This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
Craving something cheesy and spicy but too lazy to order out? You must try this easy, 4 ingredient snack! It’s a Little Caesars jalapeno cheese bread copycat recipe. It’s my go-to recipe to serve for parties, game days or a side dish.
Table of Contents
Easy Jalapeño Cheese Bread
This super easy jalapeno cheese bread takes less than 30 minutes to make. So you’ll be sinking your teeth into a hot, melty cheesy bread with a spicy kick in no time.
Why you’ll love this recipe
This cheesy bread is loaded with fresh jalapenos and of course, cheese! Baked fresh from the oven, your kitchen will have a delicious aromatic smell of the melted cheese and spice from the jalapenos.
Make this simple 4 ingredient cheesy bread to satisfy those cravings or serve for a party! No matter what, this bread recipe will bring joy to anyone who tries.
4 Ingredients in Jalapeno cheddar bread
- French Bread: you can use a round but I prefer a long loaf
- Softened cream cheese: for the ultra cheesy bread
- Shredded mozzarella cheese: for best results buy it whole and shred it yourself. You can also use sharp cheddar cheese if you prefer.
- Sliced fresh jalapenos: with the seeds removed but pickled jalapeños would be amazing too!
How to make cheese bread with jalapenos
- Prepare the bread: Slice the French bread crosswise, so you have two long pieces. Place them cut-side up on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Assemble: Spread the cream cheese on each half, sprinkle the shredded mozzarella cheese over the top, and then place the sliced peppers in an even layer.
- Bake: Bake the cheese bread for 10 to 15 minutes at 350°F or until the cheese is lightly golden and bubbly.
- Once you let the bread cool for a few minutes, slice and serve this delicious jalapeno cheese bread.
Just a bit of tips to switch up this easy jalapeno cheese bread recipe.
- Mozzarella cheese works well because it’s a great melting cheese, but you can swap half of it for cheddar cheese to add a different flavor.
- If you’re missing the garlic, you can sprinkle some garlic powder over the top of the cream cheese before baking it.
- I love the fresh jalapenos, but you can substitute canned sliced jalapenos or pickled jalapenos.
I like to use long loaf French bread but you can use any you like!
Although you don’t need to, it would last longer and stay fresh if refrigerated.
For party apetizers, it goes great with chips and salsa, guacamole dip, chicken wings – basically any party food that you like! For a dinner side dish, serve it with baked chicken, pork chops, steaks. Or make a big taco salad and serve the jalapeno cheese bread on the side. Or for my favorite lunch, I love a few slices of this cheesy bread with a bowl of tomato soup. It’s perfect for dunking!
You can leave it on the countertop for up to 2 days. Or store in the refrigerator and should last for up to a week.
Have You Made This Recipe?
Leave a rating by clicking the stars below!
Jalapeno Cheese Bread
- 1 loaf of French bread
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese
- 2 jalapenos sliced and seeds removed
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a cookie sheet with foil or parchment.
- Slice the French bread horizontally, creating two long halves.
- Spread the cream cheese over the inside of the bread.
- Divide the cheese between the two halves.
- Top with jalapeno slices.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly and slightly golden.
- Remove from the oven, allow to cool slightly and cut into slices.
There you have it! An easy cheesy bread with jalapenos recipe, perfect to satisfy your cheesy cravings. This Little Ceasers copycat recipe is the perfect cheesy side dish to complete many meals.
Last Updated on January 13, 2023