Oct 18

Crazy Sweet Tuesday

It one of my favorite days – Crazy Sweet Tuesday! Please be assured that looking at all your yummy treats is relieving my moving stress. :-)
Some of my drooling moments this week…

Slime Cockroach Cupcakes from Something Swanky. This is so creative! And it has quick pour fondant – which I can’t wait to try.

Cinnamon Streusal-Topped Pumpkin Pie from Crumbs and Chaos. My goal this year is to like pumpkin pie. I mean, I love everything else pumpkin, why not pie? This baby will be my first try – and I think I’ll love it. It had me at “streusel.”

Mint Brownie Crinkles by Meg’s Everyday Indulgence. Because it’s brownies. And mint. Enough said.

Spider Cake by Hungry Happenings. I never thought I’d say a spider was cute. But he is! Cute enough to eat…

Chocolate Peanut Butter Ball Monsters by Cutting Coupons in KC. I love peanut butter chocolate balls. And these are so creative! I love this spin on a great treat.

These recipes have all been Pinned and Stumbled. Spread the sweetness!

All photos above belong to their respective blogs. I just swiped them to show off their awesomeness.

If you’ve been featured be sure to grab a button from the Crazy Sweet Tuesday tab.

Let’s start the party! I only have a few things to ask of you:

1. Dessert recipes only please! Link to the URL of your post, not your main page.
  2. Grab a button (on the left sidebar) and link back to me in some way.
  3. I’d love if you would follow me in some way. If you’re new here, leave a comment so I can make sure to come say hi.
  4. Click through to some of the other pages and see what everyone else is baking.
Linky will be open through Friday. Be sure to check back next week to see if you’ve been featured!

13 Responses to “Crazy Sweet Tuesday”

1. Anita Stafford posted on October 18, 2011 at 6:53 am (#)

The features are such seasonal yummies, and your Witches Brooms are perfect with the hats! I have shared Key Lime Pie and White Chocolate Macadamia Cupcakes. Thank you for hosting!

2. Lisa @ Flour Me With Love posted on October 18, 2011 at 6:59 am (#)

The features are so cute! Thanks so much for hosting :)

3. Jade Cahoon posted on October 18, 2011 at 9:02 am (#)

Hi There!! Thanks so much for hosting … I look forward to Tuesdays every week! Yay!
    Jade C. @ Effie’s Recipe Box

4. Trish - Sweetology101 posted on October 18, 2011 at 9:56 am (#)

thx for hosting…those are some good looking features. Have a sweet week!

5. Sara posted on October 18, 2011 at 10:18 am (#)

Thanks for the invitation – happy to link up my very addicting caramel cracker bars!

6. Robin @ Simply Southern Baking posted on October 18, 2011 at 10:35 am (#)

Thanks for hosting. I linked my Peanut Butter Cup Brownie Bites!

7. Amy -Cutting Coupons in KC posted on October 18, 2011 at 11:29 am (#)

Thank you for featuring my Chocolate Peanut Butter Ball Monsters!

8. Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust posted on October 18, 2011 at 11:33 am (#)

@Trish – Sweetology101
    You too! :)

@Robin@Simply Southern Baking
    YUM! I can’t wait to read about those. :) Thanks for linking!

9. sweetpeaskitchen.com posted on October 18, 2011 at 8:45 pm (#)

Yummy! I am loving all of these delicious treats! :)

10. Something Swanky posted on October 19, 2011 at 6:57 am (#)

Thanks for the feature!! Love Crazy Sweet Tuesdays!!

11. Lemon Lane Cottage posted on October 19, 2011 at 8:11 pm (#)

I am always on the lookout for new sweet recipes. I will definitely be back soon. Patty

12. girlichef posted on October 20, 2011 at 9:49 am (#)

Thanks so much for the invite! I linked up my mini poptarts :D

13. งานพิเศษ posted on August 29, 2014 at 6:07 pm (#)

It’s awesome designed for me to have a website, which is useful in favor of my knowledge.
    thanks admin