Mar 06

5 Tips for Blogging Business cards

I know it’s not sugar, but humor me, mmkay? I just did a ton of research and made my first business cards so I thought I’d share the knowledge! If you need business cards, you’ll want to read my 5 Tips for Blogging Business Cards!

5-tips-for-creating-business-cards

Blog conference season is upon us! There are so many conferences in the coming months, it’s almost overwhelming. I’ll be at Bloggy Boot Camp in Phoenix in April and BlogHer Food in Austin in June, which is probably plenty, but every day I hear about another cool conference I just want to go too!

I’ve only been to one conference, the Foodbuzz Festival, back in 2011. One of the things I learned about at that conference was networking and how important it is to be able to introduce yourself to lots of new bloggers (and maybe even brands). A week before that conference I panicked because I had no business cards and I printed my own. That worked great, but I forgot half of what I should have put on them (um, social media anyone?)

Now it’s 2013 and I’m going to two conferences. I needed business cards and I didn’t want to print them myself. I did some research on cards and where to get them and what to put on them. I’m so happy with the way mine turned out, that I thought I’d share a few tips with you today, in case you’re in the place where you need business cards too!

business-card1

1. Where to get them?

I ordered my cards from GotPrint.com (which, weirdly, has the web address gotprint.net). I came across a recommendation from them from Julie at Table for Two. They’re the only place I’ve ever ordered cards from, so I can’t compare too much. My experience with them was great. And they were super affordable: it was less than $15 for 250 14lb weight glossy business card, double-sided with color printing on one side and black and white on the other. ($9 for one sided.) The cards are heavy, smooth, and beautiful. The colors were what I was expecting too.

I suggest you get a lot of cards. I’m planning to hand them out like cash at the conferences I’m going too! Plus, they kind of prove I have a job. Good for those moms at the park. {Kidding!}

Other companies I’ve heard about are Moo and Vistaprint. Moo looked great but was significantly more expensive. Vistaprint is a very affordable option but I don’t think the cheap ones come in glossy (that I’ve seen anyway).

Where did you get your business cards? Someplace else? Let me know in the comments!

HEADER small

2. Make them pretty – or at least make them YOU.

Most companies have lots of free templates you can edit for your business cards. However, I suggest that you design your own card. You want it to look like YOU, like your brand. All you need is a .png file of your header, or your graphics from your header. You can also create your logo in a photo program, like PicMonkey, and save it as a .png file to upload when creating your card. People know your blog and your logo more than they know your name or face. If you hand them your card you want them to say “Oh yeah! I know you!”

be social

3. What should you put on them?

Obviously, you need to have your name, blog URL, and email address on your cards. I also highly suggest putting some of your social media accounts on them too. I chose to do Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, since those are the easiest for people to use on their phones or tablets.

Facebook tip #1: did you know that, to save space, you can put www.fb.com instead of writing out facebook.com? It totally works! For example, I put www.fb.com/CrazyforCrust on my business cards, instead of www.facebook.com/CrazyforCrust. It really saves space!

Facebook tip #2: if you can, try to get rid of all those numbers after your blog name in your Facebook page URL. Here’s how:

• Go to your Facebook Page. Click Edit Page (at the top) and select Update Info.
  • The second section down is for Username. Select a username – I chose CrazyforCrust because it matched. Luckily it was available! Your old page address (with all the numbers) will now be redirected to the one using your username – and no numbers!

Wondering if you should put your phone number on your business cards? Read on!

4. Google Voice

I really struggled with putting my cell phone number on my business cards. I’m fine with giving out the number to PR people, but on my business card? Who knows where those will end up!

I got a tip from Joanne about Google Voice. I’d never heard of it before, but I’m not surprised Google has it. They have everything, right? Here’s how it works: you sign up with Google Voice, using your Google account. You tell them where you are and they give you a free phone number in your area code. You can have that number forwarded to whatever phone(s) you want. I have mine set to call my cell. It will also transcribe text messages for you and email them, and you can set up voicemail. It really works, I tried it!  (Supposedly it’s free to use unless you’re calling international, and free is good!)

QR code

5. QR Code

A QR code is one of those funny looking not-a-barcode things you see all over the place now. You scan them with your phone and they take you to a website or an email or so many other things. Did you know you can generate a free QR code to put on your business cards? I had never thought about it, but thought it was a cool idea. I got my free QR code at QR Code Generator. Just follow the prompts and download your free code.

