This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
This Oreo Fluff Dessert is just the thing you need in your life if you’re counting calories and protein. You don’t have to skip dessert in order to keep it healthy – this is a great pudding, dip, or even pie filling and it’s just a little better for you.
Table of Contents
Easy Protein Oreo Fluff
This no-bake, no-fuss recipe acts as an Oreo cheesecake mouse with half the ingredients and half the calories! Cloud-like Cool Whip, classic Oreos, creamy yogurt, and cheesecake pudding mix combine to create the most delicious guilt-free treat that you’ll surely need to keep you on track to fulfill your resolution! Light and fluffy in both texture and ingredients, this dessert won’t weigh you down before heading off to bed or to the gym.
What is in Oreo Fluff?
- Greek yogurt – Plain, non-fat is the best one to use – any brand.
- Oreo Thins – You can use any flavor – the Thins are the same as Oreos, just smaller, so they’re less calories.
- Instant sugar-free pudding mix – Cheesecake or vanilla (or swap any flavor)
- Cool Whip – Low-fat or sugar-free is best if you’re cutting calories.
Easy Oreo Fluff Salad
Easy Oreo Fluff Salad is a dessert salad full of pudding, Cool Whip and TONS of Oreo cookies. It’s like an Oreo mousse but even better! Bonus: you can make this into a Weight Watchers recipe easily by just substituting some of the ingredients! PIN IT NOW TO SAVE FOR LATER Seriously guys I could…
How to Make Protein Oreo Fluff Dessert
- Stir pudding mix and yogurt together until smooth.
- Slowly mix in the Cool Whip, and, finally the crushed Oreos.
- Enjoy! (yes, really — that’s all you have to do)
While this number can change depending on which variation of the recipe you choose, the approximate macros are as follows: Calories: 237 Fat: 7g Carbs: 31g Protein: 12g
This dessert will last for 3-4 days in an airtight container when refrigerated.
You absolutely can freeze Oreo fluff! Just make sure you do so in an airtight container.
Have You Made This Recipe?
Leave a rating by clicking the stars below!
Protein Oreo Cheesecake Dessert
- 1 cup (241g) nonfat plain greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons instant sugar-free cheesecake or vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup (86g) sugar-free Cool Whip
- 4 Oreo Thins
- Stir together the yogurt and pudding mix (just the dry mix, not actual pudding) until smooth. Fold in the Cool Whip, then stir in the crushed cookies. Chill until ready to serve or eat.
- You can eat this with a spoon as a sweet evening treat, or use it as a sweet dip for fruit or pretzels.
- Nutrition information is not totally accurate for this. Here is the correct nutrition: (per serving) Calories: 237 Fat: 7g Carbs: 31g Protein: 12g
- Mixture makes about 304g total so approximately 152g per serving
- Substitutions: you can use nonfat vanilla greek yogurt, regular instant pudding mix (any flavor), and regular or fat-free Cool Whip. This will change the calories/macros.
- Add more protein by adding some of your favorite protein powder (1/2 to one scoop). You may need to add a bit of milk (any kind) to thin to your desired consistency. This will change the nutrition.
Other Protein Recipes:
This is an easy Oreo Fluff recipe full of extra protein! It’s Protein Fluff with low carb options – a great snack, dip, or dessert if you’re counting macros.
Last Updated on January 7, 2023