Sep 09

Maple Walnut Truffles

These Maple Walnut Truffles have a whole lot of maple and walnut flavor, with the perfect amount of sweetness!

Maple Walnut Truffles | A See's Candy Copycat! | crazyforcrust.com | #copycat #truffle #maple

How many of you have heard of See’s Candy? If you live East of Chicago, you probably have no idea what I’m talking about, but if you have ever lived on the West Coast, or been to an airport in the West, you’ll probably recognize the name.

See’s Candy is an iconic candy store here in California. I grew up on the stuff. The plant where it’s made is actually in South San Francisco, just minutes from my childhood home. The plant where they make the (totally nut-free) suckers is actually in Burlingame, my home town.

On a good wind day you can smell the chocolate from the factory near my hold house. It’s like watching Willy Wonka, only better.

Walking into a See’s store is like smelling home to me. No matter where I am, whenever I walk into the shop with the black-and-white checkered floor, I take a deep breath and I’m instantly transported to my childhood.

Several of their candies have been on my copycat bucket list for a very long time. (Butterscotch Squares, I’m looking at you!) I decided to start with one of my absolute favorites: the iconic (and See’s original) Maple Walnut Truffle.

If you follow me on Instagram, you may have seen my See’s Candy photo bombing last week. As part of the Sacramento Bloggers group, I was invited to a pre-grand opening tour of the newest See’s store in Folsom. A bunch of us bloggers, quite literally, got to go crazy in a candy store.

sees03

I even got to go behind the counter. It was like a dream come true!

Of course, my trip to See’s was super inspiring. I came away with about 25 different things I want to copycat. And even though I also came home with several pounds of candy, I decided to make some.

Never enough sugar around yo’!

I’ve always loved these Maple Walnut Truffles. When I was a kid, a 1-lb box of See’s lasted less than 24 hours in our house (and there were only three of us, my mom, dad, and me!) By the morning after, the box would be but an echo of brown wrappers, half pieces of fruit filled candy no one wanted, and the knife used to cut them.

I never needed to cut the Maple Walnut Truffles in half. I could identify them on site. Not perfectly spherical, they were higher than they were round.

Unfortunately, we all know that my truffles are lucky if they are spheres. Heck, they’re lucky if they don’t look like brains, so I wasn’t going to get the telltale See’s shape. I went for perfect round balls of delicious.

And I got them!

The maple filling is a maple buttercream, made with butter, powdered sugar, and flavoring. You mix in some toasted walnuts and then dip the truffles in chocolate.

These may not look like the original, but they sure do taste like them. I’m a little scared that I know how to make these now. And that I always have the ingredients to make them on-hand. Sugar highs, every day, for sure.

I just wish I could replicate the chocolate-in-the-air smell. Now that would be cool!

Maple Walnut Truffles

Yield: About 20 truffles

Maple Walnut Truffles

• 1/4 cup butter, softened
  • 1 tablespoon maple syrup
  • 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla
  • 1/4 teaspoon maple extract
  • 1 cup chopped toasted walnuts
  • 8 ounces chocolate candy melts (such as Candiquik)

1. Mix butter, maple syrup, and powdered sugar with a hand mixer. Add both extracts and beat until creamy. Stir in walnuts. Chill for 30 minutes.
  2. Once chilled, scoop 1 tablespoon sized balls of dough and place on a wax paper lined cookie sheet. Chill again until just ready to dip (at least 10 minutes).
  3. Melt your candy in a microwave safe bowl according to package directions. Dip each truffle in the bowl of chocolate. Do not roll it around, use a spoon to spoon chocolate over the top. Lift onto a fork carefully and tap to remove excess chocolate. Place on a wax-paper lined cookie sheet. I find it best to use a toothpick to help the truffle slide off the fork without disturbing too much of the coating.
  4. Note: these truffles soften quickly. If you find them getting to soft, re-chill them and only remove a few at a time to dip.
  5. Chill dipped truffles for just a few minutes, until coating is semi-hard. Meanwhile transfer the remaining chocolate to a squeeze bottle (or a plastic bag with the tip cut off) and pipe swirls or swipes of chocolate over the top for decoration.

Notes

To keep my chocolate warm, I like to heat my electric griddle to 200F and cover it with two kitchen towels. Then I place the bowl of melted chocolate on top to keep it warm and liquid while I dip.

