It’s Friday! Which means we only have four more days of school. Yay!
Wait a minute. Only four more days. ??!!!??!
I hope you’ve all had a good week. Do anything fun?
1. I gave you a reason to buy a new pan.
I talked about aliens and running.
And I talked about therapy and how Andy Cohen drove me to bake.
2. In the year and a half that I’ve been blogging, I’ve guest posted exactly once.
In the last week? I’ve guest posted three times. Funny how that happens.
I shared some Rocky Road Bars at Sweet 2 Eat Baking.
If you’re in the mood for pie, head over to Simply Sweet Home.
Whew. Busy week.
3. As I write this, Jordan is having a playdate. They begged me to go in the pool and I said no, because, well, I had to write this. I did say they could run through the ghetto old-school sprinkler we had to buy for our lawn, where the automatic sprinklers are less than automatic. Now, people, I ran through sprinklers my entire childhood with no issues. Unless someone poured a bucket of water over our head, that was how we stayed cool in summer. My child spend approximately eight minutes in the sprinklers before she decided it would be a good idea to sit on it, thus rendering it unusable. I swear, sometimes I have no idea where she came from.
4. It’s time for Flashback Friday!
I am giving you a glimpse at an old photo. Popcorn Chocolate Chip Marshmallow Treats – like a rice krispie treat, but with popcorn. And chocolate. I wanted to actually re-make these this week and ran out of time. Soon.
5. I’m going wine tasting with a bunch of girlfriends this weekend. We’ve got a deal on a limo ride to tour three wineries in Amador County. I’ve never wine tasted before; especially not in a limo. I am so excited; I need some fun girl time. And I hope not to pull a Brittany getting out of the limo. Well, actually, I wouldn’t pull a Brittany, because I actually wear underwear. So never mind.
6. I’m hosting the softball end-of-year party at my house. I’ve told you I’m insane, correct?
7. I entered two of my recipes in the Placer County Fair for next month. Has anyone ever done that? I figured, heck, why not?
8. The Real Housewives of New York starts on Monday. So there will be three Housewives episodes on each week, for at least the next few. I’m totally excited. Honestly, I can’t even concentrate on regular TV, like The View. All I want is trashy reality no-think television. What has happened to me?
9. I discovered Golden Oreos. I can die happy now.
Have a great weekend! Oh, and Happy June. (Um, pardon my french, but WTF? It’s June already?)