This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
Kitchen gifts are some of my favorite things to give and receive! If you have a foodie on your list or someone who loves to bake, cook, or entertain, you should get them something on this list.
I curated these kitchen gifts with things I actually have purchased and used so you know you’re getting the best items! From my favorite cooking appliances to cookie tools, this list has something for everyone.
Whether you want to buy a small kitchen appliance for someone or just need an easy hostess gift, this list has something for everyone on your list!
These are my most used small kitchen appliances that would make great gifts!
- AIR FRYER – This is my most used appliance – we use it daily. I upgraded to the Corsori this year. It’s a GAME CHANGER – does a whole chicken that tastes better than rotisserie!
- NESPRESSO Vertuo – Did you know that the official Nespresso pods are recyclable? I just gather them up and mail them bag in the free bags they send you.
- Cuisinart GRIDDLER
- INSTANT POT
- KitchenAid Stand Mixer
- Cuisinart Food Processor – I recommend a big one!
- Hand Mixer – I love my Cuisinart!
Tools and Gadgets
I own every one of these items and use them daily!
- This is the kitchen scale I use – an OXO 11lb one with pull out front. I’ve tried several and go back to this one every time.
- Thermapen Instant Read Thermometer – I use this ALL THE TIME. You can’t get them on amazon and I used to recommend the cheap version but no more, not now that I’ve used the original. Plus: no batteries corroding when washing!
- Cookie Scoops are always on my list and make a great stocking stuffer – they come in all sorts of sizes!
- I use my Silpats every time I bake – they are fantastic for people who love cookies.
- I love the Dash Mini Waffle Makers – and they have griddles too. These are great single serve – it was great when I was losing weight – and would be fantastic for a college student in a dorm.
Hostess or Fun Anyone Gifts
These are all fun things to give as a hostess gift or to someone who you’re just not sure what to buy them. Some of these might actually be on MY list…
- Wilton Navy & Gold Collection: There is always a reason to have more measuring tools and tips, especially when they’re pretty.
- Fun Bar Tools: I love the gold collection – would pop in any room.
- Coffee Accessories, like the mug+heater – perfect for the coffee lovers!
- For the pet lover: these molds would be great if they want to make my blueberry dog treats!
- Brown Sugar Saver: These come in handy and will keep brown sugar moist.
- Mud Pie Dip Set: I’m a sucker for anything Mud Pie – this set is cute!
For more great gift ideas, be sure to check out my (non food) Favorite Things list!
Last Updated on July 9, 2023