This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
Cranberry Mimosa – this easy 3 ingredient champagne cocktail recipe is perfect for brunch or even as a bellini at a cocktail party! It’s a Prosecco mimosa with a touch of orange and, of course, cranberry juice.
Table of Contents
Perfect Mimosa Twist
This champagne cocktail has only 3 ingredients: cranberry juice, orange juice, and sparkling wine. I love using Prosecco (La Marca is my favorite brand), but you can use champagne or any sparkling wine you love. You can make this cocktail one at a time (if, say, you’re the only one who drinks mimosas at Christmas #truestory) or you can make a pitcher if you are watering a crowd.
Cranberry Mimosas are the perfect cranberry juice cocktail for any brunch or the holidays. They’re pretty and taste almost TOO good!
3 Ingredient Mimosas
- Cranberry Juice: Use your favorite, I like using 100% juice
- Orange Juice: You can use fresh squeezed but I prefer pulp free orange juice from the grocery store.
- Champagne: Or you can use Prosecco or sparkling wine but use a good one. Our favorites are La Marca or Cupcake Prosecco – they’re both an affordable option.
How to make Cranberry Mimosas
- Add the juices to a champagne flutes.
- Top off with champagne.
- Garnish as desired but we love adding an orange slice and some fresh cranberries.
Yes you can – just add the juices to the pitcher then add the sparkling wine right before serving.
Traditionally orange juice is what’s used but I love adding cranberry juice too!
Use Prosecco or sparkling wine. For a non-alcoholic version use ginger ale, club soda, or lemon lime soda.
Cranberry Orange Mimosa Bellini
For one cocktail:
- 2 ounces cranberry juice
- 1 ounce orange juice
- Champagne or Prosecco to fill the glass
For a pitcher:
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 bottle of champagne or prosecco
- To make single cocktails: add juices to champagne flute, then top off with sparkling wine. Finish with a cranberry and orange slice.
- To make a pitcher: add juices to a pitcher, then add the bottle of sparkling wine. Garnish with cranberries and orange slices.
Last Updated on October 17, 2023