2013 at 7:40 pm (#)

These look awesome! Thanks for including my peach turnovers!

4. Becca @ Crumbs and Chaos posted on August 1, 2013 at 7:54 pm (#)

Oh gosh, I love crescent rolls because they are so versatile! You’ve got me needing to stock up so I can work my way through this list ;) Thanks for including me!

5. Tieghan posted on August 1, 2013 at 8:23 pm (#)

This post is like breakfast heaven! Yumm, I love them all!

6. Faith @ Pixie Dust Kitchen posted on August 1, 2013 at 8:25 pm (#)

I love crescent rolls, just as crescent rolls! However, I love all the fabulous ways to use them for other things in this round up. This is such a great roundup! Bookmarking and pinning!

7. Shannon posted on August 1, 2013 at 9:14 pm (#)

My favorite crescent roll recipe!

I can’t wait to try some of these…yum :)

8. Jen Nikolaus posted on August 1, 2013 at 9:23 pm (#)

OMG drool drool drool!!! These all look so yummy! Thank you so much for adding my Pain au Chocolat to this awesome group of recipes! I have some crescent rolls in my fridge right now, can’t wait to make one of these fab recipes! Thanks again!!

~Jen

• Dorothy Kern replied on August 4th, 2013 at 6:37 pm

Thanks Jen!! :)

9. Shawn @ I Wash You Dry posted on August 2, 2013 at 6:45 am (#)

I’m seriously in love with the whole Pillsbury line of products in tubes. They are so fun to play around with and make new things. These are all fantastic ideas, I am especially in love with the “Crispy” recipes from Chef in Training. I need to make something like that pronto! :)

• Dorothy Kern replied on August 4th, 2013 at 6:35 pm

DITTO! Thanks Shawn!

10. Tina @ Tina's Chic Corner posted on August 2, 2013 at 8:39 am (#)

I’ve recently seen crescent rolls in a whole new light! Recently, I made 2 kinds of cheese danishs using it and they came out so good that I’ve been obsessed with finding other recipes to use the fun pastry dough with. Thanks for sharing all these great ideas. :)

• Dorothy Kern replied on August 4th, 2013 at 6:34 pm

They are amazing little rolls. So versatile! Thanks Tina!

11. Tara @ Unsophisticook posted on August 2, 2013 at 12:07 pm (#)

Wow, fantastic roundup of yummy crescent roll ideas! Thanks so much for including my Mini Spinach Quiche, Dorothy.

• Dorothy Kern replied on August 4th, 2013 at 6:34 pm

You’re welcome Tara!

12. Julie @ Julie's Eats & Treats posted on August 2, 2013 at 12:21 pm (#)

Awesome round up once again! Thanks for sharing my recipe :)

• Dorothy Kern replied on August 4th, 2013 at 6:34 pm

Thanks julie!

13. Lauren at Keep It Sweet posted on August 2, 2013 at 12:31 pm (#)

Crescent rolls are one of those great guilty pleasures in life and always so fun to bake with. Thanks for including me in this awesome roundup!

• Dorothy Kern replied on August 4th, 2013 at 6:32 pm

I agree- best ingredient ever!

14. Georgia @ The Comfort of Cooking posted on August 2, 2013 at 12:35 pm (#)

OMG, these all look so irresistible! I want one of these buttery, flaky desserts right now!

• Dorothy Kern replied on August 4th, 2013 at 6:32 pm

Me too! I’m craving them so bad!

15. aimee @ like mother like daughter posted on August 2, 2013 at 12:56 pm (#)

Yum! These all look sooo good. Now I need to go buy some crescent rolls!

• Dorothy Kern replied on August 4th, 2013 at 6:29 pm

Yes you do! :) Thanks Aimee!

16. Cathy@LemonTreeDwelling posted on August 2, 2013 at 2:36 pm (#)

Oh my goodness….so many possibilities! I can’t wait to make some of these. We love crescent rolls! Thanks so much for including me in this round-up, Dorothy!!

• Dorothy Kern replied on August 4th, 2013 at 6:29 pm

You’re welcome Cathy! :) Thank you!

17. Erin @ Making Memories posted on August 2, 2013 at 8:57 pm (#)

Oh my heck! Cresent dough is a staple in my house. I love it! Thanks for the amazing round up. I’m pinning dang near all of them and can’t wait to check them all off my list of “oh yeah, I ate that!”

• Dorothy Kern replied on August 4th, 2013 at 6:28 pm

Thanks Erin!

18. Heather @ French Press posted on August 3, 2013 at 5:42 pm (#)

SO much good stuff. Iam glad that I have a tube in the fridge

• Dorothy Kern replied on August 4th, 2013 at 6:27 pm

Thanks Heather!

19. Melissa posted on August 3, 2013 at 7:00 pm (#)

Wow, I used to use Pillsbury rolls all the time. You’ve re-inspired me. The variety of breakfast rolls look amazing :) Thanks for the fun post. Love to see the versatility and creativity with one product!

• Dorothy Kern replied on August 4th, 2013 at 6:27 pm

Thanks Melissa!

20. Jennifer @ Not Your Momma's Cookie posted on August 5, 2013 at 5:54 am (#)

YUM! Awesome round-up! :)

21. Alyson @ Alyson J posted on August 5, 2013 at 6:25 pm (#)

Oh this post is trouble! .. thank you ;-)

• Dorothy Kern replied on August 5th, 2013 at 6:37 pm

Tooootally trouble! :)

22. Pop Chef posted on September 10, 2013 at 6:50 am (#)

The kids might surely love bringing some of these to school. Thanks for posting.

23. Kim Beaulieu posted on September 17, 2013 at 11:07 am (#)

Such an amazing round up of delicious recipes. I love crescent rolls, and basically all the pillsbury products. So this is a great resource when I get recipe block.

Thanks so much for including mine. xx

24. Pingback: 48 Breakfasts and Desserts using Pillsbury Crescent Rolls | Pots, Pans and Proverbs

25. Meta posted on December 8, 2013 at 5:38 am (#)

Where is the list of 48 or where is the link to the list? Couldn’t find it on the post.
    Thanks,
    Mrta

• Dorothy Kern replied on December 8th, 2013 at 3:37 pm

If you click on any of the photos in the post, they will take you to the blogs with the recipes! :)

26. Julie @ Willow Bird Baking posted on December 26, 2013 at 9:45 pm (#)

Thanks for sharing my pumpkin sopapilla bars, Dorothy!

27. myer briggs personality test posted on May 22, 2014 at 1:55 am (#)

Hello every one, here every person is sharing these kinds of knowledge, therefore it’s fastidious to read this webpage, and I used to pay a visit
    this blog daily.