Jul 01

26 Fourth of July Recipe Ideas

It’s hard to believe, but Thursday is already July 4! In case you need some last minute inspiration, I’ve compiled a list of 26 Fourth of July Recipe Ideas your friends and family are sure to love!

26 Fourth of July Recipe Ideas by crazyforcrust.com

Patriotic Cake Roll

patriotic-cake-roll (4 of 4)

Patriotic Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bark

Patriotic Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bark by crazyforcrust.com | A quick and easy red, white, and blue treat for the 4th!

Peanut Butter Flag Dip

Peanut Butter Fudgesicles  |  Banana Cream Pie Ice Cream

ICEE Cupcakes

icee 1 words

Brownie Cookie S’mores

brownie-cookie-smores (4 of 5)w

Raspberry Arnold Palmer

raspberry-arnold-palmer (12 of 14)

Watermelon Lemonade

watermelon-lemonade-margarita (1 of 6)w

For even more ideas, check out my Fourth of July Pinboard!

32 Responses to “26 Fourth of July Recipe Ideas”

1. Georgia @ The Comfort of Cooking posted on July 1, 2013 at 3:07 pm (#)

I’m in red, white and blue heaven! Love all these pretty, patriotic desserts, Dorothy. I’ll take one of each!

2. Pamela @ Brooklyn Farm Girl posted on July 1, 2013 at 3:53 pm (#)

Loving this list of ideas, thanks for putting it together! Those ICEE cupcakes are adorable!

3. Kathy posted on July 1, 2013 at 6:19 pm (#)

What a great list! I’m still trying to nail down some things for my menu for the 4th! These are great ideas!

4. Jennifer @ Not Your Momma's Cookie posted on July 1, 2013 at 6:22 pm (#)

How is it even possible that the Fourth is this week!? Craaaazy :)

This is an awesome round-up, Dorothy!

5. Tenns @ New Mama Diaries posted on July 1, 2013 at 7:28 pm (#)

Wow! What an awesome collection of recipes. The ICEE cupcakes are super cute and the red velvet brownie is so unique!

6. Tieghan posted on July 1, 2013 at 7:39 pm (#)

All 26 of the recipes make me so happy! I mean every one. You just got me so excited to make some 4th of July themed foods! Fun post Dorothy!!

7. Jennifer @ Mother Thyme posted on July 1, 2013 at 8:15 pm (#)

I’ll take one of each, please! I certainly can’t choose just one. Love all these ideas.

8. Sheila @ Sweet Baked Life posted on July 1, 2013 at 10:19 pm (#)

Love all of these! They look amazing. Ready and willing to dig in!

9. Tanya Schroeder posted on July 2, 2013 at 3:59 am (#)

I love all the 4th of July ideas Dorothy!! Great round up!

10. Jamie @lifelovelemons posted on July 2, 2013 at 5:31 am (#)

What great ideas! Love them all!

11. Nancy P.@thebittersideofsweet posted on July 2, 2013 at 5:45 am (#)

Great round up Dorothy!! Those cupcake tops look incredible!

12. Cathy@LemonTreeDwelling posted on July 2, 2013 at 7:23 am (#)

Look at all these delicious desserts! Yummmm Dorothy!!

13. Faith @ Pixie Dust Kitchen posted on July 2, 2013 at 8:18 am (#)

I love all of these ideas! I was dreading my 4th of July baking but this post re-motivated me!

14. Jen B posted on July 2, 2013 at 11:40 am (#)

Amazing round up! Thanks for posting! :)

15. Amy posted on July 2, 2013 at 12:32 pm (#)

You are SO prepared, and I’m so… Not. The only plans I have for the 4th are to watch fireworks. No party plans, no dinner plans, no dessert plans (gasp! the world must be ending!)… I’d rather celebrate with you! ;)

16. aimee @ like mother like daughter posted on July 2, 2013 at 12:42 pm (#)

All great ideas!! I’ve got a round up coming tomorrow and I’m going to link to yours if they want more ideas!

18. Ashley @ Kitchen Meets Girl posted on July 2, 2013 at 4:28 pm (#)

What an awesome list, Dorothy! I’m still trying to wrap my head around the fact that the 4th is in TWO DAYS! Where is the time going??

• Dorothy Kern replied on July 3rd, 2013 at 8:14 am

I know! Time is flying like crazy!

19. Pingback: Fourth of July Recipe Round Up | Like Mother, Like Daughter Food