Now, I don’t suggest putting the QR code on the front of your business card. You totally can, but I think that would take up valuable real estate, where you want your social media and stuff. I put mine on the back of my card and linked it to my blog. That way, when I give out my card, all they have to do is scan it with their phone and they go to my site. Pretty cool!

I hope this post helps those of you who are thinking of getting some business cards for your blog! Once you have them, you’re going to be dying to hand them out! Even if you don’t think you need them, you totally do.

What do you have on your business cards? Any other tips I missed? Feel free to leave advice in the comments!

This post may be linked to: Chic-and-CraftyI’m Lovin’ it FridaysWeekend Wrap Up PartySundae Scoop Link Partyand all of these too!

108 Responses to “5 Tips for Blogging Business cards”

1. Lisa @ Wine & Glue posted on March 6, 2013 at 3:26 pm (#)

Can I just tell you that I have pulled up the Instagram of your business card about 700 times in the last week. I can’t tell you enough how much I appreciate this post, Dorothy! Such helpful information!! Now. Do I put a QR code on the back of my business card, or do I make a double sided card that has blog info on one side and Etsy info on the other . . . ?

• Dorothy Kern replied on March 6th, 2013 at 4:20 pm

Oooh, that’s a hard one Lisa! I say, a double sided card with your Etsy on the back. That would be cool!

• kilee replied on March 6th, 2013 at 8:28 pm

I have an Etsy shop and a blog and did double sided cards. I really wanted QR codes though so I sized them very small in the corner of each side of the card. Each side has a QR code that matches the site. I kept the rest of the card design very simple and I love them!

kilee

• Dorothy Kern replied on March 7th, 2013 at 5:54 am

That’s a great idea – I wasn’t sure how small it could be! Double-sided cards is a great idea!

• Robin Campanale replied on March 7th, 2013 at 7:13 pm

I am a digital printer as well as a printer that offers “interative print”. Basically what that means is that we utilize QR codes for our customers (as well as other emerging technologies). Rule of thumb is that you want your QR code to be at least 1″. If you make it smaller it will be very tough to scan. Remember too that your QR code may be scanned to show a video, perhaps of you actually baking one of your items, it can lead to a contest, etc, etc, Be creative and engaging and let people know who you are and “invite your audience into” your business card. As a “fellow printer” if your not going to use me (ha ha) Got Print is an excellent product by far compared to the others mentioned here.
            thanks,
            Robin

2. Roxana | Roxana's Home Baking posted on March 6, 2013 at 3:33 pm (#)

I’m on the look for new cards and your post it’s perfect timing. I love yours cards, just like a small version of your blog.
    Great tip on facebook short link and add a QR on the back.
    Thanks Dorothy

• Dorothy Kern replied on March 6th, 2013 at 4:19 pm

Glad to be of help Roxana! :)

3. Averie @ Averie Cooks posted on March 6, 2013 at 4:05 pm (#)

Dorothy I just learned like ten new things in this post and I love it!!!! First, have fun on all your conferences! I learned the biz card less the hard was at FBuzz 2010 or 09? I went with NONE. Total newbie mistake :)

As for Googlevoice – amazing!
    QR code – wow you’re high tech
    and the FB Page name info – thank you!!!!! I have been wanting to get rid of all the #’s behind my FB name forever but thought that b/c I have over 200 Likes, that Fb is very finnicky about what you can and can’t change. But I just snagged averiecooks. Woot. And also that you can just type in fb dot com with the backslash rather than writing out the whole thing – another big tip!

I love this post!! Over and beyond for the biz card info but all the little sidebar tricks!

• Dorothy Kern replied on March 6th, 2013 at 4:18 pm

Thank you Averie! I was worried it wouldn’t fly because it’s not, you know, FOOD. But I found it helpful, so I figured others would too. Yay that averiecooks was available!

4. Jenn posted on March 6, 2013 at 4:15 pm (#)

This is perfect Dorothy! I’m needing to get some business cards done up for SNAP! I need to get a move on and this is so helpful!

• Dorothy Kern replied on March 6th, 2013 at 4:16 pm

And they came really fast too! I got them within a week!

5. Aubrey @ Real Housemoms posted on March 6, 2013 at 4:18 pm (#)

Perfect! I’m getting our cards ready for Bloggy Bootcamp in April too!!! Thanks for the tips.

