Jun 04

Crazy Sweet Tuesday

Welcome to Crazy Sweet Tuesday y’all, where dessert can cure all evils (like hangovers).

Yeah, so it’s Monday morning right now, as I write this. I went wine tasting yesterday. We started with champagne in the limo at 10am. Who knew that visiting three wineries and having about eight “sips” of wine at each would make a person feel so … blurry?

Anyway, I feel okay today…just still tired. So we’ll move on quick without tons of wordy words from me. (As you jump up and down and say “FINALLY! She’s been silenced!”)

And onward…

Mini S’mores Hand Pies by Making Memories…One Fun Thing After Another. Love me some s’mores!

Butterfinger Cheesecake Bars by The Farm Girl Recipes. Nutter Butter Crust. ‘Nough said.

Oreo Cupcakes with Swiss Meringue Buttercream Frosting by Family, Food, and Fun. Must try that frosting!

Flag Cake by Trilogy Edibles. And excuse to buy a new pan!

Rolo Stuffed Ritz Crackers by Something Swanky. What else would this work with??? Hmmm…my mind is working overtime!

Thanks to everyone for linking last week! I can’t wait to see what you all bring today.

Remember…just desserts please! And visit some links…spread the sweetness.

Enjoy the drooling!

26 Responses to “Crazy Sweet Tuesday”

1. kitty posted on June 4, 2012 at 7:03 pm (#)

You shared some tasty features with us, Dorothy! Thanks for hosting!!

2. allisamazing posted on June 4, 2012 at 7:04 pm (#)

Thanks for hosting!

3. Something Swanky posted on June 4, 2012 at 7:08 pm (#)

Thanks for the feature! And I love the changes you’ve made! It’s looking great :)

4. Back for Seconds posted on June 4, 2012 at 7:17 pm (#)

Your blog is looking fabulous! I love it! Thanks for another Crazy Sweet Tuesday!!

5. Karyn - Pint Sized Baker posted on June 4, 2012 at 7:52 pm (#)

Yep, all those sips add up.
    Thanks for hosting a wonderful party. Have a great week.

6. Robin @ Bird On A Cake posted on June 4, 2012 at 8:27 pm (#)

Hi Dorothy, love your party as always! I am curious…do you have someone who does your blog design, or do you do it yourself?

7. Heather Kinnaird posted on June 4, 2012 at 8:56 pm (#)

thanks for the party dorothy!

~heather

8. Winnie posted on June 4, 2012 at 10:54 pm (#)

Thanks for another party Dorothy
    Wonderful features (as always!)

9. Kristin posted on June 4, 2012 at 11:11 pm (#)

I love your description of buzzed as “blurry”. I’m gonna use that one in real life some day…

10. Cakewhiz posted on June 5, 2012 at 12:25 am (#)

Such a sweet party! I will be sure to drop innext tuesday with something specially sweet :)

11. Amy @ A Little Nosh posted on June 5, 2012 at 3:25 am (#)

Hi Dorothy! I’ve linked up my Dark Chocolate S’mores Pie…it’s so insanely good!

12. Brianne @ Cupcakes & Kale Chips posted on June 5, 2012 at 4:06 am (#)

Thanks as always for hosting! Just added my Almond Joy Puppy Chow and Chai Tea Smoothie.

13. Stella B's Kitchen posted on June 5, 2012 at 4:42 am (#)

Thanks for hosting!! Stella B’s Kitchen

14. Trish - Sweetology101 posted on June 5, 2012 at 4:50 am (#)

AMAZING! I am going to definitely be making some of the features…..esp the Rolo Ritz yummies!

15. Ambreen posted on June 5, 2012 at 5:31 am (#)

Thank you for hosting. Have a great day!

16. Hollie - TheSevenYearCottage posted on June 5, 2012 at 5:32 am (#)

Dorothy, thanks for hosting!

17. Rebekah posted on June 5, 2012 at 5:38 am (#)

Thanks for the feature! Hope you love the frosting!

18. Kelly Rowe posted on June 5, 2012 at 6:20 am (#)

Thanks so much for hosting. I’m always excited to have a dessert to link up :) Happy Tuesday xoxo

19. Julie posted on June 5, 2012 at 7:22 am (#)

Thanks so much for hosting and for the feature!! Hope you get to try them :)

The Farm Girl

20. Erin posted on June 5, 2012 at 10:26 am (#)

Thanks so much for featuring our mini s’more hand pies. I really appreciate it! I linked up your recipe =o) I just can’t get enough s’more goodness!

21. Tracey @ The Kitchen is My Playground posted on June 5, 2012 at 3:01 pm (#)

Oh my gracious, I can’t believe I don’t have a dessert to share this week! I hate missing the party!! Guess I need to get into the kitchen …
    Hope you’re having a fabulous week, Dorothy!
    Tracey @ The Kitchen is My Playground

22. Carolina HeartStrings posted on June 5, 2012 at 4:46 pm (#)

What great picks this week! We linked up a wonderful cupcake recipe. Thanks for the party!

23. Baking Serendipity posted on June 5, 2012 at 5:24 pm (#)

Love wine tastings :) And those rolo stuffed Ritz look amazing…and simple! My favorite combination.

24. Tonia L posted on June 6, 2012 at 7:04 am (#)

Thanks for hosting! Everything looks delicious!

25. Michelles Tasty Creations posted on June 6, 2012 at 9:04 pm (#)

Dorothy,
    Thanks for hosting! I need to bake more this week I can see :) Have a great week.

26. Deb@CookingOnTheFrontBurner posted on June 8, 2012 at 7:29 am (#)

Thanks for hosting… seeing lots of goodies to try… Have a great weekend!