Mar 12

Crazy Sweet Tuesday

Happy Crazy Sweet Tuesday! Welcome to the party.
And no, alas, the party did not start last Saturday. I seriously need a new computer. Because it’s the computer’s fault that that happened. NOT MINE. I don’t ever make errors. Always blame the technology, right?
Over 120 links last week, jeez you guys are on fire! So awesome, thank you all for linking! This party makes me happy.
Onto the features…

Peanut Butter Cup Chocolate Pretzels by Made Famous By. I think those mini Reese’s are my new favorite. Because I can eat six a handful and it’s not like eating a whole peanut butter cup. Wait? Huh? Anyway, these pretzel bites look awesome. And so did these. And these.

Leprechaun Crunch by Itsy Bitsy Paper Blog. I love bark. Any kind. This one looks so yummy. So does this one.

Rainbow Blondie Bars by Sugar Swings. This is such a creative idea! You all know I love rainbows, right? (I mean I only posted about them three times last month.)

Rainbow Oreo Pops by The Sweet Swiper. So flippin’ cute. The patience involved astounds me.

Peanut Butter Cut Out Sugar Cookies by Lizy B. Bakes. I love love love these. I really want to make them and pair it with this royal icing.

Pots ‘o Gold by Miss Candiquik. Now this is the pinnacle of a patience needing treat. But they are so cute! I wish I could find a pot of gold like this. (Well, and a real one too. Who doesn’t need a pot of gold these days?)

Thanks to everyone for linking this past week! I hope you’ll link up again today.

If you’ve been featured, you’ve also been pinned and stumbled. Be sure to grab a featured button!

If you want to pin or stumble any of the features, be sure to click through to them first, thank you!

Let’s start the party!

Desserts Only!
…Please link back to me via a button or a text link somewhere in your post or on a party page…
…I’d love it if you’d follow me…
…Be sure to visit some of the links…pin, stumble, comment…make another blogger’s day even sweeter…
…The party runs through Friday each week so link up as much as you want until then…

39 Responses to “Crazy Sweet Tuesday”

1. Anita Stafford posted on March 12, 2012 at 7:15 pm (#)

Dorothy, I have shared Pistachio Cupcakes. Thank you for hosting!

2. Robin @ Bird On A Cake posted on March 12, 2012 at 7:38 pm (#)

Time to check out some new recipes! Thanks for hosting the fun! :0)

3. Trish - Sweetology101 posted on March 12, 2012 at 7:58 pm (#)

I shared some St Patty’s themed goodies. The features are out of this world. Have a great week!

4. Kara posted on March 12, 2012 at 9:37 pm (#)

All such cute ideas! I’m loving the mini reesees cups!

5. lizy b posted on March 12, 2012 at 9:38 pm (#)

Thank you for hosting, and double thanks for featuring my shamrock cookies!!

6. Winnie posted on March 12, 2012 at 11:38 pm (#)

I hope you have a wonderful day
    Winnie

7. Happier Than a Pig in Mud posted on March 13, 2012 at 2:45 am (#)

The peanut butter cut out cookies sound great! Happy Tuesday:@)

8. Loveforfood posted on March 13, 2012 at 3:08 am (#)

i like your recipes so much, good information to show how to cook

9. Carolina HeartStrings posted on March 13, 2012 at 3:35 am (#)

Wow some really creative people out there. Thanks for sharing those. We linked up a wonderful Irish coffee today!

10. Jocelyn posted on March 13, 2012 at 3:52 am (#)

I am loving all the fun rainbow features…so cute!!!! Thank you so much for hosting!!!

11. Aimee posted on March 13, 2012 at 4:29 am (#)

Thanks for hosting. I second what Jocelyn said, LOVE the rainbows!

12. cupcakesandkalechips.com posted on March 13, 2012 at 5:17 am (#)

I added my Lucky Charms Cupcakes! Thanks for hosting. This is my first time joining! I love all the St. Patrick’s Day sweets!

