Mar 29

Over 30 April Fool’s Day Recipes to fool your kids!

Looking for a funny food prank? Here are over 30 ways to get your April Fool’s on…food-style!

April Fool's Day recipes to fool your kids | crazyforcrust.com

It’s almost April Fool’s Day! These food pranks are the ultimate ones to fool your family. And they’re pretty yummy too!

**Please feel free to pin the collage. If you see a recipe you love, please click through to that site to pin. Please do not pin the images below. Bloggers around the world thank you.**

Loading InLinkz ...

This collection was compiled by:
jen bio

Find Jen:
Yummy Healthy Easy | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Google+ | Instagram

Thanks for reading!

14 Responses to “Over 30 April Fool’s Day Recipes to fool your kids!”

1. Becca from It's Yummi! posted on March 29, 2014 at 4:37 am (#)

What a fun roundup! I don’t have kid’s at home, but who needs them when you’re married to a big kid! ;)

2. Mary Frances @ The Sweet Tooth Life posted on March 29, 2014 at 5:05 am (#)

These are too fun! I’m always at a loss during this holiday. Thanks for all the inspiration!

3. Lindsey @ American Heritage Cooking posted on March 29, 2014 at 8:42 am (#)

Lol! Is it weird that these creep me out? I can’t eat something that looks like something entirely different…It’s my one food quirk. Ok, it’s one of several food quirks!

4. Gayle @ Pumpkin 'N Sipce posted on March 29, 2014 at 11:42 am (#)

Love these ideas that you posted, Dorothy! Very creative! Maybe I could prank my husband with one of these! :)

5. Amy @ Amy's Healthy Baking posted on March 29, 2014 at 4:24 pm (#)

These are all such cute & sweet ideas! I was never a fan of the “mean” pranks, but the harmless ones where everybody laughs are always fun. :)

6. Karen @ The Food Charlatan posted on March 29, 2014 at 4:47 pm (#)

Fun ideas Dorothy! I should get more into April Fool’s Day!

7. cheri savory spoon posted on March 29, 2014 at 5:42 pm (#)

Great list, I really never do anything for April fool’s day but really I should be more fun, love this!

8. Crystal posted on March 29, 2014 at 6:39 pm (#)

These are so fun and cute!! Great ideas!!

10. Pingback: Bites of Life (#8) | Noble Pig

11. Erin @ Making Memories posted on March 30, 2014 at 2:26 pm (#)

What fun April Fools Day food! Thanks for all the ideas!

12. Pamela @ Brooklyn Farm Girl posted on March 30, 2014 at 4:50 pm (#)

I love these fun ideas! I’d say they would be fun for adults too! :P

13. Renee @ Two in the Kitchen posted on April 1, 2014 at 6:02 am (#)

AH, HA, Ha!!! I love this post!! My kids LOVE April Fools day! They would love every one of these fun treats!!

14. Pingback: 185 Easy April Fools' Jokes And Pranks To Play On Your Family: The Ultimate List | Lady and the Blog