This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
Mini Snickers Cheesecakes – easy cheesecakes made in a muffin pan with Oreo crust and a mini Snickers filling! If you love snickers candy bars and cheesecakes, well, you’re going to LOVE this recipe!
Table of Contents
Snickers Mini Cheesecakes Recipe
In the meantime, while she’s gone, I’m baking up a storm and working like a madwoman. First up, Mini Snickers Cheesecakes. I love a mini cheesecake, don’t you? They’re the best. As much as I love traditional cheesecakes, the minis are just so much easier. This recipe makes 12 perfect cheesecakes, which make them great for a party or when you just want a little cheesecake. You can even freeze the leftovers!
I turned these into Snickers cheesecakes because we LOVE Snickers. They have an Oreo crust – I just popped an Oreo into each muffin cup. No need to crush or mix with butter. They fit perfectly and form their own crust.
Ingredients in Snickers Cheesecake
- Oreos – This is the crust. No need to crush them; a whole Oreo fits in a muffin pan easily.
- Cream Cheese – be sure it’s room temperature!
- Sour Cream – make sure it’s room temperature!
- Sugar – granulated sguar is used to sweeten the cheesecake.
- Egg – be sure it’s room temperature!
- Vanilla – always buy PURE vanilla extract.
- Mini Snickers – You can use the little square ones or cut a fun size one in half.
- Toppings: Once cool, top them with caramel, hot fudge, and MORE Snickers before serving.
How to make Mini Cheesecakes with Snickers
- Line a cupcake pan with liners for easy removal.
- Place one Oreo cookie in the bottom of each muffin cup. Top with a Snickers.
- Mix together cream cheese, sour cream, egg, sugar, and vanilla until smooth.
- Fill muffin liners with cheesecake batter. Bake until puffed and solid.
- Cool to room temperature then chill overnight before serving.
- Make sure all your cold ingredients are room temperature to avoid lumps in your cheesecake.
- Mini Snickers are the best because you don’t have to cut them to go inside the cheesecake bites.
- Top these once cooled before serving.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days or freeze for up to one month.
Mini Snickers Cheesecakes
- 12 Oreos
- 18 Snickers Minis divided
- 8 ounces (226g) cream cheese , room temperature
- ¼ cup (61g) sour cream , room temperature
- 1 large egg , room temperature
- ¼ cup (50g) granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Hot fudge and caramel sauce for topping
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 12-cavity muffin pan with liners.
- Place one cookie in the bottom of each liner. Unwrap and place one mini on top of each cookie. Reserve the remaining 6 minis for topping.
- Beat room temperature cream cheese with a hand mixer until fluffy. Beat in room temperature sour cream. Beat in egg, sugar, and vanilla extract. (Room temperature ingredients are a must to avoid lumps!)
- Evenly divide (about 2-2 1/2 tablespoons each) cheesecake among crusts. Bake for 18-20 minutes, until they just begin to brown. Cool completely and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Serve with a topping hot fudge and caramel and half of a Snickers mini. Store the cheesecakes in the refrigerator for up to 3 days or freeze for up to 1 month.
Other Mini Cheesecake Bites
- Easy Mini Cheesecakes 4+ Ways
- Mini S’mores Cheesecakes
- Mini Marble Cheesecakes
- Mini Turtle Pumpkin Cheesecakes
Sweets from friends:
Lime Mini Cheesecakes by Baking a Moment
Mini Cheesecakes by Spend with Pennies
Peanut Butter Chocolate Mini Cheesecakes by Gimme Some Oven
Mini Snickers Cheesecakes – these easy cheesecakes are made in a muffin cup with an Oreo crust and a surprise Snickers bite filling!
Last Updated on November 13, 2022
Hi! I can’t wait to try these! Thanks for sharing this delicious recipe. And the recipe is also very simple.