This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
Extreme Oreo Stuffed Peanut Butter Cookies – Are you guys ready for an INSANE cookie? I stuffed an Oreo inside of a peanut butter cookie that I also filled with Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. They’re EXTREME Oreo Stuffed Peanut Butter Cookies!
Table of Contents
Peanut Butter Cookies Stuffed with Oreos
When I was remaking these Rolo Stuffed Peanut Butter Cookies last week, I got to thinking about what else I could stuff in a peanut butter cookie. Peanut Butter Cups came to mind, obviously, and then Oreos did. So I decided to do BOTH.
Later, as I was “testing” one of the cookies (because, you know, I have to eat everything, obviously #excuses), I started thinking about how I was going to work off said cookie. How I was bored with my workouts and needed something to push me. So I went and signed up for a half-marathon.
I think the sugar was clouding my brain…or something.
So, back to these cookies. They’re the perfect training snack because, peanut butter. It’s like eating GORP or something!
Peanut butter cookies stuffed with Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups and filled with an Oreo baked in a muffin tin. These cookies are EXTREME. Only real cookie lovers need apply!
How to Make Extreme Oreo Stuffed Peanut Butter Cookies
Now, stuffing Oreos in cookies isn’t new. Picky-Palate pretty much invented it several years back and my friend Amy over at Belly Full started making them in muffin tins. They’re like a hunk of cookie, that’s for sure!
This peanut butter cookie is my absolute favorite recipe. It’s perfectly soft and gooey and very peanut buttery. And it’s easy to make too!
Once you have your dough, you mix in some peanut butter cups. TIP: if you’re using a stand mixer, you don’t even need to chop the peanut butter cups; it’ll do the work for you. If you’re using a hand mixer, you’ll want to give them a rough chop first.
You put 2 tablespoons of cookie dough in the bottom of a muffin pan. Then you put a full Oreo on top, cover it with 2 more tablespoons of cookie dough, and then sprinkle more chopped peanut butter cups on top.
Cookie heaven, I’m telling you. Someone needs to put one on a fishing rod and drive the half marathon in front of me, mmkay?
Other Favorite Peanut Butter Cookies
- XL Bakery Style Peanut Butter Cookies
- The BEST Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Extreme Oreo Stuffed Peanut Butter Cookies
- ½ cup (113g) butter softened
- ¾ cup (200g) peanut butter
- ¾ cup (150g) packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup (50g) granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon (5ml) vanilla
- 1 tablespoon (15ml) milk
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 ¾ cups (217g) all-purpose flour
- 20 Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Miniatures unwrapped and chopped for topping
- 12 Oreo Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 12-cavity muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray (this may make up to 14 cookies so you may need two pans).
- Cream butter, peanut butter, and both sugars in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Add egg, vanilla, milk, salt, and baking soda. Mix until combined. Slowly add flour and mix until dough comes together.
- Scoop 2 tablespoon sized balls of dough and press each into the bottom of 12 muffin pan cavities. Press an Oreo on top, then cover with 2 more tablespoons of dough. Sprinkle with chopped miniature peanut butter cups. Add another pan as needed for an extra 1-2 cookies.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, until they just begin to brown. Cool completely and use a knife to help remove them from the muffin pan.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days. They can be frozen in sealable containers or ziploc bags between layers of paper towels for up to one month.
Oreo Stuffed Peanut Butter Cookies are my favorite peanut butter cookie recipe baked in a muffin pan and stuffed with Oreos – these are so easy to make and such a delicious cookie recipe.
Last Updated on June 28, 2022