Chocolate Avocado Truffles

Chocolate-Avocado-Truffles (1 of 5)w

Truffle Stuffed Brownie Pops

Truffle Brownie Pops 1 words

Samoa Truffles by Chef in Training
Butterfinger Cookie Truffles by Inside BruCrew Life
30 Candy Recipes by Something Swanky

121 Responses to “Maple Walnut Truffles”

1. Madison posted on September 9, 2013 at 3:50 pm (#)

I bet these are so good! I haven’t heard of them before but I am all up for trying new flavors. :)

• Dorothy Kern replied on September 9th, 2013 at 7:16 pm

Thanks Madison!! Enjoy!

2. Averie @ Averie Cooks posted on September 9, 2013 at 3:54 pm (#)

I am not a nuts fan so would skip them (well other than peanuts but Im weird about that LOL) but the maple flavor and the soft centers and the maple extract, mmm! Huge fan of maple ext and use it in cookie recipes or anywhere I want to amp up the maple flavor!

• Dorothy Kern replied on September 9th, 2013 at 7:16 pm

These would be amazing even without the walnuts! I am SO addicted to maple!

3. Mom posted on September 9, 2013 at 4:44 pm (#)

These looks sooooooo goooooood!!!! I got a laugh about the knife in the box. That was better than when I was a kid and all the pieces had bites taken out of them!
    Keep up the good work, love you,
    Mom

4. Jennie @themessybakerblog posted on September 9, 2013 at 5:12 pm (#)

Mmm, See’s candies. They make good stuff, and how lucky for you to be invited to their pre-opening. I love your version.

5. tahnycooks posted on September 9, 2013 at 5:44 pm (#)

my grandpa’s favorite candy is See’s! I always see this brand in the airports. These truffles look like I could easily pop a good dozen in my mouth!! I love maple.

• Dorothy Kern replied on September 9th, 2013 at 7:15 pm

…and I did. LOL (eat at least a dozen!)

6. Jocelyn @BruCrew Life posted on September 9, 2013 at 6:16 pm (#)

I was drooling as I watched all your instagrams in the candy shop…what an absolutely fun thing to do! Maple truffles sure do sound good. Yours are absolutely perfect looking to me!!!

7. Jodi posted on September 9, 2013 at 6:25 pm (#)

Oh you are a life saver!!! My mom talks about chocolate-covered maple candies she remembers as a kid and I haven’t been able to find what she was talking about (have tried some recipes, but never the right ones), I’m sure these are them!! I’ll find out for sure, cuz making these for her!!

8. Tieghan posted on September 9, 2013 at 6:52 pm (#)

Seriously, what a dream trip! I only wish I could have tagged a long!! So fun and SO delicious!

Now these truffles? Um, wow! I have never had anything like them before, but the flavors sound incredible! I love those soft gooey centers and the chocolate coating!! Perfect truffle for Thanksgiving too!

• Dorothy Kern replied on September 9th, 2013 at 7:14 pm

It would have been a blast with you there!! And thanks, the flavors are my favorites!

9. Veronica posted on September 9, 2013 at 7:11 pm (#)

Oh man I can almost taste these truffles! These are one of my favorites, with their creamy maple center and crunchy walnuts! Mmmm… My favorite truffles from Sees are the lemon and apple pie! But who am I kidding, I would eat them all! Lol thanks for the fun recipe Dorothy!

10. Nancy P.@thebittersideofsweet posted on September 9, 2013 at 7:39 pm (#)

Now I am craving candy! These look fabulous Dorothy!

11. Heather @ French Press posted on September 9, 2013 at 7:59 pm (#)

seriously, I feel like CRAP, but now my mouth is watering…literally. AMAZING Dorothy

• Dorothy Kern replied on September 10th, 2013 at 6:47 am

I’m so sorry you’re sick Heather! Candy will make you feel better, it’s magical. :)

12. Trish - Mom On Timeout posted on September 9, 2013 at 8:00 pm (#)

My very favorite fudge is Maple Walnut and I didn’t realize till now that it was missing the chocolate coating :) Totally yummy and gorgeous too!

• Dorothy Kern replied on September 10th, 2013 at 6:47 am

LOL! I love love love maple walnut fudge. I can’t believe I’ve never made it! :)

13. Ali posted on September 9, 2013 at 8:12 pm (#)

Yummmm! I’m from Sacramento, but now live in New Jersey, and I used to always go in for a piece of candy when I went to Sunrise Mall.

• Dorothy Kern replied on September 10th, 2013 at 6:46 am

That’s the best part – the freebies!!

