Jul 19

Over 70 Ice Cream Desserts

If you love frozen desserts made with ice cream, you’re in the right place. I’ve collected over 70 recipes in one place!

Over 70 Ice Cream Desserts using your favorite ice cream!

In case you’re new here, this past week was #icecreamweek. Ashton and I have been posting ice cream recipes all week long!

One of the things I love to do with ice cream is make NEW desserts. Ice cream sandwiches, popsicles, cupcakes, pie, you name it. I love to create dessert with ice cream (store-bought or homemade). Today I’ve collected a ton of recipes from your favorite bloggers that do just that.

Start off with some of your favorite ice cream recipes or head to the store and buy a carton. Then make some of these recipes!

**Please feel free to pin the collage. If you see a recipe you love, please click through to that site to pin. Please do not pin the images below. Bloggers around the world thank you.**

Loading InLinkz ...

What will you make first?

13 Responses to “Over 70 Ice Cream Desserts”

1. Danielle @ Chits and Chats and Chocolate posted on July 19, 2014 at 3:29 am (#)

I’ve only made true ice cream (not banana soft serve) once before…. it seems as though I need to pull out the old ice cream maker again!

2. Averie @ Averie Cooks posted on July 19, 2014 at 3:45 am (#)

Thanks for linking up my Fudgy Brownie and Raspberry Ice Cream Sandwiches and between your roudnup and Ashton’s, there’s more than a couple choices of ice cream! :) love it!

3. Gayle @ Pumpkin 'N Spice posted on July 19, 2014 at 7:13 am (#)

I’m loving this ice cream overload round-up, Dorothy! Everything looks fabulous, wish I could test each and every one right now! :)

4. Ashton posted on July 19, 2014 at 7:50 am (#)

*swoon* So many ways to eat ice cream and so little time!!!! Pinned :)

5. Karen @ The Food Charlatan posted on July 19, 2014 at 12:11 pm (#)

These all look FANTASTIC right about now Dorothy! I’m loving those Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream Sandwiches! Thanks for including me :)

6. Amy @ Amy's Healthy Baking posted on July 19, 2014 at 12:55 pm (#)

This is PERFECT!! Seriously the best way to beat this Sac heat. Thanks for including my Mini Hula Pies! :)

7. Corinna posted on July 19, 2014 at 5:42 pm (#)

Oh for serious? I wasn’t sure about clicking the title in Google to reveal the amazing deliciousness that resides here, but of course, I caved and went for it. Since I was contemplating whether or not to indulge in some dessert, this just pushed me over the top. It’s the weekend so maybe it’s okay if I wasn’t too great with my “trying to eat better” even if I had a salad for lunch. Everything about that collage at the top is the best and this will fuel my next few weeks with happy thoughts.

8. Maria posted on July 19, 2014 at 6:31 pm (#)

I want them all!

9. Mir posted on July 19, 2014 at 6:49 pm (#)

Thanks for having ice cream week, Dorothy! I enjoyed all the posts so much!

10. Chelsea @chelseasmessyapron posted on July 22, 2014 at 9:27 am (#)

This is the best round-up! I wish I could eat all the ice cream :) Thanks for including some of my recipes Dorothy! :)

11. Emily @ Life on Food posted on July 25, 2014 at 3:44 am (#)

It is hot again and all I want is ice cream. Let’s just say I would take one of each. Welcome my new meal plan.

• Dorothy Kern replied on July 25th, 2014 at 5:48 am

LOL that’s my kind of thinking!

12. Jocelyn@Brucrewlife posted on July 26, 2014 at 10:17 pm (#)

Must eat all the ice cream!! :) Everything looks crazy good!