Jun 28

77 Funfetti Recipes

Over 77 Cake Batter Funfetti Recipes!

I am OBSESSED with funfetti recipes. I pretty much want to live in a house made of sprinkles and make everything I eat taste like cake.

Wouldn’t that be amazing?

Anyway, since I don’t think my husband is keen on moving again, and he’d be embarrassed to bring his friends home to a hot pink house anyway, I have to make myself happy with funfetti food. Cake, cheesecake, cookies, ice cream, coffee…you name it, I want it. Luckily, lots of my blogger friends love it too.

Below are over 77 funfetti recipes that taste like cake batter. Make one or 10 today!

What’s your favorite way to eat funfetti?

**Please feel free to pin the collage. If you see a recipe you love, please click through to that site to pin. Please do not pin the images below. Bloggers around the world thank you.**

Loading InLinkz ...

10 Responses to “77 Funfetti Recipes”

1. Librarian Lavender posted on June 28, 2014 at 3:44 am (#)

It looks so fun and cheerful! Everything feels like a party with funfetti on it!

2. How to Philosophize with Cake posted on June 28, 2014 at 6:04 am (#)

Love it! You can’t go wrong with funfetti! :)

3. Averie @ Averie Cooks posted on June 28, 2014 at 8:41 am (#)

Thanks for including my Funfetti Blondies and my Cookie Butter Funfetti Triple Chip Bars! I love Funfetti anything and this roundup is my heaven :) pinned!

4. Julianne @ Beyond Frosting posted on June 28, 2014 at 10:36 am (#)

Thanks for including me!! If you find your Funfetti house, can I move in it? :)

5. Kristin posted on June 29, 2014 at 6:45 am (#)

Funfetti is my favorite flavor to make at home. I always have a box of cake mix in the cupboard!

6. Amy @ Amy's Healthy Baking posted on June 30, 2014 at 12:47 am (#)

Thank you so much for including my Skinny Funfetti Cake Batter Granola Bars & Oatmeal! There are so many impressive recipes in this collection… I still think your coffee creamer is one of my favorites of all time! :)

7. Ashton posted on June 30, 2014 at 6:49 am (#)

Love this collection! I could eat cake batter everything too :)

8. Connie | URBAN BAKES posted on June 30, 2014 at 4:18 pm (#)

You are too sweet! Thank you for including my custard in your round up :)

9. Heather posted on July 10, 2014 at 10:54 am (#)

We had a funfetti wedding cake! Love it so!

• Dorothy Kern replied on July 10th, 2014 at 1:45 pm