This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
This is not your regular coffee creamer recipe: This is my homemade coffee creamer recipe that tastes like cake. Enjoy the flavor of cake in your morning coffee! Best part? Customize it to your liking, so you can find your perfect coffee creamer.
Table of Contents
Easy Homemade Coffee Creamer
Are you a cake lover too? Then you’re going to need this coffee cream recipe in your life. This homemade coffee creamer is funfetti flavored, easily customizable, and so delicious!
Why you’ll love this recipe
You probably won’t believe me but this coffee creamer recipe only has only 3 ingredients. Your coffee will taste so good, you won’t believe just 3 things together can create such an experience!
And for your friends and family who aren’t coffee drinkers, then they can still enjoy this creamer too! Great for hot chocolates, milkshakes or over ice cream.
What you need to make coffee creamer
- Sweetened condensed milk: thick, creamy and delicious
- Non-fat milk: you can use the milk of your choice here
- Cake batter extract: to add that funfetti flavor we all love
How to make homemade coffee creamer
- Heat sweetened condensed milk and milk of choice in a small saucepan over medium heat until combined.
- After you remove the saucepan from heat, stir in extracts.
- Pour into a jar and store covered in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks
Rim your coffee mugs with corn syrup or honey and dip them in colorful sprinkles. Top iced coffee with whipped cream and more sprinkles!
In a sealed jar in the refrigerator.
Lasts for up to 2 weeks.
Have You Made This Recipe?
Leave a rating by clicking the stars below!
Homemade Coffee Creamer
- ½ cup sweetened condensed milk
- ¾ cup non-fat milk
- ½ teaspoon cake batter extract
- Place sweetened condensed milk and milk in a small saucepan. Heat over medium heat until combined. Remove from heat and stir in extracts. Pour into a jar and store covered in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
- Serving suggestion: rim your coffee mugs with corn syrup or honey and dip them in colorful sprinkles. Top iced coffee with whipped cream and more sprinkles!
- You can use regular sweetened condensed milk or fat-free
- Use any kind of milk – nonfat/lowfat/regular or even nondairy
- Don’t have cake batter extract? Use 1/2 tsp vanilla and 1/2 teaspoon butter extract
Other Cake Batter Recipes
Last Updated on January 23, 2023