14. Erin | The Emerging Foodie posted on September 9, 2013 at 8:16 pm (#)

Mmmm, these look so delicious. Wonderful copycat recipe… can’t wait to see the others you come up with, too! :)

• Dorothy Kern replied on September 10th, 2013 at 6:46 am

Thanks Erin! So. Many. Ideas!

15. Ashley @ Kitchen Meets Girl posted on September 9, 2013 at 8:48 pm (#)

I love maple ANYTHING! I’ve only been to a See’s once…and it was pretty much heaven on Earth. So glad I don’t have one close to me or I would probably weigh a ton. Although now I can just make my own! So pretty, Dorothy! :-)

• Dorothy Kern replied on September 10th, 2013 at 6:45 am

I can’t imagine working there. I’d be 300 pounds!!

16. Cathy posted on September 9, 2013 at 9:31 pm (#)

Yummy! I love See’s candy, especially rum nougat, which has recently been discontinued :( but hey, I love maple flavor, so I’m printing this to put on my list of goodies to make for Christmas.
    Thanks for the recipe!

• Dorothy Kern replied on September 10th, 2013 at 6:45 am

Oooh, I never had the rum nougat. I bet you could make a copycat!

17. Jamie @lifelovelemons posted on September 10, 2013 at 3:20 am (#)

Loving that cute little candy shoppe! And loving these truffles… anything maple is a must try for me!

18. Ashley posted on September 10, 2013 at 3:53 am (#)

I’ve never had See’s candy but one of my best friends from college grew up on the west coast and ALWAYS talks about it. I think I need to make these to see what the fuss is about : ) And maple walnut truffles just sound amazing anyway : )

• Dorothy Kern replied on September 10th, 2013 at 6:40 am

They are amazing candies!!

19. Emily @ Life on Food posted on September 10, 2013 at 3:54 am (#)

I always try to snag some See’s candies when I am out West. They are moving East though. At Christmas time they pop up at the malls. Not the same but something. These truffles look fantastic!

• Dorothy Kern replied on September 10th, 2013 at 6:40 am

They’re slowly approaching! Thanks Emily!

20. tanya posted on September 10, 2013 at 5:22 am (#)

I can almost smell the chocolate and the maple! Looks wonderful Dorothy and how lucky to get behind the counter!

• Dorothy Kern replied on September 10th, 2013 at 6:38 am

It was super fun! Thanks Tanya!

21. Kathy posted on September 10, 2013 at 6:25 am (#)

I wish I had these for breakfast with my cup of coffee. Now that would be delicious! I love the maple and walnut combo!

• Dorothy Kern replied on September 10th, 2013 at 6:38 am

Totally delicious! Thanks Kathy!

22. Erin @ Making Memories posted on September 10, 2013 at 6:50 am (#)

Dorothy, these look wonderful!!! I love See’s, it’s my favorite chocolate! We live in Oregon so everytime we go to the mall we have to stop by See’s, and, if nothing else, get their free sample for the day. Best part of the whole mall trip!!! I can’t wait to make these. Maple is one of my favorite flavors. Their vanilla buttercream is my absolute fav. Could you make that so I can get the recipe from you? =o)

23. lisa @ Wine & Glue posted on September 10, 2013 at 6:58 am (#)

These look amazing Dorothy! Like they totally came out from behind the counter! PS I’m ridiculously jealous that you got to play in a candy store!!! It brings up mental images of me just laying on the floor surrounded by empty brown paper cups :)

• Dorothy Kern replied on September 10th, 2013 at 7:14 pm

LOL, I thought about it… :)

24. Holly @ EatGreatBEGreat posted on September 10, 2013 at 7:00 am (#)

Oh my goodness, these look wonderful! They certainly wouldn’t last too long in my house! ;-)

• Dorothy Kern replied on September 10th, 2013 at 7:14 pm

They didn’t last too long here!! Thanks Holly!

25. Sarah @ Miss Candiquik posted on September 10, 2013 at 7:02 am (#)

Love, love, and love!! Pinning these and will definitely make these sometime very soon. Such pretty photos, too :).

26. Laura @ Lauras Baking Talent posted on September 10, 2013 at 10:00 am (#)

wow these look amazing… love the idea of maple walnut and chocolate… so in a chocolate coma thinking about them :)

27. Iram posted on September 10, 2013 at 10:25 am (#)

Hi! My husband just got half a pound of chocolates from See’s last week. I was very good- I only had 2 pieces. We love the butterscotch squares the most! (and marzipan)
    *I also love the chocolate you posted about. I want to make them, but I have 2 ?’s: 1) Do I have to use melts, or can I use any other chocolate to coat the candy? 2) Where do I find maple extract? I hope it’s commonly found!

