Dec 22

Peanut Butter Cheese Ball Pops

These Peanut Butter Cheese Ball Pops are perfect for a last minute appetizer or dessert!

Peanut Butter Cheeseball Pops | crazyforcrust.com

My daughter volunteered to wrap all the stocking stuffers for all our family members, except her own, of course. It almost made me go out and buy her 20 more presents.

She did it without me having to beg her. In fact, she said “I’ll wrap the stocking stuffers if you want me too,” without me asking her.

I almost asked her what alien invaded her body, but then I remembered how freaked out she was when we watched E.T. and decided not to ask her.

If only she could volunteer to do things like clear her dishes. Or make her bed. Or take a shower. Life would be a breeze.

But it would be much quieter. There would be no reason to yell.

Peanut Butter Cheeseball Pops | crazyforcrust.com

So, it’s Christmas Eve Eve Eve. Do you need one more treat to make? You do, right?

Maybe your husband called and his office party is tonight. Or he’s bringing over his coworker for dinner.

Or maybe your neighbors just dropped off a plate of cookies and you’re scratching your head because your freezer got emptied two days ago.

Or, maybe you just love peanut butter and want a reason to eat more of it.

That last reason is my answer. And I’m okay with that.

Peanut Butter Cheeseball Pops (4 of 5)

My peanut butter football dip is one of my most popular recipes. I mean, how could it not be? It’s peanut butter and sugar and all things good.

When I saw cheese ball pops in, I think either Family Fun recently, I knew immediately that I had to make my football dip into cheese ball pops.

These pops are a basic mixture of cream cheese, peanut butter, powdered sugar, and graham cracker crumbs. They’re rolled in sprinkles and then made into a pop with a pretzel stick. Easiest dessert EVER. They’re perfect for Christmas, or even New Year’s Eve. There is nothing about these cheese ball pops that aren’t fabulous.

You’ll be thanking me in about an hour, or less. Because that’s how long it’s going to take you to make a plate of these.

Go get started, what are you waiting for?

Peanut Butter Cheeseball Pops | crazyforcrust.com

Your kid could even make them for you, if they’re in a giving mood. Although Jordan would have probably eaten most before I got the plate of them. :)

Enjoy!

Peanut Butter Cheese Ball Pops

Yield: 34 pops

Peanut Butter Cheese Ball Pops

• 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
  • 1 cup peanut butter (your choice; crunchy or smooth)
  • 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
  • 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 cup powdered sugar
  • 1 teaspoon milk
  • Chocolate or colorful sprinkles
  • 34 pretzel rods

1. Cream cream cheese, and peanut butter until mixed (using a hand-held mixer). Mix in grahams and vanilla. Add powdered sugar and 1 teaspoon milk; mix until combined.
  2. Scoop 1 tablespoon sized balls onto a cookie sheet covered with wax paper. Roll each ball with your hands, then roll in sprinkles. The sprinkles won’t want to stick, so you need to press and roll at the same time, then re-roll the ball between your hands.
  3. Place a pretzel stick in each ball. Chill for at least 30 minutes before picking them up by the pretzel rod.

Pecan Pie Dip

Pecan Pie Dip (3 of 6)w

Peanut Butter Football Dip

peanut-butter-football (1 of 4)w

Peanut Butter Snickerdoodles

Peanut Butter Snickerdoodles (1 of 6)w

26 Responses to “Peanut Butter Cheese Ball Pops”

1. Tieghan posted on December 22, 2013 at 6:22 am (#)

Great combo and treat for a last minute Christmas Eve Eve Eve idea!! Love these!

2. Erin @ The Spiffy Cookie posted on December 22, 2013 at 10:11 am (#)

They are like buckeyes but rolled in sprinkles, love it!

• Dorothy Kern replied on December 22nd, 2013 at 6:40 pm

Totally! Thanks Erin!

3. Averie @ Averie Cooks posted on December 22, 2013 at 10:22 am (#)

Salty and sweet, PB, and no-bake. Sounds like a plan to me! :)

• Dorothy Kern replied on December 22nd, 2013 at 6:40 pm

Thanks Averie!

4. Mary Frances @ The Sweet {Tooth} Life posted on December 22, 2013 at 10:53 am (#)

I just love peanut butter. Yep – that would be me:) These are so cute! They remind me of a buckeye; but better!

• Dorothy Kern replied on December 22nd, 2013 at 6:40 pm

Totally! Thanks Mary Frances!

5. Laura @ Lauras Baking Talent posted on December 22, 2013 at 12:08 pm (#)

These are so fun… I could probably eat the whole batch on my own. That would be bad though. You can never have too much peanut butter or sprinkle in my opinion. Merry Christmas!

• Dorothy Kern replied on December 22nd, 2013 at 6:39 pm

Thanks Laura! You too!

6. Jennie @themessybakerblog posted on December 22, 2013 at 2:48 pm (#)

There is always room for one more pb treat. These are so creative. Pinned.

• Dorothy Kern replied on December 22nd, 2013 at 6:37 pm

Thanks Jennie!

7. Emily @ Life on Food posted on December 22, 2013 at 4:12 pm (#)

These are so cute with sprinkles and the little pretzel sticks, I would have to stay far away from this party platter after I made them.

• Dorothy Kern replied on December 22nd, 2013 at 6:37 pm

I would too!

8. Holly posted on December 22, 2013 at 4:14 pm (#)

Am I missing when you add the graham cracker crumbs?

• Dorothy Kern replied on December 22nd, 2013 at 4:32 pm

Nope, my mistake! It’s fixed now! I added them after mixing the PB and cream cheese! :)

9. Kristin posted on December 22, 2013 at 6:36 pm (#)

Pinning it!

10. Zainab @ Blahnik Baker posted on December 22, 2013 at 10:22 pm (#)

There is always rooms for more dessert especially peanut butter. I love these!! So easy and festive. Merry Christmas to you and your family :)

11. Gerry @ Foodness Gracious posted on December 22, 2013 at 11:09 pm (#)

So awesome! Your daughter sounds just like mine :)

• Dorothy Kern replied on December 23rd, 2013 at 6:14 pm

Glad it’s not just me! :) Thanks Gerry!

12. Heather @ French Press posted on December 23, 2013 at 9:07 am (#)

if you ever do figure out how to get Jordan to do those other things, please let me know :)

• Dorothy Kern replied on December 23rd, 2013 at 6:11 pm

LOL, fat chance that will ever happen Heather!! :)

13. Jennifer @ Not Your Momma's Cookie posted on December 23, 2013 at 11:26 am (#)

Jordan is such a sweet kid :) These peanut butter balls sound delicious!

14. Kristyn posted on December 27, 2013 at 8:03 am (#)

Those look great!! Can’t wait to try them… I know they’d be a hit with the kiddos!

15. Amy posted on January 5, 2014 at 3:05 pm (#)

Such a cute & easy idea! And that’s SO sweet of Jordan to volunteer to wrap gifts, especially un-prompted and un-rewarded. Wrapping gifts is actually my favorite part of the holidays, even more than unwrapping them. It’s fun to ad bows and ribbons and make them super pretty! :)

17. Pingback: Peanut Butter Mountain Bars - Crazy for Crust