This Jalapeno Cheese Bread recipe is easy to make with just four ingredients! It’s a Little Caesar’s copycat recipe that is cheesy, spicy, and so delicious. It’s great for parties, game-days, or as a side dish.
This is the easiest cheese bread ever. Four ingredients, ten minutes prep time, and 15 minutes in the oven. In less than 30 minutes, you’ll be biting into hot cheesy bread with a spicy kick!
Why We Love This Recipe
I love cheese bread, but I don’t always love garlic bread, so I like to make this jalapeno cheese bread. I never get tired of it. The combination of melted ooey-gooey cheese and the fresh kick of spice is a great combination. It’s inspired by the kind you get at Little Caesar’s but better because you don’t have to leave the house!
So, if you’re in the mood for some no-garlic cheese bread, you need to give this recipe a try. Make it for parties and game-days or serve it as a side for dinner. You’re going to love it.
Table of Contents
Ingredients for Jalapeño Cheese Bread
Have I mentioned you only need four ingredients? It’s so easy!
- French Bread: you can use a round but I prefer a long loaf
- Softened cream cheese
- Shredded mozzarella cheese: for best results buy it whole and shred it yourself
- Sliced fresh jalapenos with the seeds removed but pickled jalapeños would be amazing too!
How to Make Cheesy Jalapeno Bread
1. Prepare the bread: Slice the French bread crosswise, so you have two long pieces. Place them cut-side up on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
2. Assemble: Spread the cream cheese on each half, sprinkle the cheese over the top, and then place the sliced peppers in an even layer.
3. Bake: Bake the cheese bread for 10 to 15 minutes at 350°F or until the cheese is lightly golden and bubbly.
4. Enjoy: Let the bread cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving.
What goes with jalapeno cheese bread?
Appetizers: For parties, it goes great with chips and salsa, guacamole dip, chicken wings – basically any party food that you like!
Dinner: Serve it as a side dish with baked chicken, pork chops, steaks. Or make a big taco salad and serve the bread on the side.
Lunch: I love a few slices of cheesy bread with a bowl of tomato soup. It’s perfect for dunking!
There are a few things you can do to switch it up!
- Mozzarella cheese works well because it’s a great melting cheese, but you can swap half of it for cheddar cheese to add a different flavor.
- If you’re missing the garlic, you can sprinkle some garlic powder over the top of the cream cheese before baking it.
- I love the fresh jalapenos, but you can substitute canned sliced jalapenos or pickled jalapenos.
This is such a simple recipe, but it packs a lot of flavor. No one can resist hot cheesy bread, and the jalapenos give it a spicy twist. Give it a try – I think you’re going to love it!
Other Savory Recipes You’ll Love
Jalapeno Cheese Bread
- 1 loaf of French bread
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese
- 2 jalapenos sliced and seeds removed
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a cookie sheet with foil or parchment.
- Slice the French bread horizontally, creating two long halves.
- Spread the cream cheese over the inside of the bread.
- Divide the cheese between the two halves.
- Top with jalapeno slices.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly and slightly golden.
- Remove from the oven, allow to cool slightly and cut into slices.
Nutritional information not guaranteed to be accurate
Jalapeno Cheese Bread is great for parties, game-days, or as a side dish. It’s the perfect non-garlic garlic bread with a hint of heat!
All text and images © DOROTHY KERN for Crazy for Crust. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe. Disclaimer: Nutrition information shown is not guaranteed to be accurate.
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
Published on: February 10, 2021