This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
This peanut butter dip is the healthier alternative you would love! It is protein packed and a great dip for vegetables or pretzels. I love having this easy dip on hand when I’m feeling hungry in the afternoon – it keeps me full until dinner.
Table of Contents
Easy Peanut Butter Dip
This recipe is healthier than the traditional sugary peanut butter dips I post on this site – and it’s great for a simple snack! Keep this in the refrigerator for up to a week and enjoy it every day until it’s gone.
Why you’ll love this recipe
- It pairs up with so many different snacks. Makes the perfect fruit dip to add for that extra protein.
- What’s even better is that this dip only has 3 ingredients! So you just measure, stir and eat. Simple!
3 ingredient Dip
- Plain nonfat Greek yogurt: great source of calcium, potassium and protien
- Creamy peanut butter: rich in protein and healthy fats
- Honey: or maple syrup
- Pair this creamy dip with any dippers for eating like apples, celery, carrots, crackers, etc.
How to make healthier peanut butter dip
- Add all ingredients to a large mixing bowl. Stir to combine.
- Place dip in an airtight container and store in the refrigerator.
This dip lasts for up to 3 days.
Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator.
Any of your favorite dipping snacks! I love dipping apples, carrots, celery, and whole wheat crackers.
You can! Natural peanut butter works just as fine.
Have you made this recipe?
Leave a rating by clicking the stars below!
Peanut Butter Dip Recipe
- 1 cup (241g) plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons (48g) creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon (21g) honey (or to taste)
- Dippers for eating (apples, celery, carrots, crackers, etc.)
- Stir yogurt, peanut butter, and honey until no lumps remain. Serve with assorted dippers.
- Store in an airtight container in refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- Recipe makes 280g total so each serving is approximately 140g
- Feel free to swap nonfat vanilla greek yogurt or maple syrup, this will change the nutrition
- For added protein use American Dream Nut Butter!! It’s my favorite peanut butter – the flavors are so good and lower in macros than regular peanut butter.
Other Easy Dip Recipes
Protein Peanut Butter Dip is an easy fruit or vegetable dip with extra protein and low sugar! This is the perfect snack dip recipe!
Last Updated on January 12, 2023
Yay a dip that’s good for me! I mean…for my kids. But seriously, this looks way too good!
I really love the O Organics line. I have tons of their products in my kitchen at any given moment!
As a new mommy, I am learning about what it means to have a kid who is an early riser!! Now I am hungry and eat so much before lunch too, LOL
Thanks for a quick and healthy snack recipe – it sounds delicious, too! When we are traveling, we are always shocked when a restaurant doesn’t open until 11:30 for lunch, so we’re with Jordan on that! But I think once the teenage hormones kick in she will start sleeping later (I don’t miss those 5:30 am wake -up calls (“can I have breakfast now”?).
This is just like the Greek yogurt recipe I recently came up with! I also mash up a banana in mine.
That’s a great idea, the banana. I’m going to have to try that for sure!
Looks so delicious!! I’m always looking for easy, healthy snacks. This is perfect! Thanks for the recipe!!
Ooooooh. I bet this would be good with any nut butter, right? You know, for us allergy inflicted families *cries* Love shopping at Safeway. And LOVE those pictures!
Oh for sure! Sun butter, almond butter, Biscoff… 🙂
What a neat snack idea! This would definitely cure the munchies. I have to side with your daughter though, I can’t go more than three hours with having a snack and I also have an early breakfast. By the time I am sitting at my desk at work at 8am, I’m starving!
You have honestly become my favorite blogger yet. You have a wire to my brain. You always post stuff on what I`m craving at the moment. And now you know I`m trying to eat healthy. I crave sugar way to much so hopefully this cuts it for me.
Aw, thank you! It worked for me until I ate the entire bowl. ?
I love mixing PB with Greek yogurt because you get so much more ‘mileage’ out of it and bang for the caloric buck 🙂 That way I can have that whole bowl, right!