This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
These Witches Hat Cookies are great for any spooky party or get together. Halloween recipes are so fun because Halloween is all about the treats! These witch hats are super simple, but super rewarding because everyone will enjoy them!
Easy Witch Hat Cookies
Halloween cookies are a must make around the Halloween season because kids go crazy for them! These are SUPER easy to make – perfect for a last minute party or when you don’t like baking – or when you want to get the kids involved.
- Fudge Stripe Cookies: The brim of the hat – you can also use Oreos.
- Hershey’s kisses: The top of the hat – be sure to unwrap them.
- Red candy melts or decorator icing: Gives the hat an accessory – you can use any color you want!
How to make Witch Hats
- Turn the fudge stripe cookies upside down.
- Unwrap your Hershey’s Kisses
- Add some frosting to the bottom of the Hershey’s Kiss and press it onto the cookie.
- Add a bow to look like a hat tail.
- You can use any color frosting you want on the hat.
- Make sure to properly count out the amount of Kisses and Fudge cookies you’ll need.
- You want to make sure you chill them until they are hardened so they stay together.
Yes! Use whatever color your heart desires!
You can use any cookie you’d like. You can use homemade cookies, Oreos, and Tate’s Chocolate Cookies.
- 1 package Fudge Stripe Cookies (or Oreos)
- 32 Hershey’s kisses
- Red icing (or any color)
- Turn cookies upside down on a cookie sheet.
- Unwrap Kisses and pipe some frosting on the bottom of each kiss. Press the kisses onto the cookies.
- Pipe a ribbon, you can even add sprinkles!
- Chill to set the frosting.
- Use any color frosting
- Oreos work for the cookie base as well!
- Store in an airtight container for up to a week.
Last Updated on October 1, 2023