This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
Nutella Churro Bombs are stuffed biscuits coated in cinnamon sugar! This is an easy recipe with canned biscuits and creamy Nutella that you can make for breakfast, brunch, or dessert.
Meet my new obsession: churro bombs! These flaky, buttery treats are so easy to make I’ve been making them on repeat and I’m not sorry at all.
Table of Contents
What is a Churro Bomb?
A churro bomb is a churro-style donut stuffed with something delicious! In this case, creamy rich Nutella, also known as the best ever chocolate hazelnut spread.
For these Nutella biscuits, we’re taking a shortcut and using canned biscuits instead of making churro pastry from scratch. You get all the same churro flavor and texture but in an easy to make chocolate biscuit bomb.
I love this recipe because you can stuff the biscuits with all kinds of things, like when I made my Chocolate Biscuit Bombs. We’re making churro-like biscuit bombs for this version, but you could also fill them with other spreads like peanut butter and cookie butter or create a savory version with cheese.
Why You’ll Love this Recipe
It’s easy! Five ingredients easy and three steps easy – you’re going to love these Nutella bombs.
They taste like stuffed churro donuts without all the work. The biscuit dough works great, and every bite oozes with delicious Nutella filling.
You can serve them for breakfast, brunch, or as a dessert! These Nutella stuffed biscuits are perfect for any time of day.
Ingredients in Nutella Bombs
- Grands Biscuits: Don’t buy the flaky kind – but you can buy any brand.
- Nutella: Also great with peanut butter!
- Melted unsalted butter: May substitute salted if preferred.
- Granulated sugar and cinnamon: For the coating
How to Make Churro Bombs
- Remove the biscuits from the package and flatten each one. Place some Nutella in the center of each one. Roll them up and pinch the ends to seal in the filling.
- Place the stuffed biscuits on a prepared baking sheet. Bake them at 375°F for 17 to 22 minutes or until the tops are golden brown.
- Mix the sugar and cinnamon in a shallow bowl. Roll each warm churro bomb in the mixture, so they’re evenly coated.
- Serve them warm or at room temperature.
Storing and Freezing
You can store Nutella stuffed biscuits loosely covered at room temperature for two days. Or, you can place them in a freezer bag or container and store them in the freezer for two months.
If you’re a Nutella fan, you must try these Nutella churro bombs soon! Warm, flaky dough spiced with cinnamon sugar and oozing warm Nutella. Not to mention they’re so easy to make. I hope you make a batch soon and love them!
Other Churro Recipes
Have You Made This Recipe?
Leave a rating by clicking the stars below!
Nutella Churro Bombs
- 1 package Grands Biscuits 8 biscuits
- ½ cup Nutella
- ½ cup unsalted butter melted
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Open biscuits. Press or roll each flat and place about 1 tablespoon of Nutella in the center. Pinch ends up and roll to seal. Place on prepared pan.
- Bake for about 17-22 minutes, or until the tops are golden brown and the biscuits are cooked through.
- Place melted butter in a small bowl. Mix cinnamon and sugar. Roll each warm biscuit bomb in butter and then roll in cinnamon sugar.
- Eat warm or room temperature. Store loosely covered at room temperature for up to 2 days.
Nutella Churro Bombs are easy chocolate Biscuit Bombs coated in cinnamon sugar like a churro – these are perfect for breakfast, brunch or dessert!