get new recipes in your email box:

Jan 16

Over 20 Valentine’s Day Ideas

Valentine Treats

Are you ready to start thinking in pink and red? I sure am! While brainstorming ideas for Valentine’s Day this year, I came across a few of the things I made last February (or throughout the year) that you might like to add to your love day repertoire. I’ve listed my favorite Valentine’s Day Ideas from the archives!

Valentine’s Day Fudge

red velvet cheesecake loaf 3 words

Red Velvet Molten Lava Cakes

red velvet molten lava cake 1 words

Triple Chocolate Bundt Cake

triple-chocolate-bundt-cake (5 of 10)w

Avocado Truffles

Chocolate-Avocado-Truffles (3 of 5)

The Best Chocolate Cupcakes

best-chocolate-cupcakes (2 of 9)w

Nutella Chocolate Pudding Cookies with Strawberry Hearts (or any flavor!)

Nutella Chocolate Pudding Cookies 3 words

Oreo Crust Mix {It’s Chex Mix…with chunks of Oreo crust inside!}

Red Velvet Brownie Pie

Coconut White Chocolate Brownie Truffles

IMG_2096edited

Red Velvet HUGS Cookies

red velvet hugs

Red Velvet Cheesecake Cupcakes (picture them with Valentine’s Day sprinkles and colors!)

33 comments on “Over 20 Valentine’s Day Ideas

1. Everything on here looks YUMMY! I am pinning so I can make some of these during February! Thanks for sharing!

2. Dorothy, I don’t know which dessert looks the best, they are all drool worthy!
    I have to tell you, Bella saw the Red Velvet cupcake the other day when I was reading your blog and she got super excited. She was pretty insistent that we make those 🙂

• Dorothy Kern replied on January 16th, 2013 at 7:28 pm

Jordan does the same over my shoulder too. 🙂

3. OMG all the red velvet…..my FAVORITE!

4. What great ideas, will you be my valentine? please!

5. Great! I’ll take one of each please…
    Oh shucks…I thought it was a menu. 😉

• Dorothy Kern replied on January 16th, 2013 at 7:26 pm

LOL! You are too funny!

6. too much good stuff! I’m never going to make it 28 days – the cake ball/pb stuffed cupcakes are calling me

7. I can’t believe Valentine’s Day is around the corner. Love these ideas, especially the Rolo Stuffed Peanut Butter Cookies. Those would not last long in our house.

8. so many sweets that I am in love with Dorothy – that’s perfect for valentine’s day then right? the rolo cookies, that 100 grand fudge (wow!), and oreo crust mix are all calling out to me right now. 🙂 I can’t believe vday is coming so quickly. it will be here before we know it!

• Dorothy Kern replied on January 17th, 2013 at 4:33 pm

I know, I already feel rushed! 🙂

9. Those little turtle brownie pies are too cute! And the 100 grand fudge- love it 🙂
    I need to get my booty in gear & post some new vday ideas!

• Dorothy Kern replied on January 17th, 2013 at 4:32 pm

Me too! I feel behind already and it’s still a month away!

10. So many fun and delicious Valentine’s Day treats here. I think I need one of each just so I can decide on a favorite 🙂

• Dorothy Kern replied on January 17th, 2013 at 4:32 pm

Ha! My kind of thinking…

11. I’ll take one of everything, please! Espesh those turtle brownie pies. And the oreo munch. Holy cow.

12. I was just brainstorming V-day recipe ideas, but you certainly have a lot of them covered! I especially love the looks of the Turtle Brownie Bites. Yummm. Wonder if you could somehow turn the caramel red? Might have to experiment with that. 🙂

• Dorothy Kern replied on January 17th, 2013 at 4:31 pm

That would be cool Elaine!! 🙂

13. What an awesome roundup! Can’t wait to try that red velvet pie!

• Dorothy Kern replied on January 17th, 2013 at 4:30 pm

Thanks Kelly! I need to make it again. 🙂

14. Does that 100 Grand fudge ever look dangerous….!

• Dorothy Kern replied on January 17th, 2013 at 4:29 pm

Oh, it totally was! 🙂

15. LOVE them ALL! Featuring tonight!

16. Pingback: Your Creative Timeout Party {No.66} - Mom On Timeout

18. I’ll take one of everything, please! Espesh those turtle brownie pies. Great

19. Pingback: 20 Valentine's Day Sweet Recipe Roundups | Simply Southern Baking