get new recipes in your email box:

Mar 18

Over 160 Oatmeal Cookie Recipes

It’s Oatmeal Cookie Day! Celebrate by making a batch from this list of over 160 Oatmeal Cookie Recipes!

Over 160 Oatmeal Cookie Recipes | crazyforcrust.com

Well, according to some websites, it’s oatmeal cookie day. It’s either March 18 or April 30…depending on where you look.

No worries…you’re covered for both. Make some today…then make some again in April! There are over 160 recipes on this list so you’re guaranteed to find one you love.

**Please feel free to pin the collage. If you see a recipe you love, please click through to that site to pin. Please do not pin the images below. Bloggers around the world thank you.**

This collection was compiled by:
carrie bio 2
Find Carrie:
Frugal Foodie Mama | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Google+ | Instagram
Thanks for reading! Go eat some cookies for me. πŸ™‚

Β Subscribe via email and have sugar delivered straight to your inbox!

37 comments on “Over 160 Oatmeal Cookie Recipes

1. Wow! “Epic” hardly even begins to describe this amazing collection! So many delicious ideas – where to begin?!?!? Thanks a million for including our No-Bake Chocolate-Coconut Peanut Butter Bars – even though “oatmeal isn’t in the title, they’re loaded with 3 1/2 cups of oats – plenty of heart-healthy oat-y goodness! And, we’re just really thrilled to have them included among so many other fabulous recipes! Mmmmmm … so excited to see lots of other healthy ideas here, too! Just loving this! πŸ˜€

• Dorothy Kern replied on March 18th, 2014 at 6:53 pm

Those bars are amazing!!! πŸ™‚

2. Oh my! I love baking with oatmeal! This is a fabulous list!

3. Love oatmeal cookies so much. I think I have at least 6 different ones, of just straight up oatmeal cookies. You know, you can never have too many and every one I swear will be my last ‘new’ one. LOL Great roundup & off to pin some of these!

5. This list is amazing – I am in Oatmeal Cookie Heaven! I need to start keeping track of all these food holidays πŸ™‚ So making one of these recipes this weekend (the difficult part will be deciding which one!)!

6. I love oatmeal cookies (as long as there are no raisins involved)! Checking out so many of these now…

7. Pingback: What ya doin’ for National Lacy Oatmeal Cookie Day? | …hartbeat blog

8. This is AMAZING! I love Oatmeal cookies! Thanks for the feature too!

9. I’d like to try one (or more) of each…although it might take me a few days to get through them. πŸ™‚

10. Love this Dorothy & Carrie! So much creativity! Thanks for including my oatmeal cookie recipe!

11. To me, nothing beats a chewy oatmeal cookie!! Thank you so much for this scrumptious collection, and for including three of my oatmeal creations! πŸ™‚
    Tracey @ The Kitchen is My Playground

12. Love this round-up Carrie and Dorothy! Pinned and thanks for including my 2 recipes….. gosh I’m hungry now!

13. I love oatmeal cookies…any cookie that is not frowned upon as breakfast is on top of my list!! definitely checking out many of these recipes. Thanks for including me Carrie and Dorothy πŸ™‚

14. Oatmeal cookies are my all time fave so naturally I can’t stop drooling over all these amazing recipes! They all look incredible and I can’t wait to try some of these – pinning! Thanks so much for including me Carrie and Dorothy πŸ™‚

15. Holy moly, that’s a collection! =)

16. This roundup is more than drool-inducing :). Love that you are as obsessed as I am with oatmeal – I’ll have one of each, please, ha!

17. What a wonderful list of cookies! Fantastic list in fact! I would love any of these!!

18. Oatmeal cookies are my favorite! Love all of these new recipes to try!

19. Yay! Thanks for the oatmealy love, Carrie & Dorothy! I didn’t realize I had so many oatmeal recipes, haha. Love oatmeal cookies and all these unique spins off of them!

20. This is the best round up ever! Oatmeal cookies are my FAVORITE! Thanks for including my Loaded Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies!

21. What an amazing round-up of oatmeal cookies! They are my favorite so I can’t wait to try some new ones. Thanks for sharing my recipes!

22. The ultimate comfort food cookie! I can’t wait to sink my teeth into some of these amazing recipes. Great roundup!

23. Wow! That is an epic compilation. I need to try a few of these. Thanks Carrie and Dorothy for including me.

24. Oh my! I love, love, love oatmeal cookies! I am so excited about this post! I saw like six new recipes I am dying to try. Thanks so very much for sharing this Dorothy!
    ~KloΓ© β™₯β™₯β™₯

25. 160! Holla! I’ll take 1 of everything. Especially that very first one…of the pie. Gimme!

26. Great roundup! I didn’t know there were so many variations on oatmeal cookies!

27. LOVE oatmeal cookies! Thanks for including so many of mine πŸ™‚ Pinned and shared on FB!

28. What a fun round up! Who knew there were so many variations on Oatmeal Cookies? They all look so delicious! Thanks for including my Oatmeal Flax Chocolate Chip Cookies!

29. I’m 100% okay with having 2 Oatmeal Cookie Days each year. While we’re at it, why not make it 3 or 4?? (And throw in a couple more Chocolate Days too…) So many delicious recipes here! πŸ™‚

30. OMG! Oatmeal cookies are out favorite! If I show this to my boys, they will demand that I make them all πŸ™‚
    Thank you for including me!

31. Holy wow. So many recipes to try and so little time!!!! What a delicious compilation!

I swear you have some sort of secret calendar that tell you all these random days. Oatmeal Cookie Day? When is Chocolate Chip Cookie Day? I *can* tell you that it’s every day around here… πŸ™‚

32. Such a great round up!! Thanks for including me Carrie & Dorothy!

33. Pingback: The Best Oatmeal Cookies Out There!

34. Pingback: The Best Oatmeal Cookies Out There! | While He Was Napping