13. The Better Baker posted on March 13, 2012 at 5:54 am (#)

YOWZA! Those features are incredibly amazing! Love all the rainbows! I added my Weight Watchers Cherry Pie Fluff and Amazing 3-2-1 Microwave Cake. Thanks for hosting a fun party. I have a sweet tooth that won’t quit..thanks for enabling me. =)

14. Lisa @ Flour Me With Love posted on March 13, 2012 at 7:06 am (#)

The features are adorable! Thanks so much for hosting :)

15. Hayley posted on March 13, 2012 at 8:01 am (#)

I’m loving these features! Those Pot ‘o Gold treats from Miss Candiquik are insanity. And I love the rainbow blondies! Gah, so creative! I am going to self implode now.

16. Kristin@gratefulbelly.com posted on March 13, 2012 at 8:18 am (#)

Delicious! Love the features, thanks for hosting!

17. Kristin posted on March 13, 2012 at 8:34 am (#)

Thanks so much for hosting the party! I linked up for the first time today :-) Off to go visit some links…

18. Kirsten posted on March 13, 2012 at 9:06 am (#)

Thanks so much for featuring my Rainbow Oreo Pops! They’re really not too difficult……I just wish I had someone to help me clean up ;)

19. BertiesBakery posted on March 13, 2012 at 10:05 am (#)

I have a love hate relationship with “links” posts… basically, I love almost everything that I see (so I love the post) and then I spend hours of my life looking through all of the new posts I haven’t seen before (hate. Not the posts, but my lack of focus).

As always, great post!

• Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust replied on March 14th, 2012 at 10:30 am

LOL, me too! Then I want to make so many things and I lose focus of what I was supposed to do that day. :)

20. Lisa @ Sweet 2 Eat Baking posted on March 13, 2012 at 11:01 am (#)

Hi Dorothy, I manage to find your blog a week ago but someone closed my browser window and I’ve found it again. I absolutely love your blog, soooooo purty! I love everything about your blog: the food, the photography, the blog graphics, your witt, the colours, and recipes included.

I’m now your newest follower and subscriber, yey! I like to comment on blogs and share the lurve so I hope you don’t mind that? heh. I have a cakes/cupcakes/cookies/general desserts blog too so do check it out if you have a momento.

-Lisa.
    Sweet 2 Eat Baking.

21. Tiffany/MyCrowdedKitchen posted on March 13, 2012 at 2:11 pm (#)

Dorothy, thank you for hosting! I finally got a chance to come over and visit. I’m so glad I did. I linked up my Milk Chocolate Ganache Cookie Bites. So happy to be your newest follower. Have a great week!

22. sugarswings posted on March 13, 2012 at 5:54 pm (#)

thanks for the feature lady, and doesn’t everyone love rainbows???

23. socalgirl posted on March 13, 2012 at 8:32 pm (#)

Oh my all of these goodies are making me drool! I want to try all of them!

-Kristi @ mysanfranciscokitchen.com

24. Lindy@Itsy Bitsy Paper posted on March 14, 2012 at 6:01 am (#)

Thank you so much for featuring my Leprechaun Crunch! I love your weekly party so thank you for always putting together a great one.

25. MissCandiquik posted on March 14, 2012 at 6:54 am (#)

I’m featured :D! These little pot o’ gold cake bits have been SO popular. Thanks for hosting a great “party”, as usual. I’m in love with all the featured treats, a good variety of desserts/snacks.

26. Heather McMullin posted on March 14, 2012 at 8:22 am (#)

Thank you so much for featuring me friend!! I featured you today!!

Best,
    Heather
    @ http://www.made-famous-by.com

27. Sunshine Girl posted on March 14, 2012 at 9:47 am (#)

Thank you for hosting such a fun party! its my first time joininh and I’m loving all the delicious treats :)

28. Sunshine Girl posted on March 14, 2012 at 9:48 am (#)

sorry I meant joining ;)

29. sweetsimplestuff.com posted on March 14, 2012 at 9:54 am (#)

Sorry I’m late to the party … I couldn’t decide what to wear :) Thank you for hosting, I shared my edible shot glasses.