Jan 16

Over 20 Valentine’s Day Ideas

Valentine Treats

Are you ready to start thinking in pink and red? I sure am! While brainstorming ideas for Valentine’s Day this year, I came across a few of the things I made last February (or throughout the year) that you might like to add to your love day repertoire. I’ve listed my favorite Valentine’s Day Ideas from the archives!

Valentine’s Day Fudge

red velvet cheesecake loaf 3 words

Red Velvet Molten Lava Cakes

red velvet molten lava cake 1 words

Triple Chocolate Bundt Cake

triple-chocolate-bundt-cake (5 of 10)w

Avocado Truffles

Chocolate-Avocado-Truffles (3 of 5)

The Best Chocolate Cupcakes

best-chocolate-cupcakes (2 of 9)w

Nutella Chocolate Pudding Cookies with Strawberry Hearts (or any flavor!)

Nutella Chocolate Pudding Cookies 3 words

Oreo Crust Mix {It’s Chex Mix…with chunks of Oreo crust inside!}

Red Velvet Brownie Pie

Coconut White Chocolate Brownie Truffles

IMG_2096edited

Red Velvet HUGS Cookies

red velvet hugs

Red Velvet Cheesecake Cupcakes (picture them with Valentine’s Day sprinkles and colors!)

33 Responses to “Over 20 Valentine’s Day Ideas”

1. Pamela posted on January 16, 2013 at 3:50 pm (#)

Everything on here looks YUMMY! I am pinning so I can make some of these during February! Thanks for sharing!

• Dorothy Kern replied on January 16th, 2013 at 7:30 pm

Thanks Pamela!

2. Back For Seconds posted on January 16, 2013 at 4:54 pm (#)

Dorothy, I don’t know which dessert looks the best, they are all drool worthy!
    I have to tell you, Bella saw the Red Velvet cupcake the other day when I was reading your blog and she got super excited. She was pretty insistent that we make those :)

• Dorothy Kern replied on January 16th, 2013 at 7:28 pm

Jordan does the same over my shoulder too. :)

3. Jackie posted on January 16, 2013 at 5:53 pm (#)

OMG all the red velvet…..my FAVORITE!

4. Joan@Chocolateandmore posted on January 16, 2013 at 5:55 pm (#)

What great ideas, will you be my valentine? please!

• Dorothy Kern replied on January 16th, 2013 at 7:27 pm

5. lizy b posted on January 16, 2013 at 7:24 pm (#)

Great! I’ll take one of each please…
    Oh shucks…I thought it was a menu. ;)

• Dorothy Kern replied on January 16th, 2013 at 7:26 pm

LOL! You are too funny!

6. Heather @French Press posted on January 16, 2013 at 7:34 pm (#)

too much good stuff! I’m never going to make it 28 days – the cake ball/pb stuffed cupcakes are calling me

7. Jennifer @ Mother Thyme posted on January 16, 2013 at 8:43 pm (#)

I can’t believe Valentine’s Day is around the corner. Love these ideas, especially the Rolo Stuffed Peanut Butter Cookies. Those would not last long in our house.

• Dorothy Kern replied on January 17th, 2013 at 4:33 pm

Thanks Jennifer!

8. sally @ sallys baking addiction posted on January 17, 2013 at 3:18 am (#)

so many sweets that I am in love with Dorothy – that’s perfect for valentine’s day then right? the rolo cookies, that 100 grand fudge (wow!), and oreo crust mix are all calling out to me right now. :) I can’t believe vday is coming so quickly. it will be here before we know it!

• Dorothy Kern replied on January 17th, 2013 at 4:33 pm

I know, I already feel rushed! :)

9. Sarah @ Miss CandiQuik posted on January 17, 2013 at 6:58 am (#)

Those little turtle brownie pies are too cute! And the 100 grand fudge- love it :)
    I need to get my booty in gear & post some new vday ideas!

• Dorothy Kern replied on January 17th, 2013 at 4:32 pm

Me too! I feel behind already and it’s still a month away!

10. Jocelyn @BruCrew Life posted on January 17, 2013 at 7:09 am (#)

So many fun and delicious Valentine’s Day treats here. I think I need one of each just so I can decide on a favorite :-)

• Dorothy Kern replied on January 17th, 2013 at 4:32 pm

Ha! My kind of thinking…

11. Hayley @ The Domestic Rebel posted on January 17, 2013 at 7:41 am (#)

I’ll take one of everything, please! Espesh those turtle brownie pies. And the oreo munch. Holy cow.

• Dorothy Kern replied on January 17th, 2013 at 4:32 pm

LOL thanks Hayley!

12. Elaine @ Cooking to Perfection posted on January 17, 2013 at 8:30 am (#)

I was just brainstorming V-day recipe ideas, but you certainly have a lot of them covered! I especially love the looks of the Turtle Brownie Bites. Yummm. Wonder if you could somehow turn the caramel red? Might have to experiment with that. :)

• Dorothy Kern replied on January 17th, 2013 at 4:31 pm

That would be cool Elaine!! :)

13. Kelly Senyei (Just a Taste) posted on January 17, 2013 at 9:19 am (#)

What an awesome roundup! Can’t wait to try that red velvet pie!

• Dorothy Kern replied on January 17th, 2013 at 4:30 pm

Thanks Kelly! I need to make it again. :)

14. Loretta / A Finn In The Kitchen posted on January 17, 2013 at 2:05 pm (#)

Does that 100 Grand fudge ever look dangerous….!

• Dorothy Kern replied on January 17th, 2013 at 4:29 pm

Oh, it totally was! :)

15. Trish @ Mom On Timeout posted on January 23, 2013 at 2:57 pm (#)

LOVE them ALL! Featuring tonight!

• Dorothy Kern replied on January 23rd, 2013 at 6:43 pm

Thanks Trish!!

16. Pingback: Your Creative Timeout Party {No.66} - Mom On Timeout

18. deko deko posted on December 16, 2013 at 3:22 am (#)

I’ll take one of everything, please! Espesh those turtle brownie pies. Great

• Dorothy Kern replied on December 17th, 2013 at 6:35 am