Nov 20

Over 110 Cheesecake Recipes

Do you looooove cheesecake? Then you’re in the right place! Below you’ll find over 110 cheesecake recipes for every occasion!

Cheesecake Round Up

I have a love-hate relationship with cheesecake: I love it so much but I hate that I can’t stop eating it! Seriously, if there is a cheesecake or a cheesecake bar within 10 feet of me, watch out. I will attack it with my fork and it won’t be pretty.

If you’re still looking for a show-stopper dessert for Thanksgiving, or you need a holiday dessert or something any time of year – this cheesecake round up is for you! There are over 110 cheesecake recipes to choose from!

I hope you find something you love!

**Please feel free to pin the title image. But if you wish to pin one of the recipes below, please click through to the blog and pin from the source. Bloggers around the world thank you.**

Enjoy!

jen bio

Find Jen:
Yummy Healthy Easy | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest |Google+ | Instagram

This post may be linked to all of these parties.

31 Responses to “Over 110 Cheesecake Recipes”

1. Averie @ Averie Cooks posted on November 20, 2013 at 2:46 pm (#)

Thanks for including my Salted Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars in your roundup. Pinned! :)

2. Liz @Life Made Sweet posted on November 20, 2013 at 2:51 pm (#)

I totally Looooooooove cheesecake! Isn’t it absolutely awesome that there are so many cheesecake varieties! I am in a total love/ hate relationship too! I love cheesecake and hate that I have to fight my husband for the last slice every time! Thanks for the round up!

3. Lindsey posted on November 20, 2013 at 3:02 pm (#)

This is perfect! I love cheesecake….but seriously, who doesn’t? So excited I found this :) Especially before the holidays!

• Dorothy Kern replied on November 20th, 2013 at 4:18 pm

I don’t know who doesn’t lol! :)

4. susanna posted on November 20, 2013 at 4:10 pm (#)

I make chocolate cheesecake it turns out soo good I usually make it for Christmas tho

• Dorothy Kern replied on November 20th, 2013 at 4:18 pm

I love chocolate cheesecake!

5. Wendy | Around My Family Table posted on November 20, 2013 at 5:26 pm (#)

My love/hate is that I love it, but have to substitute for a non-dairy cream cheese. Still, an easy swap and these would be perfection!

6. Jenni posted on November 20, 2013 at 5:37 pm (#)

Wow, really impressive round up! I adore almost any kind of cheesecake, baked, no bake, whatever!
    Thank you for including the blackberry swirl cheesecake tart, as well. Happy to have it live among all the other beautiful cheesecake desserts you compiled!

Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

7. Mom posted on November 20, 2013 at 7:21 pm (#)

How can anyone just choose one?? YUM!!!

8. Tracey @ The Kitchen is My Playground posted on November 20, 2013 at 7:23 pm (#)

Oh my yum!!! Can I have a slice of each one, please? Thank you so much for including 2 of my creations in this delicious round-up, Dorothy & Jen!
    Tracey @ The Kitchen is My Playground

9. Nancy P.@thebittersideofsweet posted on November 20, 2013 at 8:40 pm (#)

This is like the best possible round up ever! I can never get enough of cheesecake! Thanks for including my Nutella swirl cheesecake in this!!

10. Erin | The Law Student's Wife posted on November 20, 2013 at 10:11 pm (#)

Is this heaven??

11. Laura @ Lauras Baking Talent posted on November 21, 2013 at 3:53 am (#)

Love cheesecake! Thanks for this great round up :)

12. Lisa @ Wine & Glue posted on November 21, 2013 at 7:39 am (#)

Yumm!! I LOVE cheesecake! Thanks for including me Jen & Dorothy!!

13. Jennifer @ Not Your Momma's Cookie posted on November 21, 2013 at 7:41 am (#)

SO MUCH CHEESECAKE! Yum :)

14. Jackie posted on November 21, 2013 at 8:21 am (#)

I’ve died and gone to heaven!
    (cheesecake heaven!)
    :o)

15. Emily ~SoDomesticated~ posted on November 21, 2013 at 10:10 am (#)

Loving all these recipes! Cheesecake has to be one of my faves!!!

16. Deb@CookingOnTheFrontBurner posted on November 21, 2013 at 8:36 pm (#)

What a great round-up Jen and Dorothy… Cheesecake is a favorite at our place and I may have found a ‘few’ to try :-)

17. Jennifer | Bake or Break posted on November 22, 2013 at 8:15 am (#)

Thanks for including a couple of my recipes, Dorothy! Cheesecake is just the best, isn’t it?

18. Wendu posted on November 22, 2013 at 6:34 pm (#)

Cheesecake is the only cake I adore and my favorite dessert of all time. This is an amazing round-up, Dorothy! My sweet tooth thanks you but my jeans do not. ;)

19. Paula @ Vintage Kitchen Notes posted on February 2, 2014 at 3:18 am (#)

Wow, fantastic recipes Dorothy! My love for cheesecake has no bounds, and this is the place to look for new ones now!

• Dorothy Kern replied on February 2nd, 2014 at 7:12 am

I’m glad I could help! Cheesecake rocks. Thanks Paula!

20. Miriam @ OvertimeCook posted on February 23, 2014 at 10:25 pm (#)

What a drool-inducing round up! Thank you for including my lemon cheesecake mousse and my s’mores cheesecake!

21. Vickie B posted on February 26, 2014 at 2:30 pm (#)

I have tried and tried but I can’t open the recipes for the cheesecakes. I’m not sure what I am doing wrong. That said……the cover looks AWESOME! Can’t wait to see the recipes!

• Dorothy Kern replied on February 26th, 2014 at 4:15 pm

Thanks for letting me know! For some reason, the collection disappeared. It’s back now!

22. Xueyu Zhang posted on February 27, 2014 at 1:27 am (#)

Woww, Thanks for recipes ( ^ – ^ )

23. Erin @ Texanerin Baking posted on March 12, 2014 at 1:38 pm (#)

So I don’t go through my stats very often. It’s kind of embarrassing. But I hope it’s not too late to say thank you! So thank you. :) And I love this collection of recipe! So many I have to try.

• Dorothy Kern replied on March 12th, 2014 at 2:16 pm

LOL Erin I think checking my stats is bad for my health. :) And I don’t even know how to check and see who linked to me…

• Erin @ Texanerin Baking replied on March 12th, 2014 at 2:55 pm

Ooh! But that’s actually useful. Another blogger told me that a big site linked to me last month so I put it on my press page. Then I checked my stats just now and found out that they also linked to me in another article just a few days before and I would have never known had I just checked the regular traffic referrals thing!

And there are other times when a big blogger links to one of your recipes in her roundups and you assume all the traffic from her site is coming from that roundup. And then you look at your stats today and see that you’re in SEVEN of her roundups from the past year and you feel like a big jerk for not saying thank you. Yeah…

Anyway! Up at the top of Google Analytics, go to customization. Then referral traffic then everything else.

24. Pingback: i Home Making | Over 110 Cheesecake Recipes