This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
Cookbooks are still a great gift – I love receiving them and have a huge collection! This list are some of my favorite cookbooks from the past 2 years. These are great gifts for holidays or anytime gifts – even hostess gifts!
So I have to start with MY cookbook – available for pre-sale now. It comes out in February but I’ll have a fun gifting promo going on in December so pre-order them as gifts and you’ll have something to give!
Pre-Order my Cookbook on Amazon HERE!
Here are some of my other favorites this year:
- Dessert Boards by Kellie Hemmerly
- Well Plated by Erin Clarke
- The Big Book of Jo’s Quick & Easy Meals by Joanna Cismaru
- Spectacular Spreads by Maegen Brown
- Once Upon a Chef by Jennifer Segal
- The Stay at Home Chef Slow Cooker Cookbook by Rachel Farnsworth
- The Ultimate Bread Machine Cookbook by Tiffany Dahle
- Meat to the Side by Liren Baker
- Melissa Griffiths has LOTS of books for sale on her website, including Family Dinner Made Easy
- Big Boards for Families by Sandy Coughlin
- Meal Prep In An Instant by Becca Ludlum
- Dinner Hero by Mama Loves Food and Dinner Hero
- 8 Weeks of Family Dinners by Yellow Bliss Road
What are your favorite cookbooks?
Check out my Favorite Things Gift Guide, Favorite Things – Kitchen Edition, and Disney Lovers Gift Guide!
Last Updated on September 10, 2022