This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
This easy Smores Pie has everything you love about S’mores but in pie form. We love it because it only has FOUR ingredients!
It’s rich, fudgy and loaded with lots of toasted marshmallows. This is an easy no-bake pie that I know you’ll love like we do.
Table of Contents
BEST S’mores Pie in the World
Summer is all about the s’mores but since I don’t go camping, I have to get my s’mores fix in non-traditional ways like this S’mores Pie. I mean, I love the great outdoors as long as I have a hotel to stay at. That’s my idea of camping.
But this pie, let’s talk about it: Chocolate ganache filling, graham cracker crust and lots of ooey-gooey toasted marshmallow with no campfire needed! Yes, please, sign me up.
No complicated steps and no need to preheat the oven – this is one of my favorite no-bake pies to make because it tastes like you worked all day on it, but it’s so easy to make.
VIDEO: How to make EASY S’mores Pie
Four ingredients – that’s all you need!
- Graham cracker crust: buy a store bought crust for ease!
- Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Heavy whipping cream
Now, you can certainly buy a packaged crust, but I suggest you use my homemade graham cracker crust because it tastes SO MUCH BETTER than store-bought.
The filling is chocolate ganache and, not gonna lie, it’s like filling the pie with fudge which is a very good thing in my book.
I make the ganache with chocolate chips and heavy whipping cream. I use semi-sweet chocolate chips but you can use milk chocolate or dark chocolate if you prefer.
How to make S’mores Pie
- Add chocolate chips and heavy cream to a microwave safe bowl or measuring cup.
- Heat in the microwave and then whisk until thick and smooth.
- Make your graham cracker crust (or use a store bought crust).
- Pour the ganache in the crust and let it set.
- Add marshmallows on top.
- Toast the marshmallows under the broiler or using a kitchen torch.
Ganache is so easy to make – just melt semi-sweet chocolate chips with heavy cream in the microwave and then whisk it until smooth.
Pour the ganache into your pie crust and chill it for at least 2 hours or until the filling is set.
How to Toast Marshmallows for Pie
Right before you’re ready to serve it, top the pie with large marshmallows and toast them until they are golden in spots and nice and ooey-gooey.
You don’t need an open flame to toast your marshmallows – you can use a kitchen torch (my favorite way!) or you can pop the pie under the broiler for a minute or so but keep an eye on it. The marshmallows go from golden to burnt pretty quick.
Everyone Loves this 4-Ingredient S’mores Pie
I love that I don’t have to pitch a tent to get my s’mores fix! I’ve made this pie so many times and everyone loves it – it never lasts long. Let’s review:
Really, there are no words to describe this pie – uber chocolatey, rich, decadent, perfection. I guess maybe there are a few!
Whether you make this s’mores pie from scratch with homemade crust or take a shortcut with your favorite store-bought I’m pretty sure you’re going to love it.
Other Indoor S’more Recipes
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @crazyforcrust on Instagram or hashtag it #crazyforcrust
4 Ingredient S’mores Pie Recipe
- 1 9 inch graham cracker crust homemade or from the grocery store
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips (1 bag) or milk chocolate
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 4 cups mini marshmallows , or 20 large (or more if you want)
- Place chocolate chips and heavy whipping cream in a medium bowl. Heat in the microwave for 45 seconds, then whisk. If the chocolate doesn’t melt into the heavy cream, heat an additional 15-30 seconds, whisking every 15.
- Whisk until mixture is smooth.
- Pour ganache into prepared crust. Cover and chill until set, at least 2 hours.
- Right before serving top with large marshmallows. Broil or use a hand torch to toast the marshmallows. Best served right after topping with the marshmallows.
Easy no bake S’mores Pie will bring all the flavors of camping to you, inside! With all the traditional ingredients of S’mores, you can’t go wrong with this pie that’s topped with toasted marshmallows!
Last Updated on May 2, 2022