Thanks for posting. And u r really pretty btw.

• Dorothy Kern replied on September 10th, 2013 at 7:11 pm

Me too! The Butterscotch squares are my favorite and they’re my next copycat! You should be able to find the maple extract at the grocery store or Walmart. It’s imitation, I’ve never been able to find pure. The candy melts are best because they don’t melt in your hand like chocolate chips would. You can get candiquik and or regular almond bark (white or chocolate) at Walmart and at most grocery stores, at least this time of year (Walmart year round). You can also find more pure chocolate melts (like Guittard) at places like Williams-Sonoma, and it gets pricey. Wilton makes melts you can find at most craft stores!

28. Julie @ Julie's Eats & Treats posted on September 10, 2013 at 10:51 am (#)

I think I need to move from podunk MN to somewhere great and fab so I can taste test these candies :) For now…I’ll settle for making them myself!

29. Mary Frances @ The Sweet {Tooth} Life posted on September 10, 2013 at 11:00 am (#)

Okay, really, who likes the fruit filled chocolates? (Not me:) And the knife thing sounded oh so familiar. I’ve never had these candies, but I’ll take a box of these copycats! (Or two … or seven, it really doesn’t matter;)

• Dorothy Kern replied on September 10th, 2013 at 7:09 pm

LOL! I know, fruit, yuck! Thanks Mary Frances!

31. Lindsay @ Life, Love and Sugar posted on September 10, 2013 at 1:37 pm (#)

How fun to check out the store! I’m on the East coast so I don’t have a Sees near me, but I’ve tried it before – so yummy! These truffles look awesome!

32. Meghan @ Spoonful of Flour posted on September 10, 2013 at 1:47 pm (#)

Maple is one of my favorite fall flavors- these truffles look amazing! I have never tried the real thing, but they sure do look good!

• Dorothy Kern replied on September 10th, 2013 at 7:06 pm

Thanks so much Meghan!

33. Anna @ Crunchy Creamy Sweet posted on September 10, 2013 at 2:48 pm (#)

We love See’s candy! Can’t wait to try these truffles!

34. vanillasugarblog posted on September 10, 2013 at 2:54 pm (#)

Girl I just love these!

35. Amy posted on September 10, 2013 at 7:00 pm (#)

Really?? Just a buttercream filling?? Dorothy, that is WAY too good to be true… This recipe is deadly, in the sweetest kind of way! Although we might have to trade pecans for the walnuts in our family — my mom is really allergic.

So happy that you had a great time in See’s!! I definitely would’ve gone crazy too. :)

• Dorothy Kern replied on September 10th, 2013 at 7:05 pm

I know! It kind of blew my mind too. The truffles are called “buttercream” truffles, and when I looked back at another candy I made, it was basically just a buttercream. So easy!

• Amy replied on September 10th, 2013 at 10:45 pm

GAH!! Now that I know the secret, I’ll want to make them every week for the rest of my life!

36. Christina @ Sweet Pea's Kitchen posted on September 10, 2013 at 7:32 pm (#)

Um, yes please!! These truffles look super delicious. Can’t wait to try these babies! :)

• Dorothy Kern replied on September 11th, 2013 at 6:46 am

Thank you so much for the pin! Enjoy!

37. Kristi @ My San Francisco Kitchen posted on September 10, 2013 at 7:42 pm (#)

These look great, Dorothy!! I love the flavor combination, yum yum yum!

38. Maria posted on September 10, 2013 at 8:00 pm (#)

Oh my gosh, these look incredible!!! What beautiful truffles, and the maple walnut flavors sound DELICIOUS in these!!!!! YUM!!!

• Dorothy Kern replied on September 11th, 2013 at 6:45 am

Thanks so much Maria!

39. Sarah posted on September 10, 2013 at 8:14 pm (#)

These look amazing! Pinning to try soon, or would make a great sweet treat to swap during the holidays!

40. Judy posted on September 10, 2013 at 9:43 pm (#)

Maple Walnut is my ABSOLUTE favorite See’s candy. I’ve been known to buy a one pound box with nothing but these wonderful bits of Heaven. I’m not sure if I should thank you for the recipe–it could be a real problem :o) Dying to try it!

• Dorothy Kern replied on September 11th, 2013 at 6:38 am

LOL! I know the feeling!

