get new recipes in your email box:

Feb 23

Lemon White Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies

If you love lemon, you’ll love these Lemon White Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies. Easy, fast, and super lemony delicious!

lemon cake mix cookies 4 words

Hi everyone! Happy Saturday!

I think my new blog name should be Crazy for Lemon. Because I am. Crazy, for lemon. Like, totally addicted.

Are you as in love with lemon as I am? Yes? Good. Then you’ll love these Lemon White Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies. They were so good.

Want the recipe? Yes? Good. Go on over to Mandy’s Recipe Box. I’m guest posting for her while she’s on maternity leave. She’s got some amazing food over there, like copycat Little Caesar’s Breadsticks and Almond Roca. Go on over and say hi for me!

Have a great weekend!

18 comments on “Lemon White Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies

2. Oh, I love anything lemon! Dorothy, thanks for pointing us in the right lemony direction! Have a great weekend!

• Dorothy Kern replied on February 24th, 2013 at 2:16 pm

Thanks Cindy! πŸ™‚

3. I just made cake mix cookies last night and they are so yummy. A lemon version sounds incredible!

• Dorothy Kern replied on February 24th, 2013 at 2:16 pm

I love cake mix cookies! πŸ™‚ Thanks Jenn!

4. I’m crazy for lemon too. Even though they’re seasonal now (but yay for all-year round), they always remind of of warm spring days and summer British tea parties. But cakey lemon cookies and white chocolate chips = L.O.V.E.

5. You know my feelings on anything lemon–yum!! These look delightful and what a lovely combination with the white chocolate bits. XOXO

6. Again with the lemon… you are killin me here. ANOTHER thing to make and eat while someone is out of town πŸ™‚ I’m going to need a running buddy after this week. Those cookies look perfect!

• Dorothy Kern replied on February 24th, 2013 at 2:14 pm

I get like that when my husband is gone. It’s hard, because he’s gone almost every week now. I’ll just blame him for the weight gain, lol. πŸ™‚

7. Love the Spring Like appearance and flavors of this cookie!

8. Dorothy, these look very good. Very appropriate for spring! Thanks for sharing…we will have make these soon.

• Dorothy Kern replied on February 28th, 2013 at 7:11 pm

Thanks Mike! I hope you enjoy!

9. Pingback: Lemon Chess Bread Pudding - Something Swanky