• Dorothy Kern replied on March 6th, 2013 at 5:55 pm

Great Aubrey! I’m glad this will help!

6. Kim@Treats & Trinkets posted on March 6, 2013 at 4:27 pm (#)

I’m no where near the point where I need a business card, but this is good to know for when I do. And I totally want to generate a QR code now

7. Martha@AFamilyFeast posted on March 6, 2013 at 4:51 pm (#)

Really great info Dorothy (as always…)! Thanks for sharing!

8. Becca @ Crumbs and Chaos posted on March 6, 2013 at 5:15 pm (#)

Such a great list of tips, Dorothy! We use Google Voice for my husband’s business – it’s so convenient and I love that you can set it to go straight to voice mail after a certain time of day or on weekends when you’re not working :)

9. Joan@Chocolate and More posted on March 6, 2013 at 5:18 pm (#)

thanks for all the tips Dorothy, I’m going to use them all! One question, what are your thoughts on having your photo on the cards somewhere, with all I’ve been reading about our face is also our brand, do we want to have that on our cards as well? Did you see many people with their photos on their cards?

11. Tami Dragoo posted on March 6, 2013 at 6:36 pm (#)

Thanks for the info. I just changed my Facebook name per your instructions. Good info here! Thanks Dorothy

• Dorothy Kern replied on March 7th, 2013 at 5:56 am

Yay! I’m glad. Thanks Tami!

12. Erin @ Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts posted on March 6, 2013 at 6:57 pm (#)

Thanks for this!! I need to order more before the conference, and this is super helpful!

• Dorothy Kern replied on March 7th, 2013 at 5:56 am

Thanks Erin!

13. Anita Langford posted on March 6, 2013 at 7:15 pm (#)

Great information. Thanks for the legwork. Almost ordered some cards in January but wasn’t really happy with the results. Your pointers helped make my indecision clearer. Got to get to ordering. Thanks again.

• Dorothy Kern replied on March 7th, 2013 at 5:56 am

You’re welcome! :) Thanks for the comment!

14. Holly Waterfall posted on March 6, 2013 at 8:12 pm (#)

SUCH great tips Dorothy! I had some cards made up through vistaprint, but i’m not in LOVE with the design, although a lot of people complimented them. Just not my fav. Good thing is, I’m close to being out of these and ready to design and order some more. Will definitely be referring to this when that time comes.

• Dorothy Kern replied on March 7th, 2013 at 5:55 am

Thanks Holly! :)

15. The Ninja Baker posted on March 7, 2013 at 2:39 am (#)

Great tips, Dorothy. Nice to know about Google voice and the QR code. Many thanks.

• Dorothy Kern replied on March 7th, 2013 at 5:54 am

You’re welcome! :)

16. Regina @ SpecialtyCakeCreations posted on March 7, 2013 at 4:09 am (#)

Great tips! I will keep those in mind!

• Dorothy Kern replied on March 7th, 2013 at 5:53 am

Thanks Regina!

17. Sarah @ Miss CandiQuik posted on March 7, 2013 at 6:11 am (#)

Great tips, I love posts like these – going to check out gotprint for my next run of biz cards, I use Vistaprint now :)

• Dorothy Kern replied on March 7th, 2013 at 2:38 pm

Great, I hope this helps Sarah! Thanks!

18. Ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com posted on March 7, 2013 at 6:13 am (#)

The QR code is so cool! Thanks for the tips. :)

• Dorothy Kern replied on March 7th, 2013 at 2:38 pm

Thanks Ginger!

19. Ashton posted on March 7, 2013 at 6:35 am (#)

This is a great post!! Way to go :)

• Dorothy Kern replied on March 7th, 2013 at 2:38 pm

Thanks Ashton!

20. Melissa posted on March 7, 2013 at 7:22 am (#)

This is great! Thanks Dorothy! I made business cards a while back, but now I’ve changed my url so I need to make them again. I’ll be putting some of your ideas to use :)

• Dorothy Kern replied on March 7th, 2013 at 2:37 pm

Great Melissa! :)

21. Tiffany posted on March 7, 2013 at 9:28 am (#)

Oh my goodness, you are so on TOP of this! I just cook, take pictures, and GO! Love your tips and your cards are BEAUTIFUL.

