This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
If you’re looking for some good gifts for the holidays, check out my favorite things gift guide list from this year! These are all products and items I’ve used or bought myself so you know they’re things that are actually great gifts!
No matter who you’re buying for, some of these gifts are perfect for everyone on your list. Mom, daughter, wife, husband – you name it there is something for everyone.
I started looking through my purchases for the past year and realized that some of them have truly become my favorite products, so I wanted to share. I feel like word-of-mouth is the best when you’re thinking of buying something new, so these are my tried-and-true favorites from 2021!
Favorite Gifts I Love in 2021
- Casetify Phone Cases – there is something for everyone and they are amazing at keeping your tech safe.
- Sugarfix by Bauble Bar (for Target) – I am obsessed with EVERYTHING in this line. The statement earrings are so fun!
- Athleta Salutation Stash Pocket II ⅞ – These are my go-to workout leggings! They are breathable, comfortable, stay up, have pockets and are cheaper (and better IMO) than Lululemon.
- Rainbow Peep-Toe Pumps from Unique Vintage – I get so many complements on these. PLUS – they have other colors with this style. They are actually REALLY comfortable – I’ve walked a mile in them, no problem.
- Target Throw Blanket – We have about 5 of these and love them. They’re stylish, not too big, and really comfy.
- Stitch Fix – I’ve been getting new clothes lately (a perk of weight loss) and am loving getting fixes, and shopping their curated collections.
- Neck Fan – it’s actually called a sport fan, but let’s be honest, if you’re over 40 it’s a hot flash fan and it’s amazing. Stops the hot flashes before they start.
- Apple Watch – a splurge but I love mine. I’ve had it for years and started wearing it religiously this year. I love feeling competition with myself to close my rings!
- Milanese Band for Apple Watch – it’s stylish and comfortable. I wear it working out and all day too.
- UGG Slippers – I use these as shoes, seriously. They’re my go-to slip on flats all winter. Fun colors too!
- Desk Fan – see #1 lol – if you’re over 40 you need this. I was gifted it and I use it religiously all year long.
Favorite Products I always Use
This is my go-to list for makeup. I use the under eye, powder and mascara every single day and feel naked without it!
- IT Cosmetics: I use the Bye Bye Under Eye every day
- THRIVE Lash Extensions Mascara – my go-to
- Wander Beauty Powder Foundation – another go-to
- DryBarDry Shampoo (I also love Jumpstart and Hot Toddy)
- Shape Tape – my foundation when I’m filming
- Benefit Cosmetics Brow Liner – my favorite!
- POREfessional Primer – like an IG filter for your face IRL
- MAC Cosmetics Ruby Woo – the BEST red lipstick ever! Get a lip liner too.
- Rinna Beauty Lip Kits – I’m obsessed with Birthday Suit.
Favorite Macro-Friendly Snacks
- Built Bars – I eat one EVERY DAY, taste like candy bars. Favorites are Coconut, Brownie Coconut and Cookie Dough. Don’t love the Mint or PB Brownie ones. Use CRAZYFORCRUST for 10% off.
- Catalina Crunch Snack Mix – I cannot get enough!! Favorite is Spicy!
- Magic Spoon Cereal or Wonderworks Cereal – great for snacking or a quick protein breakfast
- Premiere Protein Shakes – Chocolate is my fav
Favorite Websites for Shopping All Year
The Little Market is a gorgeous online store that sells all sorts of fun things, from house wares to candles to bath and body. I am in love with their wooden platters and candles – they have so many fun scents! Each purchase supports women around the world – different causes for different products.
Bark Box : Abby LOVES her Bark Box and looks forward to it every month. Some of her favorite toys have come out of that box – like the Chinese dumpling container above. I’m actually getting her a new one for Christmas because her old one is destroyed.
CHATBOOKS!! I have a subscription to Chatbooks and get a new one in the mail every time I post 40 photos to Facebook. You connect FB or Instagram to the app and it pulls in your photos. You can omit and add as you wish – this is the best way to get your photos off your computer since no one prints them anymore. I’ve gone back and had it print ALL the photos I’ve put on FB since I first got an account – finally I have baby books for Jordan.
Farm Girl Flowers: Always fresh, always on time and always gorgeous.
SugarWish: This is so fun to give, and you only need an email address. They have candy, popcorn, cookies, coffee, even dog treats!
See my favorite kitchen items – they’re great gifts too! And the Disney Lovers Gift Guide and my Favorite Cookbooks Guide!
Last Updated on September 10, 2022