41. Jennifer @ Not Your Momma's Cookie posted on September 11, 2013 at 5:51 am (#)

Oh yum! I think I’ve heard of See’s candy…I traveled to California for work before, maybe that’s why? At any rate, any place that makes truffles like these is a-ok in my book!

• Dorothy Kern replied on September 11th, 2013 at 6:29 am

You probably saw them in the airport! :) Thanks jennifer!

42. Vanessa posted on September 11, 2013 at 6:31 am (#)

Those look sooooo good. I love maple anything. Actually, I love anything sweet. lol.

43. Trish posted on September 11, 2013 at 7:47 am (#)

I spent a good portion of my childhood living in California so See’s was definitely a part of a life! Then we moved to Indiana and they were gone. I’d all but forgotten about that delicious candy until we moved to Minnesota last year and saw their store at the Mall of America. I practically sprinted in to buy some treats. I’m totally going to try your copycat recipe too. You know, for days I don’t feel like going to the mall ;-)

• Dorothy Kern replied on September 12th, 2013 at 7:05 pm

Ha, that’s why I never go to See’s. I think I’m allergic to the mall, lol!! Thanks Trish!

44. Mary posted on September 11, 2013 at 11:26 am (#)

Ohhhhh, Dorothy I know of what you speak here. See’s was always my guilty pleasure at Valentine’s day. I would covet all my favorites and share the less fornunately packed candy. Those candies you mentioned were my favorite too…specially the butterscotch squares and the walnut ones you showed plus oh yes, the “Mayfair” cherry/walnut creme was to die for.
    I am glad you showed these, will be a perfect addition to Christmas trays. Thank you so much, the memory of those stores lives on! I live in Napa, and we have one little store. It’s always packed.

• Dorothy Kern replied on September 12th, 2013 at 7:04 pm

I’m glad it brought back memories for you Mary!! Thank you!

45. Cathy@LemonTreeDwelling posted on September 11, 2013 at 4:28 pm (#)

We got a See’s here a couple years ago and I am IN LOVE!! My favorites are their butterscotch suckers and their butterscotch bites that taste like gooey brown sugar. I can not WAIT to make these…..they look amazing!!

• Dorothy Kern replied on September 12th, 2013 at 7:02 pm

The butterscotch squares are next on my list. BEST CANDY EVER. :)

46. Suzanne posted on September 12, 2013 at 12:36 am (#)

Yum, love See’s candy and I would really love this recipe for these truffles thanks for posting I will def. be trying these out.

• Dorothy Kern replied on September 12th, 2013 at 7:01 pm

Thanks so much Suzanne!

47. Madonna/aka/Ms. Lemon posted on September 12, 2013 at 1:24 am (#)

Pinned this. Christmas is coming and I hate that line at Sees.

• Dorothy Kern replied on September 12th, 2013 at 7:00 pm

Totally the worst!! Thanks for the pin!

48. Hayley @ The Domestic Rebel posted on September 12, 2013 at 8:11 pm (#)

These are one of my faves, too! The toasty walnuts and that warm maple flavor.. to die for. So jealous of the candy-smelling air in Burlingame!

49. Jen @ Jen's Favorite Cookies posted on September 13, 2013 at 10:17 am (#)

I love maple and walnuts! This sounds fantastic!

50. karensdifferentcorners posted on September 20, 2013 at 9:39 am (#)

I love See’s maple cream centers, but not a fan of the nuts. I have a homemade carmel recipe that has the taste and texture of See’s butterscotch chews. If you can come up with a recipe for their butterscotch squares or their milk bordeaux, let me know. Those are family favorites!

• Dorothy Kern replied on September 23rd, 2013 at 12:04 pm

The butterscotch squares are on my list. Those are my absolute favs!

51. Debbie D posted on October 12, 2013 at 5:10 pm (#)

Love, love, love See’s candies. They use Guttard chocolate for their chocolates. Love that you can get the Guttard chocolate chips in the grocery stores and at the Sur La Table here in CA. My favorite See’s candy–Bordeaux’s!!! Would love a copy cat recipe on that one. YUM!

• Dorothy Kern replied on October 13th, 2013 at 3:12 pm

Guittards also makes melts (better than chocolate chips for dipping) that you can buy in bag form, like the Wilton ones. I have to order them online, which is why I hardly ever use them. I need to order some for Christmas baking!