• Dorothy Kern replied on March 7th, 2013 at 2:24 pm

Thanks Tiffany! I’ve been needing some for a long time! :)

22. Amber @ Sprinkled With Flour posted on March 7, 2013 at 9:37 am (#)

You’re right, a good business card is a must have! You did a great job with these. :)

• Dorothy Kern replied on March 7th, 2013 at 2:24 pm

Thanks Amber!

23. Becky posted on March 7, 2013 at 10:15 am (#)

I don’t know if I’ve gotten to the point where I’ll be making my own business cards yet, BUT I LOVE these tips! There really are some fun things that you can do with them. The information on how to get the numbers out of your Facebook page is especially helpful!

Thanks! :)

• Dorothy Kern replied on March 7th, 2013 at 2:24 pm

Thanks Becky! :)

24. Julie @ Julie's Eats & Treats posted on March 7, 2013 at 10:46 am (#)

Dorothy you have truly out done yourself again! Thank you so much for the great post. I’ve been coveting your business cards and now I can make my own!

• Dorothy Kern replied on March 7th, 2013 at 2:23 pm

LOL, Thanks Julie! :)

25. Kelly @ Here Comes the Sun posted on March 7, 2013 at 11:52 am (#)

I recently designed my business cards but have not had them printed yet. I’m going to be changing up a few things based on your tips. Thanks so much!

• Dorothy Kern replied on March 7th, 2013 at 2:23 pm

Great! Thanks Kelly!

26. Nicole @ youngbrokeandhungry posted on March 7, 2013 at 11:55 am (#)

I am in the process of ordering business cards so this blog post came in the nick of time. There are so many great tips but I love the one about the QR Code. Technology is such a trip sometimes.

• Dorothy Kern replied on March 7th, 2013 at 2:22 pm

I know, right? It totally is!

27. Bobbi posted on March 7, 2013 at 11:55 am (#)

This is a great post. I had never thought about generating a QR code for my site! And the Hubs & I are looking into a new business opportunity, so this could benefit us for that as well! Thanks!

• Dorothy Kern replied on March 7th, 2013 at 2:22 pm

You’re welcome Bobbi, glad to be of help! Thanks!

28. Sue {munchkin munchies} posted on March 7, 2013 at 3:26 pm (#)

Your cards are beautiful! I love all of this valuable information, especially the QR code…amazing! Thanks Dorothy!

• Dorothy Kern replied on March 7th, 2013 at 7:32 pm

Thanks Sue!

29. Tammy Northrup {Yours and Mine ARE Ours} posted on March 7, 2013 at 4:00 pm (#)

Thanks for the great post Dorothy! I have been throwing around ideas for business cards for the last month or so, since I decided to attend BlogHer and Bloggy Con. How much space does the QR Code take up on the back of your card? I’m hoping to get sponsors for the conferences I’m attending and have offered to put their link on the back of my cards as part of my pitch.

• Dorothy Kern replied on March 7th, 2013 at 7:31 pm

You can make the QR code as big or as little as you want! They would certainly both fit. :)

30. Ashley @ Kitchen Meets Girl posted on March 7, 2013 at 7:53 pm (#)

Okay, so I’m totally embarrassed to admit that I had that string of numbers after my Facebook profile, with NO CLUE how to remove them–until now! Holy cow, thank you so much for that tip! I’ve been working on getting my cards together for BlogHer, so this is perfect timing. :-)

• Dorothy Kern replied on March 8th, 2013 at 6:28 am

I didn’t either! I think I got the tip in a group – but it was so cool to finally get rid of them!

31. Kelsi posted on March 8, 2013 at 8:05 am (#)

Excellent looking business cards! They are too cute!

Another great resource for QR codes is Google. If you use their URL shortener (http://goo.gl), it automatically provides you with a QR code – you just have to click on details under the shortened URL. It also gives you trackable stats such as: clicks (date, time, quatity), referrers, browsers, countries and platforms… all for free! Seriously, how can anyone NOT love Google?!

Just another tidbit of food for thought. :)

• Dorothy Kern replied on March 8th, 2013 at 6:40 pm

Wow, I had no idea! Thank you Keisi!!

32. Mariely posted on March 8, 2013 at 8:31 pm (#)

Your business cards are so pretty!! I love the social media icons :) Next time, I will definitely add them. Thanks for the tips Dorothy! (especially the one of saving space using fb)

• Dorothy Kern replied on March 9th, 2013 at 7:53 am

You’re welcome, and thanks Mariely!

