Happy Friday everyone!
2. And I posted something you must try NOW:
3. When I comment on blogs, I often notice that people leave their URLs (typed out) but they aren’t a clickable link. Early on I wondered how to handle that and Googled it. There is some HTML code you can use to make your URL a clickable link. Just make sure it’s typed correctly, or it’ll show up as you wrote it, not as a link. Here’s the code I use:
the URL you want to link to”>Text you want to display
If I was linking to my linky party, I would replace the text in red with my party link: https://www.crazyforcrust.com/2012/01/crazy-sweet-tuesday_17.html
And the then then I would replace the text in blue with what I want to actually show in the comment:
Crazy Sweet Tuesday
Hopefully that all makes sense!
4. I’m hosting a baby shower tonight. It’s a “sprinkle” with lots of sprinkles, get it? Anyway, it’s also a girls’ night in. Which is a good thing. Because there will be appletinis. Lots of them.
5. Remember that whole “I managed to agree to be in charge of food at a PTC event” thing? Well, the event is a Bingo Night and will host 265 people. For which I must organize, plan, get volunteers, and cook pasta for. The most people I’ve ever cooked for is about 20. I feel like I’m in an episode of Top Chef. Will I win or be sent home?
6. Did anyone watch the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills finale? Please tell me I’m not the only person who cried like a baby at Ken’s words when he gave Pandora away. It was almost the ugly cry, people.
And with that, I’ll say have a great football-free weekend everyone! (Jordan would do a happy dance after that sentence, but I’ll hold mine in.)
All text and images © DOROTHY KERN for Crazy for Crust. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe. Disclaimer: Nutrition information shown is not guaranteed to be accurate.
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
Published on: January 27, 2012