This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
Turkey Candy Brownies are a fun dessert for Thanksgiving that the kids will love! They can even help make these – you just need a few ingredients to make them. They’re little bite size brownies with chocolate frosting and candy on top!
Cute Thanksgiving Turkey Candy
Looking for a fun way to get the kids involved on Thanksgiving? Have them make Turkey Candy Brownies! They can make their own Thanksgiving dessert, plus these make a fun craft for a party. You just need 4 ingredients!
Why you’ll love this recipe
- EASY and totally safe for the kids to do on their own
- Who doesn’t love brownies?
- Just a few ingredients and fast too!
What do you need to make Turkey Candy?
- Brownies – Just make your favorite box mix or buy some at the store.
- Chocolate Frosting – I used a can of icing but you can also use my favorite chocolate buttercream recipe.
- Candy Eyes – find these at any craft store or on Amazon
- Candy Corn – these make the turkey feathers!
How to make Candy Thanksgiving Turkeys
- Cut circles in any size out of your brownies.
- Frost the brownies with chocolate frosting.
- Place about 4 candy corns on top of the brownie to look like turkey feathres
- Add candy eyes and then pinch off a tip of the candy corn to use as a nose.
These are the cutest little turkeys – they’re almost too cute to eat but nope – I’ll eat three!
- Make Reeses Candy Turkeys by using peanut butter cups in place of the brownies. You don’t have to frost them – just use a bit of frosting or melted chocolate to make the candy corn and eyes stick.
- Use a different color frosting for the eyes – or use M&Ms or even chocolate chips or mini Reese’s pieces.
Other Fun Food Kids Love
Turkey Candy Brownies Recipe
- Use a round cookie cutter to cut circles out of your brownies. My cookie cutter was 1 3/4” in diameter. I’d say don’t go smaller than 1 1/2” or larger than 2”.
- Frost each brownie with chocolate frosting. Place 4 candy corn pieces upside down sticking up from the frosted brownie to simulate the turkeys feathers.
- Place two eyes on the face of the turkey.
- Cut the tip off of a candy corn and add it as the beak.
- Store loosely covered at room temperature.
- You can bake a box brownie mix (9×9 or 9×13 size) or make my homemade brownies (linked above) or use my homemade brownie mix recipe.
- Amount of turkeys will depend on cookie cutter size and pan size of brownies.
- Instead of brownies, use regular size Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.
- Instead of candy eyes, use M&Ms, frosting, or Reese’s Pieces.
Cute little Brownie Turkeys are the perfect dessert for Thanksgiving. Kids love to help make these cute brownies!
Last Updated on October 20, 2022