33. Rachel @ Bakerita posted on March 9, 2013 at 2:13 pm (#)

I’m about to order business cards and have been wondering how other bloggers do it, so this was super helpful! Thanks so much for all the tips :)

• Dorothy Kern replied on March 9th, 2013 at 4:33 pm

Oh, yes Rachel. That would be AWESOME. :)

34. Kelley posted on March 11, 2013 at 8:12 pm (#)

Such good tips! Ill have to check out Google voice!

• Dorothy Kern replied on March 12th, 2013 at 6:22 pm

Thanks Kelley!

35. April @ illistyle posted on March 12, 2013 at 12:53 pm (#)

Thanks for this post. I literally JUST put this on my to do for tomorrow so when I saw this come up in my FB news feed I jumped over here. I love the new resource of gotprint. I had never heard of them before. Checking now :)

• Dorothy Kern replied on March 12th, 2013 at 5:27 pm

Yay! I’m glad to have helped April!

36. Linda posted on March 12, 2013 at 6:08 pm (#)

Hi, Dorothy,

I live in Connecticut. Are there any blog conferences out this way? Thanks for any information you can give me. Linda

Love your blog!!

• Dorothy Kern replied on March 12th, 2013 at 6:28 pm

Hi Linda! I’m sure there are some out that way! The only one I know of off the top of my head is Mixed. It’s in Virginia, I think. And the Bloggy Bootcamp travels around, they are also going to be in NC later this year!

37. Christina @ Oven Adventures posted on March 13, 2013 at 10:00 am (#)

i’ve been toying with the idea of getting business cards done( I need a new header first) There is so much I didn’t know.

Thanks Dorothy.

• Dorothy Kern replied on March 13th, 2013 at 6:17 pm

I hope this helped! I waited for my blog design to be done too. Makes it all seamless!

38. Gourmantine posted on March 15, 2013 at 3:24 pm (#)

Hi Dorothy, just stumbled on your lovely blog. Great tips for business cards, saw some once printed from Moo, where they put recipe photos on the back side, looked very impressive and a standout!

• Dorothy Kern replied on March 15th, 2013 at 4:13 pm

What a great idea! Love the photo idea. :)

39. Meg @ Sweet Twist posted on March 25, 2013 at 3:12 pm (#)

Thanks for reminding me of this post. So helpful!!!

40. Danielle @ Truffles n' Treadmills posted on March 26, 2013 at 10:25 am (#)

Where did you find those social media icons? They are cute!

• Dorothy Kern replied on March 26th, 2013 at 2:40 pm

My designer made them for me – Vanessa @ Nifty Thrifty Things. But my friend Ashton @ http://www.somethingswanky.com has lots of tutorials on using picmonkey for making social media icons and the like!

41. Pingback: Food Bloggers: Everything You Need to Know | Recipe Girl

42. Becky (So Very Blessed) posted on May 2, 2013 at 7:00 am (#)

You are a genius! Thank you SO much for doing this post! I’m going to my first blog conference (BlogHer Food) in June and knew I needed to get cards made, but had no idea where to start! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

• Dorothy Kern replied on May 2nd, 2013 at 3:03 pm

I’ll be there too! :) I’m glad to have helped you!

• Patti replied on June 5th, 2013 at 1:06 pm

Becky, I’ll be at BlogHer Food, and it will be my first blogging conference too. Yay! Thanks for the tips on business cards Dorothy. Had to throw some together in a hurry but now I know what I want for my next run. Those social media icons are perfect!

43. Julie @ This Gal Cooks posted on May 30, 2013 at 5:53 pm (#)

Your page views of this post have probably shot up within the last couple of hours. I have been making my first set of cards and using your page as a reference! Thanks for the info, Dorothy! :)

• Dorothy Kern replied on May 31st, 2013 at 4:50 pm

Thanks Julie!!

44. Michael @ Changes in Longitude posted on July 2, 2013 at 11:17 am (#)

I just saw my first business card with a QR code this week and then happened upon your tips. I guess that’s the future. I’ll add my thanks to everyone else’s about the FB tip.

• Dorothy Kern replied on July 3rd, 2013 at 8:20 am

You’re welcome Michael! It’s such an easier way to put the link on there! :)

45. Nadia posted on July 3, 2013 at 11:04 pm (#)

I did not know I could shorten my Facebook URL. I loved your post. Thanks so much for the great tips!

