This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
It has been waaaaaay too long since I did one of these posts! Let’s get right to it. 🙂
1. I shared this quote at Online BlogCon last week, and I wanted to share it here. It’s so true – in all facets in life. I’m kind of a pessimist by nature, and I’m always afraid of trying new things. This blog has taught me that trying can be scary – but it can lead to something great. I’m so glad I hit publish that first day three years ago – because what I’ve accomplished since then has made me prouder of myself than I’ve ever been.
2. The words “slumber party” are sort of an oxymoron, don’t you think? Jordan went to one last weekend. While the night alone was awesome…the reward was cut short by her lack of slumber. #grumpybear
3. Speaking of #hashtags, have you seen the skit with Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon? It’s so #freaking #hilarious. And I totally make the #hashtag #handsignal now.
4. My favorite recipes lately:
5. Do you know Katrina over at Katrina’s Kitchen? I guest posted for her last week. I made Dairy-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies. They were just as good as a regular butter-filled cookie, but good for those with allergies!
6. I am currently obsessed with my Erin Condren Life Planner. It really does help organize your life!
7. I am a prop hoarder.
So I bought a new cabinet from Ikea. I almost filled it.
8. These two recipes went insane on my Facebook page last week!
9. I love, love, love this bracelet that Ashton got me for my birthday. It’s from Bits of Sunshine.
11. Hayley got me this cup for my birthday. And it’s sooooo true. But we could also add blogging and OBC to that list.
12. Lisa and I got to hang out for dinner and we didn’t even instagram a photo! We were too busy gabbing. 🙂
13. I planked pi!
14. Finding a trainer for the gym is like finding a therapist; sometimes it takes a few tries to get it right. I signed up for some sessions to get me through the crazy of the last few weeks and now I wish I had a money tree in the backyard to pay for more. BTW, if you go to Crunch in the Sacramento area, I have a great trainer to recommend. I haven’t once felt triggered by my sessions – because he listened to me and we’re not focusing on numbers or food.
15. The new season of TV started and I was so crazy with OBC ’13 that I forgot to tape any new ones. !!!!! What am I missing?
I hope you all have a great week! I’ll leave you with Jordan being…Jordan. Enjoy.
Last Updated on August 18, 2022