This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip is about to make all your snacking dreams come true! It’s creamy and sweet and perfect as a fruit dip – or you can dip cookies in cookie dip for twice the cookie experience.
Table of Contents
Easiest Cookie Dough Dip
Talk about an easy cookie dough dip recipe to make. Literally, there are just seven simple ingredients needed to make this easy dip for cookies or fruit.
Forget about stressing out over a hard dessert, and let this cookie dough dip recipe speak for yourself. It’s a great dessert to have at birthdays or a fun weekend of snacking at home.
Why you’ll love this recipe
- This cream cheese cookie dough dip is ready in just minutes!
- You’ll be amazed at how this cookie batter dip literally tastes like raw cookie dough.
- You can save time and make this cream cheese dip ahead of time!
- Brown sugar – Adds a brown coloring and sweetness. You can use light brown sugar. The brown sugar gives it that chocolate chip cookie flavor.
- Salt – Just a pinch.
- Vanilla extract – Pure vanilla extract adds so much delicious flavor.
- Whipped topping or freshly whipped cream – Choose what you prefer and what is the easiest.
- Mini chocolate chips – Any sized-chocolate chips will be fine. You can also change up the flavors.
- Assorted dippers – See below for great ideas and options. You can always mix it up and use whatever you’d like. (my kids literally eat it with a spoon sometimes!)
How to make cookie dough dip
- Mix the ingredients. Beat the brown sugar and cream cheese in a bowl until smooth. Mix in the vanilla and salt, and then fold in the whipped toppings. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Serve. Serve in a bowl with your favorite dippers.
Storing and make ahead instructions
Once you make this simple dip recipe, you need to be sure to keep it chilled in the fridge. Store it in an airtight container with a lid to keep it fresh.
You can also make this ahead and store it for a day. This can be a great way to prepare and save yourself some time the day that you’re serving it.
If you don’t have the cream cheese softened a bit, lumps are going to happen. Having it at room temperature is key. Also, make sure that you mix everything well together using the hand mixer.
You can add chunks of chocolate, rolled oats, and more! Anything that you want to add that is okay and safe to eat raw is welcome!
This is best served fresh. It’s hard to freeze recipes when the main ingredient is cream cheese. For this reason, serve it fresh and indulge!
Other Dip Recipes
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip
- 8 ounces (226g) cream cheese , softened
- ½ cup (100g) packed brown sugar
- Pinch Salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 ounces (226g) Cool Whip whipped topping (or 3 cups freshly whipped cream)
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Assorted dippers
- Beat cream cheese and brown sugar in a large bowl using a hand mixer until smooth. Mix in salt and vanilla then fold in whipped topping. Gently stir in chocolate chips.
- Serve in a bowl with assorted dippers: cookies, graham crackers, Nilla wafers, pretzels, apple slices, berries or other fruit.
Easy Cookie Dough Dip is a chocolate chip cookie dough dip with cream cheese and is perfect for a fruit dip or party and everyone loves it!
Last Updated on April 1, 2023