Oct 25

Ginormous Halloween Round-Up

Remember a few weeks ago when I promised you a Halloween round-up?

Yeah, I forgot too.

But I don’t like forgetting to do things. Not at all! So, to make it up to you, I’m doing a special, superfabuloushuge Halloween round-up. With LOTS of spooky and delicious treats!

First, we’ll start with everything I made, this year and last:

Eyeball Red Velvet PieGhost Topped Pumpkin Cheesecakes with Biscoff CrustWitch Hat CupcakesPeanut Butter Cookie Pops with Candy Corn M&MsCandy Corn Brownie BitesWitch Hat CookiesWitches BroomsOreo Jack ‘O LanternsHalloween Cookie Masks

And now, for some other Halloween treats that have caught my eye lately…

Chocolate Pumpkin Spider Donuts by Inside BruCrew Life

Easy Mummy Pretzels by Miss Candiquik

Halloween Cookie Cutter Cupcakes by Kitchen Fun with My 3 Sons

Bloody Hot Chocolate by Fake Ginger

One Eyed Purple People Eater Cupcakes by So Domesticated

Melted Witch Push-up Pops by Cookies ‘n Cups

Quick and Easy Candy Corn White Chocolate Rice Krispie Treats

Okay, I think I’m ready for Halloween now.

Not.

21 Responses to “Ginormous Halloween Round-Up”

1. Baking Serendipity posted on October 25, 2012 at 5:27 pm (#)

Total Halloween inspiration in one place. I love it all!

2. Tracy posted on October 25, 2012 at 5:27 pm (#)

Thank you for posting all of those yummy Halloween treats! That was awesome!

3. Heather @French Press posted on October 25, 2012 at 5:32 pm (#)

thanks for including little ole me in your collections! what a roundup. I need to make those witch hats and eyeballs stat

4. Lisa {Sweet 2 Eat Baking} posted on October 25, 2012 at 5:43 pm (#)

What a fantastic round up. Thanks for including my bloody brain cuppies in there too :)

These are totally inspiring me to make some more halloween goodies too!

5. Aimee @ ShugarySweets posted on October 25, 2012 at 6:24 pm (#)

OMG Those bloody brains and bloody hot chocolate are totally grossing me out! Instead of halloween I’m saving these for April Fools prank ideas :) Thanks for the feature!

6. Ashley @ Kitchen Meets Girl posted on October 25, 2012 at 6:25 pm (#)

What a great round-up–my little guy would love everything on this list! Thank you for including my spider cookies!

7. Ashton @ Something Swanky posted on October 25, 2012 at 8:16 pm (#)

Oh my gosh! I hadn’t seen that blood hot chocolate! WOW!!! Creepy… delicious.. all in one!

Thanks for including me :) I LOVE roundups!

8. sally @ sallys baking addiction posted on October 25, 2012 at 8:23 pm (#)

holy moly Dorothy!!!! Talk about a halloween recipe JACKPOT! Thank you so much for featuring my rice krispie treats – so honored. I found some inspiration – I’m going to a halloween party this weekend!

9. Back For Seconds posted on October 25, 2012 at 9:28 pm (#)

I love this! Those witches brooms you made look so tasty, as does everything else you’ve made. Impressive! And I love all these fab halloween ideas. I haven’t seen some of them before – have to check them out! Thanks a bunch for including my nutella brownies :)

• crazyforcrust replied on October 27th, 2012 at 6:00 pm

Thanks Stephanie! And you’re welcome. :)

10. sue @ cakeballs, cookies and more posted on October 26, 2012 at 5:25 am (#)

oh I love this time of year, so sad I never made anything yet for halloween, I still have a few days right.

• crazyforcrust replied on October 27th, 2012 at 6:00 pm

Totally! Jordan still doesn’t have a complete Halloween costume…

11. Sarah @ Miss CandiQuik posted on October 26, 2012 at 6:21 am (#)

Thanks so much for including my Mummy Pretzels in the roundup!! Oh…and those melted witch push up pops from Cookies & Cups – adorable!!
    Thanks again and have a great weekend ;)

• crazyforcrust replied on October 27th, 2012 at 5:59 pm

You’re welcome, and you too!

12. Jocelyn @BruCrew Life posted on October 26, 2012 at 7:37 am (#)

Spooky creepy treats are the best!!! I love that blood hot chocolate…so insanely creepy! My kids would love that! Thank you for including my spider donuts in with these awesome goodies!!!

• crazyforcrust replied on October 27th, 2012 at 5:58 pm

You’re welcome! Those were so cute. :)

13. Hayley @ The Domestic Rebel posted on October 26, 2012 at 8:27 am (#)

Haha thanks for the feature :) and living up to your promise lol. You made some cute stuff this year and last for Halloween!! You’re the Halloween Queen! And I’m glad we could do that Halloween Week too <3

• crazyforcrust replied on October 27th, 2012 at 5:57 pm

Um, hello. You’ve been doing Halloween for weeks and weeks! YOU are the Halloween queen!

14. Jessi posted on October 26, 2012 at 10:07 am (#)

Wow that’s impressive! I can’t believe you made so many Halloween desserts over the last couple of years. I love the candy corn brownie bites – totally pinned those for later!

• crazyforcrust replied on October 27th, 2012 at 5:54 pm

Thanks Jessi! I got a little crazy last year, ha!

15. Pingback: Whatever Friday | Crazy for Crust