This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
Everyone loves a flakey crescent roll for breakfast, but let’s kick it up a notch with stuffed crescent rolls with Almond Joy. Candy for breakfast? Yes please! Whether you have these for breakfast or dessert these stuffed crescent rolls are sure to hit the spot.
Table of Contents
Stuffed Crescent Rolls With Almond Joy
Crescent rolls stuffed with anything is delicious, but with Almond Joy… they are to die for! The classic combination of almonds, coconut, and chocolate all stuffed together in a bite-sized flaky crescent roll, drizzled with chocolate and coconut flakes. What could be better than that?
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- I know a lot of easy recipes, but this one takes the cake. You don’t even need a full kitchen to make these, you could make these right in a kitchenette toaster oven.
- You don’t have to wait until dessert to eat these, these can be served as a breakfast treat or even a small bite-sized snack throughout the day.
Ingredients in Almond Joy Crescent Rolls
- Crescent rolls- The dough that holds it all together.
- Mini Almond Joy candy bars– The delicious stuffed crescent roll filling.
- Milk chocolate chips- Adds a bit of sweetness, you can never have enough chocolate!
- Toasted coconut- Puts an emphasis on the coconutty flavor of the Almond Joy and adds texture.
How to Stuff Crescent Rolls
- Unroll crescent roll dough.
- Place a mini Almond Joy on each roll.
- Roll up the dough and secure the ends by pressing them down lightly, and repeat with the remaining peices of dough. Yep, it’s as simple as that! I was serious when I said that is one easy pastry recipe.
- Bake until golden brown.
If you want extra coconut and chocolate, drizzle a handsome amount of melted chocolate chips on top of the stuffed crescent rolls in order to make the toasted coconut flakes stick really well.
They’ll be light golden brown and golden on the bottom.
Freeze in an airtight container for up to three months.
Place chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and heat on 50% power in 30 second increments, stirring between each, until it’s melted and smooth. If your chocolate is having trouble melting, add 1 teaspoon vegetable oil or crisco to help it along.
Almond Joy Crescent Rolls
- 1 tube crescent rolls (8 rolls)
- 8 fun size Almond Joy candy bars
- ¼ cup milk chocolate chips
- ¼ cup toasted coconut
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray or cover it with parchment or a silicone baking mat.
- Unroll the crescent rolls. Place one candy bar in the wide part of the crescent triangle. Roll up and place on prepared cookie sheet. Repeat with remaining rolls.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Once cool, melt your chocolate chips and drizzle over the crescent rolls. Sprinkle immediately with toasted coconut.
Other Crescent Roll Recipes
Easy 2 ingredient Crescent Rolls recipe – fill crescent roll dough with Almond Joy Candy for a fun twist on breakfast or dessert!
Last Updated on November 4, 2022
As the only coconut lover in my family, I thank you!