52. JudyG posted on October 21, 2013 at 4:01 pm (#)

I grew up in the East Bay and there is nothing like See’s Candy. My aunt got the See’s fudge recipe in @ 1952 and brought it home for my mom ot make. I still make it and love it. And Fantasy fudge is just a knock off and not the real thing. Did you know that See;s now sells their chocolate chips? I want to get some to use for the fudge .Now I have no choice but to make the Maple Walnut Truffles. Thank you for the recipe.

• Dorothy Kern replied on October 21st, 2013 at 4:38 pm

I’m sorry, what now? They sell the chocolate chips? Must. Get. Some. :) Thanks so much!

• JudyG replied on October 21st, 2013 at 4:43 pm

They have the choc chips in their online store so I’m hoping they have them in the local stores also. They are more expensive but they’ve just got to be good!

• Dorothy Kern replied on October 21st, 2013 at 6:37 pm

Oh I bet they are amazing!

• Sharon V. replied on November 5th, 2013 at 2:28 pm

I grew up in Redwood City….and there is nothing like See’s Candy…Bought a bunch of it at S.F.O. before flying out here to Florida…My daughter is sending me a few boxes for Christmas…I can’t wait

• Adrienne T. replied on November 5th, 2013 at 8:56 pm

I used to live in So. San Francisco too. I remember that wonderful smell!!

53. Pingback: Maple Walnut Candies | Chantelle and the Teddy Bears

54. Missy Pusey posted on November 17, 2013 at 5:52 pm (#)

What is the best way to store these?

• Dorothy Kern replied on November 17th, 2013 at 6:27 pm

I like to store my truffles in the refrigerator until I’m ready to set them out, or about an hour before so they can come to room temperature. You can keep them on the counter in a sealed container, but they’ll last longer in the fridge, because of the butter. :)

55. Beverly posted on November 24, 2013 at 6:27 am (#)

I lived in Watsonville, Calif. and was used to See’s Candy. When we first moved here about 29 years ago we did have a See’s Candy store before it left and was only in Denver. We finally have a See’s candy store that came back in a few years ago. Some people here think Stephanie’s or Mrs. May’s chocolates are the best. I don’t think they hold a candle to See’s. I guess it is just what one is brought up with.

• Dorothy Kern replied on November 24th, 2013 at 7:59 pm

Nothing is as good as See’s! :)

• Carrol replied on January 5th, 2014 at 9:10 am

Many years ago, when my children were barely old enough to go to school, I worked at a See’s Candy Store for 2 years. We were told that when we were ‘on the clock’ we could not only eat all the candy we wanted we were actually encouraged to do so, so that we could describe in our own words what it tasted like. Believe it or not, I was a “Take Off Pounds Sensibly” member at goal almost the entire time. I ate little else on the days I ate See’s! I was not born or raised anywhere on or near the west coast and had never heard of See’s before. It truly is the best candy in my humble opinion. The company buys only the very best ingredients which is one of the reasons that their candy is soooo good! They actually give every customer a piece of candy to enjoy while they are selecting their purchase. Absolutely top notch! Like someone else mentioned, the only way I can keep See’s Candy in our home more than 24 hours is to hide it. I am able to ration it out to myself…savoring each piece…But not my hubby….gone in what appears as seconds! Since I live back in the CST zone again, alas…I have to order it online!!!

• Dorothy Kern replied on January 6th, 2014 at 7:08 am

What a wonderful memory! I think I would have been 300 pounds if I worked there. Kind of like working where I do now, lol! ;) Thanks for reading and sharing!

56. Pingback: Butterscotch Squares copycat recipe {Amazon giveaway} - Crazy for Crust

57. Pingback: Maple Walnut Truffles | Recipe Hub

58. Sarah posted on December 14, 2013 at 7:12 pm (#)

Just made these and they are delicious! I can’t wait to give them out as gifts.

• Dorothy Kern replied on December 15th, 2013 at 6:37 pm

Yay! I’m so glad you like them!

59. Pingback: Mexican Chocolate Truffles - Crazy for Crust

60. Melissa posted on January 31, 2014 at 1:11 pm (#)

Hi. Where can I find Maple extract?? I’ve been looking all over with no luck!!!

61. mrsblocko posted on March 16, 2014 at 3:40 pm (#)

I made these truffles and wrote about them here. These now my new favorite Christmas cookie. I had to tackle my mother for the last one. Thank you SOOOO much for sharing the recipe. It’s so wonderfully evil!!!! :)

62. Pingback: Brownie Gooey Bars - Crazy for Crust