Feb 10

Heart Shaped Cinnamon Rolls on sticks

I pink puffy heart hearts. Especially when they’re edible!

Heart Shaped Cinnamon Rolls on Sticks | crazyforcrust.com | An easy way to make your kids smile on Valentine's Day!

I have a problem. A heart problem.

Every Valentine’s Day I make all food into hearts. Heart shaped pancakes. Heart shaped sandwiches. Heart shaped cookies. Heart shaped pizza.

It’s an addiction. I even did it before I had a kid. I’d do it just for my husband. He notices heart shaped things. {Unlike that year I put cute “you’re the apple of my eye” stickers on all the fruit and the next day I asked did you like the sayings on the fruit and he said what?}

It’s one of those things, like Elf on the Shelf, that is all Jordan knows. So if I don’t do it, I’m in a load of do-do.

So I do it. I make hearts out of everrryyyything.

Including cinnamon rolls!

Have you ever turned a cinnamon roll into a heart? It’s super easy. Then you can stick them on sticks, tint the icing pink, bathe them in sprinkles, and you have a pink puffy heart heart cinnamon roll.

These make a great Valentine breakfast. Or they make an awesome teacher or BFF gift.

Want to know how to make them? Great! Click on over to the Pillsbury website, where I wrote a whole post and did a whole photo tutorial!

Did you know I work with Pillsbury? I’m one of their Makers. You can find me creating recipes over there often. A lot of them are dinner. *mind blown*

So go figure out how to make these Heart Shaped Cinnamon Rolls on sticks over at Pillsbury!

….in case you missed it… Click HERE for the recipe!

32 Responses to “Heart Shaped Cinnamon Rolls on sticks”

1. Averie @ Averie Cooks posted on February 10, 2014 at 5:24 am (#)

So so cute! How clever! pinned :)

2. Shannon @ Bake.Frost.Repeat posted on February 10, 2014 at 6:08 am (#)

Totally adorable. I mean, cinnamon rolls are spectacular on their own, but add sprinkles and put them on a stick and you don’t have enough adjectives to describe the awesomeness!

3. Faith @ Pixie Dust Kitchen posted on February 10, 2014 at 6:16 am (#)

These are so adorable! I love that they’re heart shaped- what a wonderful idea!

4. Jocelyn (Grandbaby Cakes) posted on February 10, 2014 at 6:36 am (#)

That is super adorable Dorothy!!!!

6. Lindsay @ Life, Love and Sugar posted on February 10, 2014 at 7:15 am (#)

Adorable! They look great all packaged up! I love heart stuff too :)

7. Kayle (The Cooking Actress) posted on February 10, 2014 at 8:02 am (#)

HOW CUUUTE! I love that you make everything heart shaped!! These cinnamon rolls look super tasty and super adorable

8. Laura @ Laura's Baking Talent posted on February 10, 2014 at 8:58 am (#)

These are too cute for words. Love them!

9. Erin | The Emerging Foodie posted on February 10, 2014 at 9:02 am (#)

Dorothy, these are great! Heart shaped everything is the best. I approve. :) Can’t wait to go check out this recipe! Hope you had a great weekend away! xoxo

10. Lisa @ Je suis alimentageuse posted on February 10, 2014 at 10:02 am (#)

Hahah I love that heart shaped things are your schtick. I love the idea of wrapping them as a gift, lovely post! (And I totally get when they never notice stuff you do, I wrote a whole blog post about my SO once and he never read it.)

11. Laura @ Laura's Culinary Adventures posted on February 10, 2014 at 10:43 am (#)

So cute! This makes me want to make heart shaped cinnamon rolls and pancakes!

12. Graham @ Glazed & Confused posted on February 10, 2014 at 11:01 am (#)

Looks amazing! Perfect for a V-Day breakfast treat!

13. Emily @Sweet Bella Roos posted on February 10, 2014 at 12:30 pm (#)

These are too cute Dorothy!!

14. Hayley @ The Domestic Rebel posted on February 10, 2014 at 2:05 pm (#)

Too cute and tasty, too! Want a whole bouquet of them on Friday, hint hint ;)

15. Anna@CrunchyCreamySweet posted on February 10, 2014 at 3:56 pm (#)

So adorable!! Swoon!!

16. Ashley | Spoonful of Flavor posted on February 10, 2014 at 4:22 pm (#)

These are just too cute and I’m sure that they taste amazing! Pinned because I love pink puffy hearts too!

17. Laurie F. posted on February 10, 2014 at 5:14 pm (#)

I would love to be at your house on Valentine’s Day! Great ideas, Dorothy!

18. Brenda @ Chatting Over Chocolate posted on February 10, 2014 at 6:28 pm (#)

These look AMAZING, Dorothy!! Thanks for sharing! Pinned ;) … Happy Valentine’s Day to you and yours! :)

19. kloesunny@ kloeskitchen.wordpress.com posted on February 10, 2014 at 6:30 pm (#)

These look amazing! I just made cinnamon rolls last week (http://kloeskitchen.wordpress.com/2014/02/06/cinnamon-rolls/) and now I wish I would have made them in heart shapes. BTW: love your site, I have been following it for a while now. :)

Happy baking!

20. Ashton posted on February 10, 2014 at 7:46 pm (#)

Prettiest cinnamon roll hearts on a stick I’ve ever seen :)

21. Regina @ SpecialtyCakeCreations posted on February 10, 2014 at 7:46 pm (#)

These are just too cute! I love how they are made with premade dough – so easy.

22. Kelly - Life made Sweeter posted on February 11, 2014 at 4:26 am (#)

That is so adorable, I love all the heart-shaped treats you make for Valentine’s Day! These are too cute Dorothy and look like so much fun to make! Pinning to try making these with my son :)

23. Jessica @ A Kitchen Addiction posted on February 11, 2014 at 6:35 am (#)

It doesn’t get much cuter than these heart shaped cinnamon rolls!

24. Becky posted on February 11, 2014 at 9:33 am (#)

These are super cute! I really wish I was YOUR daughter’s teacher so I could get some of these for Valentine’s Day! lol I’ll be lucky if I even get a chocolate heart this year. 6th graders are not as nice and sweet as 1st graders. :-p

25. Kristyn posted on February 12, 2014 at 3:46 am (#)

These are SOOO cute, Dorothy. AND they look delicious. Thank you!!

26. Emily ~SoDomesticated~ posted on February 12, 2014 at 11:16 am (#)

I love heart shaped food! So adorable… looks delicious, to boot!

27. Pingback: Valentine’s Day Ideas | Icing Sugar

28. Pingback: Valentine’s Day Crafts & Recipes | Grapeword Blog

29. Danielle @ TheCharmItSpot posted on February 21, 2014 at 1:05 pm (#)

These cinnamon rolls look amazing! AND They’re totally adorable! I really love what you did with them, it’s the perfect gift! Thanks for sharing!!

30. Pingback: Oh So Sweet Baker