If you have a Disney lover in your household then this is the gift guide for them. These are some of my favorite things from Shop Disney – plus I’m giving you some other fun places to shop for (cheaper) merchandise.
If you love Disney home and accessories then you’ll love this list!
This post contains affiliate links.
Table of Contents
There are so many things at Shop Disney, but these are some of my favorites. If you don’t love the characters I chose – don’t worry, search around and I’m sure there is a bag or wallet, or some jewelry with your favorite!
Disney Home Gifts
- HOME Pillow – I have this and it’s so soft. It makes me think of Disney whenever I look at it.
- Alice in Wonderland Serving Tray – I have some bowls in this same set and they’re so pretty, you don’t even need to like Alice to want to use them.
- Sugar Canister and Flour Canister – These are on my Christmas list!
- Door Mat – Currently in my cart.
- Disney Waffle Iron – make those Plaza Inn waffles at home!
- Disney Mickey Wreath – couldn’t get it home in my suitcase so ordered it to my house!
- Holiday Baking Set – fun for a Disney loving baker (like me!)
Disney Favorite Things Accessories
- Ear Headband Necklace – I own this and love it – I get compliments whenever I wear it.
- Mickey Earrings – I own these and wear them all the time, they’re understated and work well when I’m decked out in head to toe Disney!
- Alex and Ani Bracelets – I’m obsessed, the end.
- Ear Headbands – Required! They change often online so check a lot to see which ones they have in stock.
- Wallets – While I am obsessed with the Dooney and Burke version, it’s quite pricey. The Loungefly wallets are fun too – and less expensive. They have lots of options.
- Loungefly Backpack – I just picked one theme – they have several. Like the headbands they change often so check back a lot.
- Card Wallet – I have several of these! They’re perfect for clutches or in backpacks!
Disney Gifts from Other Sources
Disney is expensive! Here are some other places to find good quality Disney merchandise:
- Box Lunch (clothing and accessories) – they have TONS of loungefly!
- Etsy (everything – but mostly t-shirts!)
- Jane.com (t-shirts)
- Hot Topic (shirts and Loungefly)
- Kohls and Target often have shirts and pajamas
Last Updated on November 19, 2021
All text and images © DOROTHY KERN for Crazy for Crust. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe. Disclaimer: Nutrition information shown is not guaranteed to be accurate.
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
Published on: November 19, 2021