The BEST Peanut Butte Pie Recipe is a No Bake Peanut Butter Cup Pie! This easy peanut butter cheesecake is full of peanut butter cups with a NUTTER BUTTER pie crust!
If you love peanut butter then THIS is the pie for you!
I originally shared this pie on Crazy for Crust’s 6th birthday. Now we’ve passed 10 years and this is STILL a favorite recipe!
That’s pretty darn special, if you ask me. To celebrate, the occasion needed a special recipe. This pie fits that requirement: it’s a No Bake Peanut Butter Pie that’s no-bake peanut butter cheesecake filled with peanut butter cups all encased in a peanut butter cookie crust and topped with hot fudge and more peanut butter cups.
Say that 3 times fast!
This pie is really the epitome of this blog: it’s easy, it’s got a crust, and it’s damn good.
Table of Contents
The Perfect Crust
I used my favorite peanut butter cookie crust for this recipe to make it ALL peanut butter. That’s an easy no-bake crust and I love making it instead of buying from the store, because it tastes so much better.
But if you’re a peanut butter lover like we are, well, there’s no contest.
6 Ingredient Pie Filling
For the filling of the pie you just need 6 things:
- Cream Cheese – make sure it’s softened to avoid lumps
- Peanut Butter – use any kind, creamy or chunky
- Whipped Topping – you can use regular or light or fat free
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups – lots of them!
I chop up the peanut butter cups and put them in the pie and it makes this one of the best peanut butter pie recipes!
Topping & Storing
You can leave the top plain, or you can use more whipped topping, but I love spreading hot fudge all over the pie and sprinkling it with more peanut butter cups – you can never have too many.
Store the pie in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. You can also freeze it for up to a month. This makes the best ever peanut butter pie recipe – with peanut butter cups!
Other No Bake Pies to try:
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @crazyforcrust on Instagram or hashtag it #crazyforcrust
No Bake Peanut Butter Cup Pie
- 1 Nutter Butter Crust Oreo Crust, or Graham Cracker Crust
- 8 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 ounces whipped topping or 3 cups freshly whipped cream
- 2 cups peanut butter cups chopped divided
- Hot fudge ice cream topping optional
- Beat cream cheese until smooth using a hand mixer. Mix in granulated sugar and peanut butter, then mix in vanilla, beating until smooth and no lumps remain. Fold in the whipped topping, then stir in 1 ½ cups of the chopped peanut butter cups.
- Place filling in prepared pie crust. Sprinkle with remaining chopped peanut butter cups and drizzle with hot fudge ice cream topping. Chill at least 4 hours before cutting and serving.
- Pie lasts up to 3 days in the refrigerator or you can freeze it for up to one month.
Nutritional information not guaranteed to be accurate
This easy Peanut Butter Pie Recipe is full of peanut butter cups! It’s a no bake peanut butter cheesecake with a peanut butter crust – and it’s an epic pie recipe.
All text and images © DOROTHY KERN for Crazy for Crust. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe. Disclaimer: Nutrition information shown is not guaranteed to be accurate.
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
Published on: September 20, 2016