This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
Almond Joy Cocktail – an easy cocktail recipe that tastes like an Almond Joy Candy Bar! Vodka, amaretto, creme de cocoa, and Almond Joy Coffee Creamer make one tasty drink!
Table of Contents
Almond Joy Drink
I’ll never forget the day I had an Almond Joy as an adult. As a kid I said “I hate coconut” without ever really even trying coconut and one Halloween as we were following our children around, a friend handed me a mini Almond Joy and I was immediately smitten. I went on to eat bags and bags of them and make every sort of Almond Joy treat you can imagine, like brownies and cookies and pies, oh my!
I still can’t even buy a bag of mini Almond Joys to bake with unless I bake with it THAT DAY. Otherwise I’ll go to grab it for the recipe and all I’ll find are empty wrappers hidden underneath, like I’m hiding the evidence from myself.
When I realized that Almond Joy Coffee Creamer was a thing, I about died with joy. Now I could put Almond Joy in my coffee? OMG #bestdayever
Ingredients in an Almond Joy Drink
It has just 4 easy ingredients and whips up fast. It’s the perfect dessert or after-dinner drink, or a nice cocktail for you sweet and creamy drink lovers out there.
So what makes an Almond Joy Cocktail taste like an Almond Joy candy bar?
- Vanilla (or whipped or plain) Vodka
- Creme de Cocoa (the clear one)
- Amaretto (a nice dash of almond)
- Almond Joy coffee creamer
How to Make This Almond Joy Cocktail
Pour all the ingredient over ice and you have the makings of the perfect cocktail recipe.
These Almond Joy Cocktails are also super pretty to watch come together in the glass. The swirl of amaretto and creamer look gorgeous together!
If you love Almond Joy candy bars you’re going to LOVE this Almond Joy Cocktail recipe.
If you can’t find the coffee creamer, substitute 1 ounce CoCo Real Cream of Coconut (sold in the alcohol mixer aisle) and milk, half and half, or cream to finish off the drink.
Other Fun Drink Recipes
Almond Joy Cocktail
- 2 ounces vanilla vodka (may substitute plain, cake, or coconut vodka)
- 1 ounce creme de cocoa
- 1 ounce amaretto
- International Delight Almond Joy Coffee Creamer
- Coconut and corn syrup for the rim of the glass, optional
- To rim the glass: place some corn syrup on a plate and shredded coconut on another plate. Dip the rim of each glass in the sticky corn syrup, then in the coconut to coat.
- Fill glass with ice. Pour in vodka, then creme de cocoa, the amaretto. Top off with coffee creamer to taste.
This was a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight in 2017. The opinions and text are all mine.
Last Updated on October 11, 2022