This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
For when you want cheesecake and watch your sugar intake: Sugar Free Cheesecake Dip. You can make it low-sugar or low-fat, but either way you’ll be happy you’re eating cheesecake!
This sugar free cheesecake dip is a no-bake dessert, comes together in minutes, and you can make this dip sugar-free or low-fat, depending on your preference. Plus? It’s cheesecake and it’s a fruit dip!
Table of Contents
Easy Sugar Free Cheesecake Dip
My new favorite way to enjoy fruit for dessert! It’s creamy, fluffy and sweet (without the sugar of course). It’s also low carb and can be made keto friendly!
This sugar free fruit dip has no granulated (or powdered) sugar! Instead, I used my new favorite International Delight Coffee Creamer: Fat Free & Sugar Free French Vanilla. The creamer adds the sweetness – without any fat or sugar.
I wanted to add volume to the fruit dip so it would go farther and last longer, so I added whipped topping. The whipped topping added some sweetness but didn’t sacrifice any of the flavor. Use a fat-free version for a low-fat dip or use sugar free whipped topping for a sugar-free cheesecake dip.
Either way you make it, it’ll help you get that sweet flavor you want but without the guilt of eating cheesecake. And it’s a fabulous party dip too. Perfect for the Super Bowl or for summer picnics!
Ingredients in Fruit Dip
- Cream cheese: I used regular but you can use reduced fat cream cheese if you want
- Coffee creamer: your choice of flavor and sugar free
- Vanilla extract: although we use a little bit, it makes a huge difference
- Lemon juice: brings out all the flavor
- Cool Whip: you can use fat free or low fat Cool Whip
- Assorted dippers: I love dipping strawberries or graham crackers
How to make Sugar Free Cheesecake Dip
- Beat the low fat cream cheese with a hand mixer until smooth. Beat in coffee creamer, vanilla, and lemon juice. Mix until no lumps remain. Stir in Cool Whip.
- Serve with graham crackers, fruit, or sugar free cookies.
Yes! Use low fat cream cheese. If you use reduced-fat your dip may be a little more “wet” than what is shown here, as I used regular cream cheese.
Store in a sealed airtight container for up to 3 days.
Use a tablespoon of protein powder or sugar-free pudding mix and add a bit of nonfat milk as needed to thin.
Have You Made This Recipe
Leave a rating by clicking the stars below!
Sugar Free Cheesecake Dip Recipe
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese (room temperature)
- 3 tablespoons sugar-free coffee creamer any flavor
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup Sugar Free Cool Whip (see note)
- Assorted dippers
- Beat cream cheese with a hand mixer until smooth. Beat in coffee creamer, vanilla, and lemon juice. Mix until no lumps remain. Stir in Cool Whip.
- Serve with graham crackers, fruit, or sugar-free cookies.
- For a low fat dip instead of low sugar, use low fat coffee creamer and fat free or low fat Cool Whip.
Cheesecake Dip Recipes
Sugar Free Cheesecake Dip is an easy recipe made entirely sugar free – it’s a great fruit dip recipe or party dip when you’re cutting out sugar.
Last Updated on February 1, 2023