I used a multiopening tip (a grass tip) for the bunny “hair”. The ears are large marshmallows, cut in half. The eyes are white chocolate chips and the nose is a pink jelly bean. Black and pink frosting gel make up the ear centers, the whiskers, and pupils.
- 24 baked and cooled cupcakes (a box or from scratch)
- 1 can of white frosting (or from scratch)
- 24 large marshmallows
- 48 white chocolate chips
- 24 pink jelly beans
- Pink gel icing (or tinted pink icing)
- Black gel icing (or tinted black icing)
- Frost each cupcake with a small amount of icing. (This makes it easier to cover the top with the fur.)
- Using a pastry bag fitted with a multiopening tip, pipe on the fur to cover the cupcakes.
- Cut each marshmallow in half to create two ears. Pipe a pink stripe down the center of each. Press the ears into the cupcakes.
- Place two white chocolate chips on each cupcake for eyes. Place a small dot of black icing in the center of each.
- Place a pink jelly bean on each cupcake for the nose. Pipe black whiskers on each bunny.
Nutritional information not guaranteed to be accurate
All text and images © DOROTHY KERN for Crazy for Crust. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe. Disclaimer: Nutrition information shown is not guaranteed to be accurate.
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
Published on: April 20, 2011