• Dorothy Kern replied on July 4th, 2013 at 7:16 am

Thanks Nadia! I’m glad!

46. allBcards.com posted on July 18, 2013 at 5:52 am (#)

Hi Dorothy,

Three tips come to my mind. Hope you and your readers find them useful:

1. Your Bcard should follow the same graphics standards as the rest of your communications material – brochures, letterheads, etc

2. Print two-sided business cards if you do business in other countries: English on one side and the other language on the other.

3. Keep your business cards clean and crisp in a cardholder. Never offer a business card that is bent or damaged.

Thanks for reading :-)

47. Alean Elston posted on September 23, 2013 at 5:43 pm (#)

I’d reccomend for printing business cards – ClubFlyers.com You can get 1000 for $22 and its in color front and back and includes gloss if you want it at no extra cost. Thats where I’ve been getting my cards for myself and clients for the past few years. Just wanted to pass that along. I’m all about saving money!! Great Blog Post!

48. Tamara posted on October 11, 2013 at 7:41 pm (#)

Thank you so much for the great info/tips for blogging business cards. I need to make a decision & get the ordered.

49. Katy @ Tasty Little Crouton posted on October 23, 2013 at 1:41 pm (#)

Thank you so much for this! I have been unsure of whether to order business cards, but I think this made my mind up for me :) Love the shortening FB tip!

• Dorothy Kern replied on October 24th, 2013 at 6:54 am

Yes! You need business cards. Get some! :)

50. Pingback: My Top Ten Conference Tips! | A Mama, Baby & Shar-pei in the Kitchen

51. Rafael Reyes posted on December 26, 2013 at 4:11 pm (#)

All depends the type of business cards you are trying to get, there are a lot of different card stock and finishes for business cards available. The best tip we give to our customer is to put just the basic information on the cards, because on a business card there is not a lot of space to play and also have to be readable. Also depending your target of audience and the type of business you can also choose the best type of business card for you.

52. Jessica "Su Good Sweets" posted on January 23, 2014 at 7:30 pm (#)

Thank you, I just requested a sample pack from Got Print. Wouldn’t have thought of including social media links!

• Dorothy Kern replied on January 24th, 2014 at 6:26 am

You’re welcome! I love they’re card stock, it’s glossy and thick. :)

53. Maddie posted on January 29, 2014 at 2:17 pm (#)

Thanks for these tips! With content, specifically blogging being a big deal for marketing, bloggers needs cards that show what their blogs are all about. Blogs are about personality and their business cards need to represent that.

54. Pingback: Mindful Monday | Craving some Creativity

55. Rachel posted on February 3, 2014 at 7:26 pm (#)

I just wanted to say thank you for all your advice on the business cards. Mine came out just as I had hoped. I posted a trackback on my own website to share the wonderful post you wrote.

56. Pattie posted on February 11, 2014 at 4:52 am (#)

I just googled business cards for bloggers and you are on the front page! Your advice sounds spot on, and I love the ideas for Google Voice and the QR code. Thank you for sharing what you learned when you were learning about this. I am going to pin your page to my Blogging board!

57. BUSINESS CARDS posted on February 20, 2014 at 8:36 am (#)

Thanks for give the great idea. It is really awsome. It’s very helpfull for me.

58. Quaintrelle Georgiana posted on February 21, 2014 at 1:12 am (#)

Thank you for the tips,especiallythe QR generator! I never thought of puting it o my business card, although I know my www address is a little unusual ad QR solves the problem! Thanks! <3

59. Renee posted on March 11, 2014 at 9:09 pm (#)

Thanks for the post! Getting my own QR code was super easy. I was even able to match it to the same color as my website. Many thanks!

• Dorothy Kern replied on March 12th, 2014 at 6:47 am

Perfect!! :)

60. Stacey posted on April 19, 2014 at 9:18 pm (#)

I am totally excited about this post. I’ve been thinking about business cards but had no idea what to put on them.

• Dorothy Kern replied on April 21st, 2014 at 2:24 pm

I’m glad to have helped Stacey!

61. Rohit Jobanputra (@TravelPunter) posted on April 24, 2014 at 3:39 pm (#)

I stumbled upon your post through pinterest as I was looking for designs, but the tips you mentioned will be notably great advantage, Thanks for Sharing

62. Leandro Campos posted on August 17, 2014 at 2:18 pm (#)

Awesome share, thanks!