Want to know everything I did? I figured as much…since you’re here and all. 😉
1. Okay. Let’s talk Real Housewives of New Jersey. Total set-up, methinks. Although, I really don’t know how I felt about Teresa being involved. I think she knew about it and did nothing to stop it, but I don’t think it was her idea. Thoughts? Oh, and is it just me, or does knowing all this took place before the last reunion make you feel weird? Like the last reunion was the reunion for this show? And it said they hadn’t seen each other since – are they making a new season???? So. Many. Questions. I can’t wait to watch the reunion!
2. Oh, you want to see what food I made? Okay.
I made crack balls.
I made the BEST. CAKE. EVER.
And Jordan made you some bars of goodness.
Oh, and I also posted about how my husband met and fell in loooooooove over on Friday Night Date Night, in case you like sap.
3. I am also running a giveaway for a year supply of Trident! Chew, chew, chew your way over and enter. You still have a few hours left! 4. Oh, and then there is a giveaway for My Memories, courtesy of Online BlogCon. Go enter that too!
5. We’re full in the middle of season premiere week. My favorite week of the year! Let’s talk Hawaii 5-0. Did anyone watch? Please agree with me that the helicopter-claw-ocean scene was totally unbelievable, even to me. And I believe in vampires!
6. I had happy hour with Hayley. I’m so glad we found each other!
7. Ready for a Pumpkin and Apple Round-Up? Here you go! Like some of the stuff? Visit the site, and pin away!
1. Pumpkin Pie Fudge with Nutella and Marshmallow Cream Swirl by Something Swanky
2. Starbucks Pumpkin Pound Cake by Something Swanky
3. Pumpkin Toffee Blondies by The Domestic Rebel
4. Apple Poundcake with Cinnamon Glaze by Heather’s French Press
5. Apple Cider Caramels by Whisk Together
6. White Chocolate Maple-Glazed Pumpkin Maple Donuts by A Kitchen Addiction
7. Pumpkin Butter Sugar Cookies by Around My Family Table
8. Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll Cake Bars by Flavors by Four
9. Chocolate Chocolate Pumpkin Cake with Pumpkin Cinnamon Frosting by AKM Designs and Delights
10. Fudge Brownie Cupcakes with Pumpkin Cream Cheese Frosting by Sally’s Baking Addiction
11. Pumpkin Cheesecake Cake by Shugary Sweets
12. Caramel Apple Milky Way Cheesecake Bars by Inside BruCrew Life
13. Easy Caramel Apple Cinnamon Rolls by Shaken Together
14. Apple Cinnamon Pull-Apart Loaf by Cooking with Chopin, Living with Elmo
15. Caramel Apple Spice Cupcakes with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting by Bakeaholic Mama
8. Online BlogCon registration is in full swing. We have another awesome sponsor doing a sweet giveaway. Vintage Printage is a supercool Etsy shop that makes personalized iPhone cases (soooo cute) AND she does blog design too. They have generously donated 3 amazing prizes to 3 conference goers: a “big shabang” blog design (worth $100!) and two $25 gift certificates for her shop! Be sure to visit Vintage Printage and see all there is to offer. I wish I could win!
I don’t know about you, but I think that iPhone cases need to be like purses: you have one for every mood and occasion. Because I have several that I want.
9. Have a great weekend!!!