This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
This Sugar Cookie Martini is perfect for Christmas because every holiday needs a signature cocktail. You really cannot ever have enough sugar cookies. #sugarcookieallthethings
Table of Contents
What is a Sugar Cookie Martini?
This is an easy 3 ingredient vodka martini that tastes like a sugar cookie! It’s creamy and PERFECT – great all year but especially at the holidays. Would the world implode if I dipped sugar cookies in my sugar cookie martini?
3 Ingredients Needed
- Vanilla Vodka – if you only have regular vodka on hand, you can use that, I just love the flavor of vanilla. You could use regular and add a few drops of vanilla extract too.
- Amaretto – amaretto is one of my favorites for the smell alone! This helps give it that sugar cookie flavor.
- Sugar Cookie Coffee Creamer – this is seasonal for Christmastime. If you don’t have it on hand use vanilla coffee creamer instead.
How to make a Sugar Cookie Martini
The perfect dessert martini is has a ratio of 1:1:2. 1 part strong, 1 part sweet, and 2 parts mild. In the case of dessert or sweet cocktails, the “mild” often comes in the form of milk, half and half, or cream. The coffee creamer adds the creamy, mild content, along with a nice dose of sweet and flavor (it actually tastes like a sugar cookie!)
- Add all ingredients to a shaker with ice.
- Shake shake shake and pour into a glass rimmed with sugar.
Can’t find the coffee creamer? Here are some swaps:
- Use vanilla coffee creamer instead.
- Use milk or cream and add a bit of vanilla and almond extracts.
- Use milk or cream and add cookie syrup or sugar cookie syrup (these are both coffee syrups). Torani makes cookie syrup and Skinnymixes makes sugar cookie syrup.
Tip From Dorothy
- Have you glass chilled for the perfect cold martini.
- Rim your martini glass in sugar by dipping the glass upside down in honey or corn syrup then in sanding sugar.
Sugar Cookie Martini
- 1 ounce vanilla vodka
- 1 ounce amaretto
- 2 ounces Frosted Sugar Cookie Coffee Creamer (see note)
- If desired, coat the rim of your glass with light corn syrup and then dip the rim in sugar.
- Place ice in a martini shaker, along with all ingredients. Shake and strain into prepared glass. Serve immediately.
- If you cannot find the sugar cookie creamer (International Delight is the brand, available at the holidays) you can do one of the following:
- Use vanilla or french vanilla coffee creamer
- Use Milk, half and half or cream and add either vanilla coffee syrup (Torani, regular or sugar-free) or Sugar Cookie Syrup (by Skinny Mixes, often found at discount stores like TJ Maxx or online). Start with 2 teaspoons and add more as needed to taste.
- See more of my coffee creamer recipes here!
- Click here to see more DRINK recipes!
- Candy Cane Martini
- Homemade Hot Chocolate Mix
- Eggnog Martini by Nutmeg Nanny
Sugar Cookie Martini is a creamy vodka martini with just 3 ingredients – the perfect holiday cocktail recipe! Tastes just like a sugar cookie!
Last Updated on February 21, 2024