Happy Friday! Are you excited for the weekend? I am, because it’s our last one without a gazillion things going on until school is out in June. Hopefully we can rest up and hang on until then!
1. First off, I wanted to thank you all so very, very much for all of your comments on my infertility post. It meant so much to me that you all too the time to read, comment, and even share your own stories. Infertility is one of those things that is so uncomfortable to talk about, but it happens so often, the stories need to be out there. Because when you’re in the midst of it, you feel like you’re the only one and no one understands. So, thank you. So much.
2. Have you entered my giveaway? Be sure to go enter, and link up to Crazy Sweet Tuesday while you’re there!
3. This week I posted some healthy, non-indulgent treats.
Wait, what? That’s not right? Um…huh.
And this treat, which really is (almost) fat-free, which means I can eat the whole container, right?
No? I can’t? Too late. Oops.
4. I am finally going to accomplish one of my goals. I signed up for the Race for the Cure 5k on Saturday, the 12th. The Race is special to me for many reasons, one because it’s the first (and only) 5k I’ve ever run (a few years back) and because my step-mother in-law is a survivor and one of my friends is currently undergoing treatment. So…I’m going for it. Wish me luck!
5. As I’ve told y’all before, I read a lot. I don’t buy books unless I’m going on vacation or it’s a great series like Hunger Games or something; usually I borrow them from the library. I have a hold list a mile long, because I’m up to date on all my favorite authors so I have to wait eons to get their current novels. What I hate? When they all come in for pick-up at the same time. Now, I have three weeks to get through this stack (because most of them can’t be renewed):
And yes, that pink one at the top I expect will be most thrilling.
6. I apologize for my lack of commenting lately. I’m trying as hard as I can to get to all your blogs because I truly love visiting you. I’m having issues with blog-life balance (as Jordan
not so kindly told me) and well, commenting is taking a hit right now. Hopefully in a few weeks things will settle down (ha ha ha – then it’ll be summer!) but please know that even if I don’t comment, I’m reading in my reader! You still love me, right?
Have a great weekend everyone! See ya’ on the flip side.